Financial freedom

Yeah I’m still in high school but I know I don’t want to work a 9-5 for my whole life. I hope to be semi-retired by 35. Been looking into a lot of citizenship by investment programs for lower taxes. Plan as of now is to go to college and then go into business for a few years to save up some money. Then buy as much real estate as possible in CBI nations in order to fulfill the naturalization requirements. St Kitts and Nevis and St Lucia have good programs. Then after I get my passports I may or may not renounce my US citizenship. Probably won’t live in St. Kitts or St. Lucia but Panama City as it is super easy to get residency and start a business. If not Panama then probably the DRC or somewhere in West Africa as there’s lots of problems that could be solved by new startup business that could make a lot of money since that region has the fastest growing population. What about you?

Yeah I’m still in high school but I know I don’t want to work a 9-5 for my whole life. I hope to be semi-retired by 35. Been looking into a lot of citizenship by investment programs for lower taxes. Plan as of now is to go to college and then go into business for a few years to save up some money. Then buy as much real estate as possible in CBI nations in order to fulfill the naturalization requirements. St Kitts and Nevis and St Lucia have good programs. Then after I get my passports I may or may not renounce my US citizenship. Probably won’t live in St. Kitts or St. Lucia but Panama City as it is super easy to get residency and start a business. If not Panama then probably the DRC or somewhere in West Africa as there’s lots of problems that could be solved by new startup business that could make a lot of money since that region has the fastest growing population. What about you?
Looking to get into real estate aswell, but I will do it with no mortgage, meaning if I want to be able to buy a house I'm going to have to have enough money to cover everything myself.

That's what I'm working on as of now.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Word of an advice.

Plans never make it pass initial contact

From what i read here you are in 15-18 range, saving money is fine and all but there are so many variables that can impact it

What job will you get?
Place of living?
Life expenses?
Sudden expenses?
Market change in the next X amount of years?
Political scene in those countires?

You have a long term plan that can easily be changed by 1 variable.

In my line of work ( social worker ) we advise people to make short term plans because they are less subjected to variable changes.

Having an idea is fine and all but dont shift your life towards, rather shift your point towards your life

Re-thread question
I work from 7 to 15. Make a decent wage, i have enough money to save post every months. Financial stability is there

Word of an advice.

Plans never make it pass initial contact

From what i read here you are in 15-18 range, saving money is fine and all but there are so many variables that can impact it

What job will you get?
Place of living?
Life expenses?
Sudden expenses?
Market change in the next X amount of years?
Political scene in those countires?

You have a long term plan that can easily be changed by 1 variable.

In my line of work ( social worker ) we advise people to make short term plans because they are less subjected to variable changes.

Having an idea is fine and all but dont shift your life towards, rather shift your point towards your life

Re-thread question
I work from 7 to 15. Make a decent wage, i have enough money to save post every months. Financial stability is there
Yes they aren’t concrete they are just ideas and things I am interested in. My mother is actually a social worker too and she says the same things you do. This is just some ideas if I ever get enough money for it to matter lol. Thank you though.

Because im selfish i would rather have more money if i can have it,example
If i got 5m $ but also dont do something i would invest and try get it higher
But @DynaMight is right with his/her post
With main job i also do secondary jobs not because i need to because i have time and can so i can monthly earn several times more than my month salary and when needed i can buy things way easier so i earn like people who have more paid jobs

Because im selfish i would rather have more money if i can have it,example
If i got 5m $ but also dont do something i would invest and try get it higher
But @DynaMight is right with his/her post
With main job i also do secondary jobs not because i need to because i have time and can so i can monthly earn several times more than my month salary and when needed i can buy things way easier so i earn like people who have more paid jobs
That's nice but I think it's a good idea to live below your means if you can, the things you own eventually end up owning you.

That's nice but I think it's a good idea to live below your means if you can, the things you own eventually end up owning you.
You are somehow right examples of my experience
I brought brand new chainsaw paid it so much i need to work with her whole year to use her for prices(but add fuel ) but i got 3 year guarantee and i need to work with her so much within three year so if something happens i can get cheaper/free repair
I have pigs(and piglets)and every day i need to feed them(before i go job if im first shift) and after i come home i need to feed them if my wife cant make it so its whole year job which take time ..
And add that if you decline,refuse,try it other time that person may switch worker and dont have buisness with you anymore(like during butchering if you say you cant do it theywill probably switch person next year so i always accept and then i overburden myself with it that day and if you can belive me i work 16h around just so i can keep "customer" but psyichical it take tool(but i also work other psychical jobs) so time from time i feel my back

You are somehow right examples of my experience
I brought brand new chainsaw paid it so much i need to work with her whole year to use her for prices(but add fuel ) but i got 3 year guarantee and i need to work with her so much within three year so if something happens i can get cheaper/free repair
I have pigs(and piglets)and every day i need to feed them(before i go job if im first shift) and after i come home i need to feed them if my wife cant make it so its whole year job which take time ..
And add that if you decline,refuse,try it other time that person may switch worker and dont have buisness with you anymore(like during butchering if you say you cant do it theywill probably switch person next year so i always accept and then i overburden myself with it that day and if you can belive me i work 16h around just so i can keep "customer" but psyichical it take tool(but i also work other psychical jobs) so time from time i feel my back
That's amazing work ethic I want to have but at the same time it's a very tough situation you've put yourself in, those circumstances aren't going to change overnight, you'll need to save up money so cut out unnecessary things, like don't buy the most expensive car/chainsaw you can afford, downsize however you can, minimalism might not be a thing for you but get to a point where you don't have much beyond the bare necessities while still being able to live comfortably, once you have enough money maybe think about hiring someone, an extra pair of hands will surely make your life easier.
Post automatically merged:

That’s the hard part lol
Took me several years before I figured out the road I'm going to take, I've tried copywriting, Amazon FBA, learning coding in an attempt to create an app, in all cases I stopped soon after I begun, sometimes before I even really got into it.

Real estate will require I'm already financially free or well off. My suggestion to you and @Bullet is to forget completely about becoming rich and switch focus from wealth to health, start working out if you're not already, eat good food, no junk, sleep well, once you get on that journey the path will reveal itself.

I gave up on becoming rich for a year and a half and focused on my health, I lost 21kg and hit the gym, then through that lifestyle I encountered someone who had something going for them that I decided I was going to do myself. I still don't care about becoming rich but through this journey of health I discovered I want to work for myself and become financially free, whether I become rich or not doesn't matter to me anymore.

I recommend the same for you, health is your greatest wealth, it's not just a saying, it's true in everyway possible.

Last edited:
That's amazing work ethic I want to have but at the same time it's a very tough situation you've put yourself in, those circumstances aren't going to change overnight, you'll need to save up money so cut out unnecessary things, like don't buy the most expensive car/chainsaw you can afford, downsize however you can, minimalism might not be a thing for you but get to a point where you don't have much beyond the bare necessities while still being able to live comfortably, once you have enough money maybe think about hiring someone, an extra pair of hands will surely make your life easier..
I already know how to use money, a person will never have if he spends on nonsense, I would have to take a new one because of quality and work, I cut fast but it is harder and stronger, here when I was in high school when I worked seasonally as a butcher(back then i was going with main butcher as helper and i learned and now im main butcher) I was saved money and bought a set of knives very expensive but very high quality for butchering that professional butchers buy and I still use them and I repaid them, but at the beginning I cut myself little by little so then i bought protective gloves but I could not work with them and left them on the other hand, when I do some rough work I don't use gloves because I can't wear them, I can pay people to go with me to those jobs but the earnings are lower if I can do it myself, if I'm overworked after work I can get to do another job I always watch to call someone but I try to give it to him as cheaply as possible

As long as I can pay my share of the mortgage, bills, cost of living, and put a percentage of my pay check into savings I am good. I would rather make less at a job that I find rewarding and fulfilling, then at a job where I make a lot of money.