[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We can go back and read you defend Red Night too if you'd like.

Is this a Ratchet reference?
sure. i dont shy away from reading players incorrectly. i was misguided on rednights play and meta. when flower told me my read on him weakened

wont be the first time i read someone wrong, nor will it be the last

im still proud of my play i got both mango and yoho day 1

Emil

Certified Memelord
fwiw i think you had a great game thus far. ur downfall was the lack of meta on us which is both understandable and an unfortunate final obstacle for you that you'd need to overcome before winning. once u play more games with us ud make more sense of what i said earlier as u get to know us more.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also im confirmed to not be a killer that absorbed an extra kill from psychic as i cud have hammered the no lynch and double killed tonight for victory so ya

fwiw i think you had a great game thus far. ur downfall was the lack of meta on us which is both understandable and an unfortunate final obstacle for you that you'd need to overcome before winning. once u play more games with us ud make more sense of what i said earlier as u get to know us more.
Once again.
For me to be scum, I have to be a kill-less serial role. Which is absurd.
Or.
I would have to be the 4th Mafia member. Which means that I bussed two members of my own group at the very kick off of the game. Which is also absurd.

Emil

Certified Memelord
my role legitimately does not make sense for mafia and u said it urself. a team of 4 where i can gain flowers double voter is only possible in a world where ratchet was smoking crack while writing this game lol

The theory that two scum factions just kept hitting the same targets over and over and over for 3 nights in a row now, is super absurd.
There's also NO EVIDENCE that is what is occurring.
There IS EVIDENCE that there is only 1 scum faction, which is that only 1 scum kill has been occurring every night phase, for three night phases in a row.

The burden of proof at this point would rest with, has there been ANY indication of a 2nd scum faction?

my role legitimately does not make sense for mafia and u said it urself. a team of 4 where i can gain flowers double voter is only possible in a world where ratchet was smoking crack while writing this game lol
You yourself have already said that you do not always get the exact power, you can get a discount version of it in some way. Like with Psylocke. So that is already checked off.
I've already proven that the math checks out with a 9v4 setup.

Flower is right. Flavorwise it does make sense as scum given the flips. Mechanically, it sure is a very strong role. I was struggling to put it into Mafia camp. But after that crazy ass vote without knowing if Flower could instantly hammer and end the game, yeah that woke me up.

it doesnt make sense as any alignment but town. whats a serial need a doctor shot for lol
4th Mafia. Again. I really feel like you're just not reading.

Let me make this incredibly clear. I think you're 4th Mafia.
There is no serial.

YOU'RE the one arguing that there is a serial.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You yourself have already said that you do not always get the exact power, you can get a discount version of it in some way. Like with Psylocke. So that is already checked off.
I've already proven that the math checks out with a 9v4 setup.
i get an ability that does not have a cyclical cooldown attached to it like i claimed

from flower id likely get the double voter as she said both her other abilities have cooldowns

from fuji i didnt get his redirect ability cuz it has a coodlown. i got his invest one

from yoho i got roleblocker from rednight busdrirver from mango doctor. all of those wud have to not have any cooldown attached to them

if ur contention is i dont kill flower in any of the early nights and attempt to atleast try to take her vote power for ??? reason then i suggest we just send u to dead chat rn

specially if im mafia id know for sure mango had the doctor so killing flower is safe

i get an ability that does not have a cyclical cooldown attached to it like i claimed

from flower id likely get the double voter as she said both her other abilities have cooldowns

from fuji i didnt get his redirect ability cuz it has a coodlown. i got his invest one

from yoho i got roleblocker from rednight busdrirver from mango doctor. all of those wud have to not have any cooldown attached to them

if ur contention is i dont kill flower in any of the early nights and attempt to atleast try to take her vote power for ??? reason then i suggest we just send u to dead chat rn

specially if im mafia id know for sure mango had the doctor so killing flower is safe
"Nu uh I wouldn't do that."
Again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually im legitimately confused how is scum not killing flower. they knew doctor was scum and they had a busdriver

could easily busdriver flower with another player then shoot that player and kill flower lol

i can do that with the buadrive that i gained too

anyway this is pretty stupid discussion lmao. im not gonna convince u that u r scum. flower and mich will just come and see this and end this game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.