Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be kawaii if you vote for Emilia today. :neesama:
See? I don‘t like this. It‘s the same as Charlie and Blue, there‘s a world in which you both can be Town, but here you are pointing fingers at each other. Same as Charlie just pointing fingers at Blue instead of considering all alternatives. This is just scummy af.

she thought my BP as commuter and she's already messed up and coming up with the automatic commuter thingy to explain how she survived the killshot.
You don’t need to convince me, I am the only one here who wants to lynch her.

She had to step up because she was in danger and her team is gone imo. You’re displaying a similar behaviour, though not in childish words :milaugh:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
See? I don‘t like this. It‘s the same as Charlie and Blue, there‘s a world in which you both can be Town, but here you are pointing fingers at each other. Same as Charlie just pointing fingers at Blue instead of considering all alternatives. This is just scummy af.
what should I do the person who becomes active just to get me lynched..... Both Charlie and Blue were active ones and Charlie was caught lying along with a mechanical slip.

Emi here with her aweful tunneling on me without even trying to resolve my slot knowing that we both are twins.

I'd have wanted to resolve her slot seeing as I have also expressed interest in finding my twin is in the game or not. But her tunneling has left me bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.