Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think michelle looks fine

this is my poe rn. im going to drop watson down to null/scum

mango watson gambit yoho cubey

i could be wrong on red night if hes playing too naive on purpose to fool us. i could be wrong on fuji if hes only sheeping me rn cuz im wrong

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
How am I stiff and nervous?
Your responses reads very cautious to me, not to mention whenever you are being questioned you are only deflecting it by saying "I'll wait for consensus" or "I don't know, I want to wait untill the night to make an opinion"

As well as some fluff that is not really aimed at anyone, reading to me like you're kinda trying to just loosen yourself up to just blend in with the rest.

It just seems to me that you're worried about your image, and that you freeze up whenever you're being asked questions because you are afraid of saying something wrong

Behaviour like that is very unlikely town, as town isn't afraid of saying something wrong- they genuinely don't know anything other than their role PM

i could be wrong on red night if hes playing too naive on purpose to fool us. i could be wrong on fuji if hes only sheeping me rn cuz im wrong
Why is Mango Poe?

What have I done to look fine?

Ftr, I suspect Watson

I never saw the guy asking for another player's scum tells before.
I feel like Yohos entrance this game is fine, If he is scum I feel like he would just sheep the herd like he did last game where he was scum instead of try and go after an unknown player like Dante and engage him. This goes more in line with his town self where he would try to know if a player is scum or not.

@Emil whats your case on Yoho?

Your responses reads very cautious to me, not to mention whenever you are being questioned you are only deflecting it by saying "I'll wait for consensus" or "I don't know, I want to wait untill the night to make an opinion"

As well as some fluff that is not really aimed at anyone, reading to me like you're kinda trying to just loosen yourself up to just blend in with the rest.

It just seems to me that you're worried about your image, and that you freeze up whenever you're being asked questions because you are afraid of saying something wrong

Behaviour like that is very unlikely town, as town isn't afraid of saying something wrong- they genuinely don't know anything other than their role PM
I answer all questions to the best of my ability giving honest and true answers

My image is of no concern

Also I genuinely don't know anything other than my role pm and I'm terrible at reading people which Is why I tend to go based on the thoughts of others

🤔idk what you mean by fluff tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
I feel like Yohos entrance this game is fine, If he is scum I feel like he would just sheep the herd like he did last game where he was scum instead of try and go after an unknown player like Dante and engage him. This goes more in line with his town self where he would try to know if a player is scum or not.

i didnt like him echoing flower without giving his own thoughts regarding me/mango discussion. i felt its similar to his play last game

im not rly confident on him being scum otherwise but i mean i dont remember him doing much

im happy he voted mango, that was a point for him, but if im wrong on mango thats out the widnow

Uhhh, where is he doing that tho. He almost has a full page of fluff and just thinking emotes in his ISO?

What do you think of Mango's recent posts? They were decent to me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I answer all questions to the best of my ability giving honest and true answers

My image is of no concern

Also I genuinely don't know anything other than my role pm and I'm terrible at reading people which Is why I tend to go based on the thoughts of others

🤔idk what you mean by fluff tbh
This is a hard sell for me, I think you're just stalling tbh.

I'm probably just gonna park my vote here as I'm heading to bed very soon.

Also, by fluff I mean posts that doesn't have any meaningful content to the game - things like saying "My favorite music is __"