• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Prince is awful to roll because it's unrecruitable meaning chances are you're on a sinking ship. I also dislike the cult basically getting to recruit new leaders because it feels like you're just chasing tails. It's not fun to me. I think I played awful by the way, which is partly where the frustration comes from, and I'll be beating myself up about it for a while, but I don't need to talk about that in the thread, I can hate myself in my own time.
I didnt know the cult could be like that lol, I thought they had a 2nd cult leader and thats it.

The big problem is you lost your paladin, they are extremely important to root out cult. They can identify the CL which in turn means Prince can just perma jail the CL and yall eliminate his team or Butler perma roleblocks the CL or drunks redirect the CL onto an indie or an unrecruitable role,etc . There were plenty of ways to deal with cult tbh, the problem is town misplayed and paladin got culted N1 lol.

Anyways, I wont discuss this more here. Its your thread after all ^^

It was all those things plus Light’s general end of day. I mean you can see me swing to Light at the end. And I only came off bc of the fight.
That swing on light wouldve made me extremely salty ngl because it was born out of confirmation bias on your part, you basically had no case on me on light but forced one, that end of day Ultra was mechanically outed as a liar but you somehow ignored that and kept tinfoiling multiple times.

Can you explain what made Light appear bad that last end of day?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didnt know the cult could be like that lol, I thought they had a 2nd cult leader and thats it.

The big problem is you lost your paladin, they are extremely important to root out cult. They can identify the CL which in turn means Prince can just perma jail the CL and yall eliminate his team or Butler perma roleblocks the CL or drunks redirect the CL onto an indie or an unrecruitable role,etc . There were plenty of ways to deal with cult tbh, the problem is town misplayed and paladin got culted N1 lol.

Anyways, I wont discuss this more here. Its your thread after all ^^
I dunno, like I said I'll be taking my misplays out on myself enough anyway. Kind of done trying to "work with" people in these games in general, between that and the AG it's a waste of time.

That swing on light wouldve made me extremely salty ngl because it was born out of confirmation bias on your part, you basically had no case on me on light but forced one, that end of day Ultra was mechanically outed as a liar but you somehow ignored that and kept tinfoiling multiple times.

Can you explain what made Light appear bad that last end of day?
I correctly paired him and Emi as a team that day if he wasn’t Purple. I had nailed the slot down as scum. You can see I was leaning Red at the end but room for Purple. He and Emi had loads of equity her last day.

Wanna know why? Cause he knew he would survive the lynch so he bussed him extremely early as opposed to you thinking I was bussing Charlie that late in the day when he was about to be lynched knowing he would survive lol.
Hindsight 20/20. I’m telling you how it was from my POV which is the argument here. Not whether I was right.

The end result was, you died I lived. And you were killed for a reason. If I was so scummy why did Blue not off me? There you go. And you confirmed me as not your team mate by doing this. I was never going to get lynched this game. And literally only non Town even voted me. No Townie thought I was scum.
So because one other player scum read me beside you and for reasons I state regarding blue as townie anyways means I was in a bad spot? you think you and blue alone could of got me lynched? be real with yourself. You were on the wagon majority of the game, if no red was flipped that wagon would of resurfaced again and would of probably got you lynched cause you did not get hunted as you claimed you would.

Sure I died flower, but I won and you still lost. Even though red mafia team had huge disadvantage early on due to blue mechanical clutch kill. That's for you is a end result you seem not to keen in accepting lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So, you’re telling me we botched it day 1 and what’s why you were disappointed with the role being axed :gokulaugh:
I was extremely disappointed you got lynched D1, and it was through no fault of your own. The no lynch was bad too, but I don't put that on one person and I think it's unfair and in poor taste to put that all on your step. You played well, for what it's worth. Y'shtola dying took Thancred away as a protective role, which hurt the town's ability to stop kills.

I correctly paired him and Emi as a team that day if he wasn’t Purple. I had nailed the slot down as scum. You can see I was leaning Red at the end but room for Purple. He and Emi had loads of equity her last day.
Im not saying all your tinfoils were wrong but that one was the most jarring because if you pair him with Emi then hes red and not purple who are the guys you decided were the bigger threat with their supposed double kill. Yet you still wanted to lynch light lol.

Do you realize how frustrating it was haha.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think the Prince is awful to roll because it's unrecruitable meaning chances are you're on a sinking ship. I also dislike the cult basically getting to recruit new leaders because it feels like you're just chasing tails. It's not fun to me. I think I played awful by the way, which is partly where the frustration comes from, and I'll be beating myself up about it for a while, but I don't need to talk about that in the thread, I can hate myself in my own time.
that game requires proactivity. everyone needs to claim what they did and who to yeet. again, its made to be played in 5-10 minute day phases. any longer than that is boring asfk bc ppl just drop claims and afk the rest of the day. it shud be a turbo tbh

also strange to me that the butler still did not poison the king and the we have 3 claimed neutral/benign indies without anyone batting an eye

in the official ToL game. the knights and everyone rly just yolo use their actions then claim right away next day. the momentum is far greater, which makes it much more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.