Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
iono anything about FF.
possible conversion targets are you or blue?
Ekko was saying blue is indie/yellow.
I don’t know who Blue is supposed to be, I’m pretty sure I’d be the last possible target since I’m the player character lol.

I think I’m narrowing things down but I still have no idea who most people in the game are. Would probably help the search if I knew what names to have an eye out for.

I think that lynch stop WU probably does contain the hint, and if so A.) the character is not Garlean (race) and B.) is male.

"That's far enough, savage."
^ from what I can see they call all the other races savages
Certainly, it was a surprising number for any old stray beast
^ not sure yet if they call everyone beasts like this or just the beastmen races. Not super easy to find that.
Vergilia spoke to the vagrant again.
-
WU also clearly says “he” when talking about this figure:
"Let him through."

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Looking at Charlie's reads they mostly remained consistent tbh.
My thoughts rn. I tried my best to have as little nulls as possible, so this might be bit far fetched here and there (leans I mean).

1 Flowa - town lean
2 Peroroncino - scum
3 Kagurashii - null - scum lean
4 Yo Tan Wa - town lean
5 Fujishiro - town
6 Blue - null scum lean
7 Natalija - ehh, null but not really, on one page i scum lean her, on another it's town lean, let's say neutral
8 RippedCal - who
9 Ekkologix - i'd say town lean even though i disagree with him a lot
10 Charlie - omega town
11 Xlaw - who
12 Pot Goblin - town lean
13 T-Pein™ - scum lean
14 QueenEmilia - who
15 SoulKiller - scum lean
16 Dr_Professor83 - town lean
17 Ultra - town
18 Don DaSlayer - who
19 Nikamara - who
20. Zolo - scum lean
Just general thoughts in case inl get yeeted when i'm not here.

1 - Flowa - most likely just town
2 - Peroroncino - town
3 - Kagurashii - i'd say probably scum, barely here and i disagree with most of what she says, opposite of Fuji basically, only thing going for her is that Prof targetting her since D1 and I don't trust Prof anymore, if scum she's not Ekko's teammate
4 - Yo Tan Wa - town
5 - Fujishiro - town
6 - Blue - not what he claims, i don't believe it's town
8 - RippedCal - one huge null which at this point most likely means scum, this bounty on him is weird but this could be just indie's action
9 - Ekkologix - he's basically openscumming rn
10 - Charlie - turbo omega town unfortunatelly
11 - Xlaw - apparently Innocent, yet i have hard time believing it, if i knew he's going to claim that, i'd track him, cleared by Prof
12 - Pot Goblin - mason, right?
13 - T-Pein™ - i'd say still scum lean, the way he wants us to Lynch Usopp asap and end the day, as if he's scared lynch would go somewhere else or someone has informations about him, Reserved more attention for sure
14 - QueenEmilia - funny how nobody called Queen for distancing when she showed up to vote SK when he's not even in ranger, dropped vote on him and left, scum lean possible SK teammate
16 - Dr_Professor83 - please, reread all of his "you're just distancing from SK" be after I flip, he's reaching and twisting my words in every sencond post directed at me, he has no good intentions imo, he saw easy Lynch (someone going after who's going after someone who town core decided already is confirmed) and went for it imo
17 - Ultra - thread play and Miller stuff is ok, his killshot at Fuji isn't, i'd say town for now but he Has to adress Fuji shot and give reasoning
18 - Dragomir - i'd say same thing what i said about Prof but not do direct, i could see him being confused because he's sub and walked into Blue's confirmed town narration. So probably town which should be looked into thought
19 - Nikamara - mason, right?
20 - Zolo - no reason to be town which at this point means probably scum
So yeah, to;dr

Look for scums between Blue, Prof, Kagu, Queen, maybe Pein/Cal/Dragomir. I don't think i missed anyone

Oh and Ekko xd
What I find odd is that in the last post, he removed Xlaw in the last post after saying a few times he doesn't believe him and that he ought to be tracked and checked again
Which is why I think Xlaw is lying about being vanilla. From what i understand my character isn't anything major and i still had 2 abilities.
Adding to legacy notes, i'd consider tracking Xlaw and Blue if someone else can. Apparently they can't do anything now
I said it already and i'll say it again. I haven't lied ONCE this game. I'm not blaming town for not believing me in these conditions but it doesn't change that lynching me is someone's throwing so please save your blame for them. Also my reads haven't changed much, you can find them
Freudian slip? Or does Charlie purposely do so? I mean most of his reads are pretty consistent as you can see, so this might be a curveball imo intended to lead us onto a wrong path. He definitely paid attention to his reads, as it can be observed, so my belief is that this was done on purpose to implicate Xlaw upon Charles' flip.

What I also noticed is that he also had almost no interactions with Kagura but labeled her scum constantly as checked above. Even Pero was asking him if he interacted with her at all iirc.

This is basically the only thing I found
Don't worry. They will lynch me before you so have fun while you can, pumpkin kitty.

:yurazclear:
Reading this bs isn't fun, pink kitty. Also you're more of vig target if anything with that ability you claimed but whatever
He's been constantly scum reading her but never really engaging with her and never really voting for her, unless I missed something. He was also wondering why Ekko would want to lynch her
I mean, sure, but why?

I think it was a distancing attempt tbh. If Kagura was recruited Charlie switching up on her would be bad, so he kept his read, but never really pushed for it.

I think this is the way tbh.

Vote lynch Kagura

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't think Flowa is recruited tho. She claimed the kill on Charlie with no counter claim and pressed him quite a lot yesterday.

Looking at Charlie's reads they mostly remained consistent tbh.

What I find odd is that in the last post, he removed Xlaw in the last post after saying a few times he doesn't believe him and that he ought to be tracked and checked again

Freudian slip? Or does Charlie purposely do so? I mean most of his reads are pretty consistent as you can see, so this might be a curveball imo intended to lead us onto a wrong path. He definitely paid attention to his reads, as it can be observed, so my belief is that this was done on purpose to implicate Xlaw upon Charles' flip.

What I also noticed is that he also had almost no interactions with Kagura but labeled her scum constantly as checked above. Even Pero was asking him if he interacted with her at all iirc.

This is basically the only thing I found

He's been constantly scum reading her but never really engaging with her and never really voting for her, unless I missed something. He was also wondering why Ekko would want to lynch her

I think it was a distancing attempt tbh. If Kagura was recruited Charlie switching up on her would be bad, so he kept his read, but never really pushed for it.

I think this is the way tbh.

Vote lynch Kagura
I think she was scum from D1 lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Status
Not open for further replies.