• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Lol, you think THAT is what confirms me? Sure, absolutely that and not me having caught several scum lol.
If you didn’t use this hunted card in the beginning you’d be a goner my sister. The change is opinion started after you revealed your hunted card.

I have noticed the same trend for Nika who was also in quite a few people’s suspicion list because of the thing she did with Yo Tan and Nat. But what saved her ultimately is the mason card.

Could say the same for Pot too.

Oh my god! It looks like they are going to janitor my role now.

That’s it guys, you are not getting a flip if you lynch me.

Otherwise why would someone who’s literally been absent from the whole game turns up just to tunnel me like this?

But they slipped. They are paying enough attention to know who’s suspected and who’s not and I’d expect they pay the least attention to the person whom they are trying to frame.

Saying that I’m a commuter is a slip because I never mentioned it anywhere.

They thought they’d contradict me ability wise and say that there’s no way there can be two commuters. Those who were questioning Emilia yesterday @Dr_Professor83 @Flowa how come you guys didn’t pay attention to this big slip?

Also this person also turns up being the twin of my own character. Isn’t this too much of a coincidence now?
girl someone said ur commuter not me, I don’t remember who it was

Kagu Nyan

nat is doing the same thing except it’s directed to me instead of you lol

last time u came to post u were trolling, barely helped us or said anything that would prevent us from lynching u
Have you seen the kind of pressure these guys put on me? It’s incredibly frustrating to reason with these guys! Prof has been tunneling me since day 1 and he’s still at it! He’s the reason why I have lost interest in this game to begin with. I know that I am town and I have arrived to the conclusion no matter what I say will change their mind while (as an example) other people like Blue if so even breathes, they will be like “oh you are breathing? You must be town”. It’s that easy for them. You can’t blame for not defending myself when other people have it so easy. I can’t be bothered to go through thousands of posts just to be nit-picked and doubted for xyz reasons. Not to mention, these guys don’t even do something like invest me or watch me or track me or role cop or lie detect or whatever the hell their is. ALL THEY DO IS FUCKING SHOOT ME WHEN I HAVE CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT IM BULLET PROOF! Seriously that’s the only way for them to confirm me?! They are dead set on lynching me already! Now can I reason with these people!!!!!

It’s also doesn’t help when you are accusing me of incorrect reasons. That’s incredibly suspicious and reeks! This is the last thing I’m going to accept.

Kagu Nyan

regardless, I don’t see how this is a “big slip” and means I’m scum, ur trying too hard here
This is a slip because you noticed how I have claimed Alphie but you want to tell me you didn’t pay attention to my abilities? No ma’am. You are definitely scum and you thought I’m not going to defend myself so you wanted to have an easy ride. Just get me lynched, then get me janitored and voila! Easy town credits!

Have you seen the kind of pressure these guys put on me? It’s incredibly frustrating to reason with these guys! Prof has been tunneling me since day 1 and he’s still at it! He’s the reason why I have lost interest in this game to begin with. I know that I am town and I have arrived to the conclusion no matter what I say will change their mind while (as an example) other people like Blue if so even breathes, they will be like “oh you are breathing? You must be town”. It’s that easy for them. You can’t blame for not defending myself when other people have it so easy. I can’t be bothered to go through thousands of posts just to be nit-picked and doubted for xyz reasons. Not to mention, these guys don’t even do something like invest me or watch me or track me or role cop or lie detect or whatever the hell their is. ALL THEY DO IS FUCKING SHOOT ME WHEN I HAVE CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT IM BULLET PROOF! Seriously that’s the only way for them to confirm me?! They are dead set on lynching me already! Now can I reason with these people!!!!!

It’s also doesn’t help when you are accusing me of incorrect reasons. That’s incredibly suspicious and reeks! This is the last thing I’m going to accept.
*pats* it’s alright girl, I get ur frustration but it is what it is. You still have a chance not to be lynched.

is your only ability that you’re not bulletproof? You can’t be killed? Don’t you think that’s a little too OP

Kagu Nyan

How is this a slip if you're not a Commuter? Unless you are in fact a Commuter this isn't a slip.
They thought I was a commuter and they also added it to their role to contradict my claim. That’s an added ability advantage to prove no two roles can exist together.

This is a slip because you noticed how I have claimed Alphie but you want to tell me you didn’t pay attention to my abilities? No ma’am. You are definitely scum and you thought I’m not going to defend myself so you wanted to have an easy ride. Just get me lynched, then get me janitored and voila! Easy town credits!
saying I will get town credits by lynching you is basically confirming you’re scum… lol

They thought I was a commuter and they also added it to their role to contradict my claim. That’s an added ability advantage to prove no two roles can exist together.
what? I didn’t even know ur a commuter till I claimed I was one then others said you are too, I guess they confused “commuter” with “bullet proof” according to you

Kagu Nyan

*pats* it’s alright girl, I get ur frustration but it is what it is. You still have a chance not to be lynched.

is your only ability that you’re not bulletproof? You can’t be killed? Don’t you think that’s a little too OP
I’m bulletproof and I have that lynch ability. That’s it. There’s nothing too strong about it because I literally can’t do anything other than that.

If you didn’t use this hunted card in the beginning you’d be a goner my sister. The change is opinion started after you revealed your hunted card.

I have noticed the same trend for Nika who was also in quite a few people’s suspicion list because of the thing she did with Yo Tan and Nat. But what saved her ultimately is the mason card.

Could say the same for Pot too.
Literally no flipped Town so far even suspected me. My wagon were scum SK+scum Ekko+Indie Zolo+...Ultra at the time lol. This was so obviously scum driven again like in Breaking Bad and lacked proper reasoning, too. SK's entire "case" was "Flower is scum because I say so!" and I have no idea how tf you are not seeing this after having just seen the same thing happening in the previous game. It was not the hunted thing, it was a lack of reasoning which "saved" me lol. Stop being salty you couldn't get me mislynched.

Kagu Nyan

That’s it. I’m going to watch Thor movie now.

If you lynch me - shame on you.
if you don’t- that’s the first step to redemption.

All I can say is please don’t lynch me and think this through for another time.

I’m also a part of the team ffs

That’s it. I’m going to watch Thor movie now.

If you lynch me - shame on you.
if you don’t- that’s the first step to redemption.

All I can say is please don’t lynch me and think this through for another time.

I’m also a part of the team ffs
girl… idk what you just did but it didn’t help your case at all lmao enjoy the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.