Future Events Finally, Luffy will beat Kaidou 80 percent on his own

I still read the arcs from One Piece and Luffy's fights and the pattern is still the same especially from the new world, Luffy is always helped at the start of the fight but he ends up beating his opponent on his own at the end.

The contribution of Luffy's allies to the bosses is still minimal Against Kaido, I don't think that will change at all, so yes Kid and Law will help Luffy. But he will never end Kaido with Luffy unfortunately.

Luffy will end Kaido alone against Doflamingo who seemed unbeatable to Punk Hazard.

The Government and Navy won't say that Luffy, Law, and Kid beat Kaido, but rather Straw Hat Luffy beat Hundred Beasts Kaido despite the help as he will have a much bigger role in this fight.

What do you think ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I think the yonko that Luffy shall beat on his own or almost is Big Mom, the plot seems to have derailed from that when it comes to Kaido and we could already glimpse a start lining towards such direction. The plot implications are pretty powerful, Zoro is the man who showed to care for the Wano population and isn't craving to kill Kaido just out of selfishness and on the other hand despite this is not enough to say he would do the most of the job, we know that Big Mom is present there too and it's unlikely that Oda will render her somewhat of a sitting duck in my opinion.

S

Shelby

Luffy is either going to activate Gear 5 or Hawkins is going to give him a power up. Then Luffy will do most of the damage to Kaido.

He will get 80% of the panel time because his hits are the weakest. Well, aside from captain Midd who is just a cheerleader.
Zoro is the one who will actually beat Kaido because Luffy cannot keep Kaido down.
Luffy put in the weakest hits? Since when ?

So many weak punches that Kaido sees in him as both Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Shanks?

Don't you like Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's killing Kaido
Once Kaido is defeated by Luffy Zoro can kill him or Blackbeard

So many weak punches that Kaido sees in him as both Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Shanks?

Don't you like Luffy?

Once Kaido is defeated by Luffy Zoro can kill him or Blackbeard
You're talking to people who insult Luffy and call him a Condom. Their bias is plain to see.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž

Don't you like Luffy?
Since always, he always needs far more hits than anyone else to beat the opponent.
I am just being realistic. His entire round of Boundman is in the shadow of Zoro's one attack.
That's how effective his hits are... On average 20 of Luffy's hits equal to one slash from Zoro.

kaido got slashed and stabbed left and right by scabbards, he tanked with no problems, no fuss

zoro slashed kaido, he tanked with no problems, zoro gets highest of praises, lol

at least supernovas gave kaido internal damage, all that zoro did was give kaido a flesh wound

luffy just pummelled kaido with hax punches, he did way more damage than zoro's scratch

Since always, he always needs far more hits than anyone else to beat the opponent.
I am just being realistic. His entire round of Boundman is in the shadow of Zoro's one attack.
That's how effective his hits are... On average 20 of Luffy's hits equal to one slash from Zoro.
Luffy is the main character when he fights Oda makes sure he is always in trouble so that it is not too easy.

He made Luffy struggle against Ceasar and Hody Jones ......

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Luffy is the main character when he fights Oda makes sure he is always in trouble so that it is not too easy.
He made Luffy struggle against Ceasar and Hody Jones ......
There is nothing of the sort this time.
No need to falsely make fight harder than it should be since Kaido is not Caesar or Hody Jones, he is the nr1 of the verse.
Luffy's best cannot prevail here since his hits are not lethal while Kaido can recover from all he takes from Luffy.
He cannot recover from Zoro making him a head shorter. :goyea:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
No, it's a group effort.

Zoro is not strong enough to do that on his own either you know. There are 5 people up there for a reason, possibly more to come.
yes he is
no one else is gonna open kaido up.

No, it's a group effort.

Zoro is not strong enough to do that on his own either you know. There are 5 people up there for a reason, possibly more to come.
yes he is
no one else is gonna open kaido up.