Finally found a new one piece forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i'm so happy to finally find a new one piece forum. I spent hours as a kid back on the old onemanga forums, just lurking the big 3 discussions all day after school, even playing the forum mafia games lol, remember when they were a scanlation site as well before they got a cease and desist or whatever? That was the site that introduced me to reading manga online, and the world of manga outside of American shonen jump magazine and the selection of my local bookstore. Then later I lurked oro jackson, though i was never a real prolific poster. I came back to One piece with wano after doing a re read and falling back in love with my favorite shonen/adventure manga of all time, but was totally bummed out when i realized oro jackson had shut down, I tried r/onepiece to get my fix but while there's some cool fanart stuff on that sub, i missed the deep discussions that the old forums offer. Anyways that was long-winded but im glad to see forums like this still exist :)

Hey guys i'm so happy to finally find a new one piece forum. I spent hours as a kid back on the old onemanga forums, just lurking the big 3 discussions all day after school, even playing the forum mafia games lol, remember when they were a scanlation site as well before they got a cease and desist or whatever? That was the site that introduced me to reading manga online, and the world of manga outside of American shonen jump magazine and the selection of my local bookstore. Then later I lurked oro jackson, though i was never a real prolific poster. I came back to One piece with wano after doing a re read and falling back in love with my favorite shonen/adventure manga of all time, but was totally bummed out when i realized oro jackson had shut down, I tried r/onepiece to get my fix but while there's some cool fanart stuff on that sub, i missed the deep discussions that the old forums offer. Anyways that was long-winded but im glad to see forums like this still exist :)
Also a newbie here:) omg, I remember onemanga forums, I even was a part of some clubs there. I've been lurking here for quite some time and worstgen has a different vibe compared to old onemanga forums, but it's still a cool place to hang out I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.