Find A Thread With No Finalbeta Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Cap of the century right there
It's not cap, you can check yourself on the section.

After all there's a reason why I don't log in for so many hours in a row, I don't want to do that else I would distract myself from my studies if I checked the site every hour or even every 2 or so. Mafia games would demand me to do that.

speed sessions of 10 to 12 hours
Nah more like a couple during manga break time.
Post automatically merged:

You were asked to stop playing, it’s very public knowledge…at the very least, with tens of thousands of messages more than most of us combined, you have the option to not lie about your obsession with this place.
Which part did I lie on?

It's clear that I'm to some degree attached to this place due history but that doesn't mean I spend many hours a day in here when my activity patterns suggest differently. There's literal evidence by checking my posting patterns.

I spend more or less 2 hours on average, maybe 3 at times.

As for Mafia, I never cared about what the majority thought about me in order to choose if I had to keep playing or not, just like I don't care to not keep posting in the OP sections despite the majority doesn't want me. Applying the same logic.

The funny thing by the way is that different Mafia folks spend way more time than me on this site but obviously the stupid bias of people towards my past actions makes them distort reality and always pick me on smh. 🤔

Last edited:
I also find it hypocritical to label me as a spammer (not suggesting I'm not) but not showing the same kind of behaviour towards the Mafia fellas although I'm still friend with some of them. Better uniformity would suggest that if there were other spammers on my level at the moment (recent months history) those would at least be picked on half as much as I'm picked on.

I understand not everyone cares about Mafia but rule breakers are rule breakers.

This is not referred to the OP only but a more generic reference to the plaza of WG utency.

If anything I suffer from addiction for this place like I suppose some of them do.

I also find it hypocritical to label me as a spammer (not suggesting I'm not) but not showing the same kind of behaviour towards the Mafia fellas although I'm still friend with some of them. Better uniformity would suggest that if there were other spammers on my level at the moment (recent months history) those would at least be picked on half as much as I'm picked on.

I understand not everyone cares about Mafia but rule breakers are rule breakers.

This is not referred to the OP only but a more generic reference to the plaza of WG utency.

If anything I suffer from addiction for this place like I suppose some of them do.
thank you beta whenever i think im doing bad at life i take a look at your posts and i instantly start feeling better about myself

thank you beta whenever i think im doing bad at life i take a look at your posts and i instantly start feeling better about myself

You don't possess a large social network following presumably

Your life inspirations are arguably lower than mine

I don't know about your private sphere but I don't feel I lack much

Pseudo cyber bullies are usually not content with their lives and try to cope with their problems by being cyber aggressive, the odds suggest my real life is better than yours 🤔🤖🤔🧐🤖🧐

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm not banned from the Mafia section but I'm too busy with my scientific career to keep playing games.

I make speed sessions on this site to make sure I can cut enough time for other more compelling and relevant activities.
It's not cap, you can check yourself on the section.

After all there's a reason why I don't log in for so many hours in a row, I don't want to do that else I would distract myself from my studies if I checked the site every hour or even every 2 or so. Mafia games would demand me to do that.

Nah more like a couple during manga break time.

Which part did I lie on?

It's clear that I'm to some degree attached to this place due history but that doesn't mean I spend many hours a day in here when my activity patterns suggest differently. There's literal evidence by checking my posting patterns.

I spend more or less 2 hours on average, maybe 3 at times.

As for Mafia, I never cared about what the majority thought about me in order to choose if I had to keep playing or not, just like I don't care to not keep posting in the OP sections despite the majority doesn't want me. Applying the same logic.

The funny thing by the way is that different Mafia folks spend way more time than me on this site but obviously the stupid bias of people towards my past actions makes them distort reality and always pick me on smh. 🤔

I feel bad for anyone who actually wastes time reading any post you make lmao

B

Ballel

But you are not about to graduate in computer engineering
Lame ass field

Link or it didn't happen

:okay:

Link or it didn't happen

:okay:

Lol @Finalbeta make literally retarded moment like nagger do.
‘Stop this and you are embarrassing yourself .

If you guy like do science stuff do actually science stuff in your free time than doing forum stuff and spamming post like crazy

Not to mention to made you alt accounts like dumb person .
Surprised you are not banned forever.

But you are not about to graduate in computer engineering

I don't know about your private sphere but I don't feel I lack much

Pseudo cyber bullies are usually not content with their lives and try to cope with their problems by being cyber aggressive, the odds suggest my real life is better than yours 🤔🤖🤔🧐🤖🧐
i also don’t harass women and tell them to cut their nipples off

i didnt buy a sex doll or fucked a vacuum cleaner

i see these as a plus

Lol @Finalbeta make literally retarded moment like nagger do.
‘Stop this and you are embarrassing yourself .

If you guy like do science stuff do actually science stuff in your free time than doing forum stuff and spamming post like crazy

Not to mention to made you alt accounts like dumb person .
Surprised you are not banned forever.
What is this utter idiot on about?

i also don’t harass women and tell them to cut their nipples off

i didnt buy a sex doll or fucked a vacuum cleaner

i see these as a plus
Never told that to a girl

The second technically didn't happen but that doesn't mean I didn't desire it

In the future many people will have sex with robots, I give it 10-20 years data

Ok this is lowkey to funny.

:gokulaugh:

No offense to @Finalbeta but you do post like on every thread there is in the time I’ve been on here.
I have Asperger's syndrome so repetitive behaviour is simply the normality for me, I have always been fascinated with fractals for a reason, just like my hate on unpleasant social stimuli which is why I hate being criticized flagrantly, and that is well espoused with my iper egocentrism. 🧐🤖🧐🤖🧐🤖🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.