Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Reaching the gamestate where (fortunately) we have 2 scum flips, we can make some observations based on their posts. This will be my focus toDay.

I don't think this post exist if Psy is mafia with Red

This is how Red was treating a townie.

Mango is not on my suspects list

Psy is town

And I want to know if Red is spewing Dante town here or at contrary, shows partnership

This also looks good for Psy.
I am too lazy to explain but if anyone wants more, just ask

Putting Psy out of mafia circle for now.
And Mango.

Emil voting Mango for his joke (bad joke, but still) without asking things and doing anything else is kind of out of character for him. Emil being wrong, however, is ok-ish.
Responding specifically to “And I want to know if Red is spewing Dante town here or at contrary, shows partnership”

I would have to completely unhinged to be the crusading champion for the Red Night lynch push on day 1. And also marked Yoho scum on day 1 pretty early. And then to be scum with them lol.

Why only the SRs?
It looks highly sus in hindsight

I wonder if this push had a follow up

And that was another push Mango had D1.
Looks like an Omgus, who is not bad per se, but doesn't look like actual scum hunting.

I agree with this.
Responding specifically too.
“Why only the SRs?
It looks highly sus in hindsight”
I literally did an entire ISO post on Red Night day 1 before there was any actual pressure on him. Drawing everyone’s attention to him. This is just incredibly ignorant misinformation at this point. If you’re going to cast shade, at least be accurate.

I guess in the spirit of being a good sport I should put in some defense of myself

I was just bantering with Flower on day 1, there was no ulterior motive behind it.

day 2 I lynched red night which although there is the possibility of bussing, I think that could be considered wifom

anyways my role has a NAME. Counterclaim if you don’t believe me.

I'm here again, last day ended really fast, I missed last night lmao

I saw Red slipped up hard with that redirect claim lmao

From last DP I think Michelle was looking the worst, but her vote gave me pause

It seems very irresponsible of her to vote Red like this if he was her teammate.

Watson is a very strange kill, did anyone claim this

I'm not a fan of mass claiming, but I'm doctor, I protected Flower D1 since I thought mafia would wanna take out one of the most TR'd players first, then I abstained last night because I wasn't aware the day had ended as I'm out travelling

I'm cooking myself under the Greek sun, I'm about to meet a friend from the OJ era in about an hour

Because I've played with Ekko before, and I said exactly what I thought in the moment
I'm inclined to trust Mango since he's the only protective role claimed.

Responding specifically too.
“Why only the SRs?
It looks highly sus in hindsight”
I literally did an entire ISO post on Red Night day 1 before there was any actual pressure on him. Drawing everyone’s attention to him. This is just incredibly ignorant misinformation at this point. If you’re going to cast shade, at least be accurate.
It was for Mango, not for you

Vote Michelle.

You didn’t vote Yoho D1.
D2 when people wanted to discuss and Watson asked to not hammer you just hammered with more than 48h left in the day.

You could have at least claimed to cooperate with people at least once this game, but you refuse.

I‘m done with trying to discuss with you. Bye.
Are you going to ignore my results Flower? Unless shes a ninja she did nothing last night.

Ekko hasn't really done much since D1, been just riding the waves mostly. Cubey is just AFK, but some of his plays has been questionable.
Michelle has very strong equity with both Yoho and Red

These would be my PoE slots, also Dante would kind of be there too, but with Michelle softing him, I think he's clear for now

Vote Lynch Michelle
Perhaps you missed my posts but I have mechanical reasons to think Michelle is probably clear. I checked her last night and she did nothing. Not even a faction kill.

The nights in Valisthea were as long as they were brutal. One dominant had spent the night protecting his home from the fiends of the blight, and come sunrise, his reward was the petrification of half his body. No longer able to move, Hugo Kupka died a peaceful man, content that his love, at least, would live another day.

Lord Melkor - Hugo Kupka, a Town Dominant (Titan) was killed.
This one