Current Events Flashback or fights

Which did you enjoy more so far

• Luffy vs Kizaru

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kuma story flashback

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
A lot of members crying over flasbacks in recent chapters of Egghead arc . I am not sure why when those flashbacks are still better than Luffy vs Kizaru garbage fight . I know that more info about power scaling is nice thing but actual battle is terrible .

Flashback is better in the long term, but personally for me the issue is that I wait for the dub to really experience the story and that will take some time.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of members crying over flasbacks in recent chapters of Egghead arc . I am not sure why when those flashbacks are still better than Luffy vs Kizaru garbage fight . I know that more info about power scaling is nice thing but actual battle is terrible .
I think it would be better if it was animated or Luffy took more of a brawler approach like Gear 4 does.

Kuma flashback - One of the best flashbacks to date. Good amount of lore, great character moments and emotions, and just enjoyable read

Luffy vs Kizaru so far - Mostly offscreened and neither seemed into the fight. Pretty lame so far

I enjoyed Kuma's flashback more, but only because Luffy vs Kizaru wasn't done justice. If it was done as a real fight I would probably prefer it.

Neither--skip Elbaf, too, it's just going to be a GIANT disappointment.

Just go straight to Luffy fighting Blackbeard... off-panel Imu.

Off-panel Imu, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru.... and pretty much everyone else

Except Shanks and Mihawk

We will just go straight to a Luffy Vs. Blackbeard fight with a Shanks and Mihawk fight right beside it

Nevermind Buggy-- off-paneled.

Entire Grand Fleet-- off-paneled.

Marine Corps-- off-paneled.

Holy Knights-- off-paneled.

Gorosei-- off-paneled.