• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were designed that way intentionally. Levia could kill pretty much any of them too, plus with Gaius and Yugiri .

And no, it wasn't perfect play after day 1 lol. Far from it. The no lynch is a town error, and the rolecrushes were both wasted on ekko while he was still immune. And the "mistake" day 1 was super critical, Y'shtola was designed to never be mislynched and rather hard to kill. When you shot Ekko, he wasn't Mafia, too.
Why was I not a Serial from the start :peperain:. I mean, the Vig role was almost useless that way.

Ngl I was malding so much at @Dr_Professor83 going full confirmation bias mode with the Charlie stuff, forgetting I was sick at the time and that I still interracted with Charlie once I saw that y'all had a serious lead on him ( because before it just seemed to be a conflict of actions), heck I asked the same questions @Natalija asked as in if he was redirected or the fact that I didnt see the reasoning for scum to come out trying to frame Blue the way they did and that somehow equated to me defending him according to @Dr_Professor83 yet it was fine for Nat to do lmfao. That + the fact that he ignored the entirety of me pointing out a slip he made, one that @Pot Goblin should remember, regarding his ability and grilling him about how it works. I mean how does that give me equity with the dude lmfao? Like If I was purple I wouldnt have done anything and just vote him cause I would know he survives the lynch. Like what Ultra did by bussing the shit out of him.

Not even talking about the fact that Ive been pursuing fucking Kagura and Xlaw since Day 2 by saying one of them has to be the double voter, and yes I put Xlaw above Kagu because of his weird ass behavior EOD 1 LOL. That doesnt mean I wouldnt lynch Kagura too. Also you somehow forgot Godfather roles can exist and no purple GF flipped yet but you kept clearing Xlaw because you checked him. At first I thought you checked him with something that bypasses immunities but it was a plain alignment check prof like wtf.

All in all, I felt like I played well and was in a good enough position thread wise ( Ekkos death tunnel of me since Day 1, being at odds with SK, not knowing Charlie would survive the lynch and pointing out his slip) but apparently not cause @Dr_Professor83 just somehow decided I had to be scum and was looking for everything to make that theory fit XD, even if it was nonsensicall. I was legit laughing and malding in the PM because it was ridiculous, and I mean what Kinda scum would keep repeating they town read their mate ad nauseum to fully drill that notion onto the rest of the playbase? Like do you even know what distancing is man or do you think Charlie is a dumbass. I still love you Prof but damn did you give me constant headaches this game, I felt like I was rightfully accused for the wrong things lol and its a shit feeling.

Speaking of Ultra, the man was constantly twisting and misrepresenting my ability( which exists btw, its a real one lol) all game long and dukes Kagus lynch twice in a row, says he shot Emi days after Emi and Flow confirmed she shot her and Emi flips one shot commuter but that wasnt enough for you to have him as purple lmfao. Disregarding the fact that Emi was vehemently pushing Ultra as purple and flipped red which means she has TMI. I mean you yourself said Ultra wouldnt be trying to get Emi out so badly unless he knew she flips red and she did, but somehow you didnt apply the same logic in reverse XD.

Ok I stop, be aware that I was pretty mad in the PM if yall read it.

GG though, game was fun otherwise, was fun briging @Ratchet with maid gifs :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.