Powers & Abilities Flying Six Devil Fruits

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I’m much more willing to believe that Who’s Who and Sasaki could have DFs outside the Ancient Zoan class...although Drake had his in Sabaody, well before he infiltrated Kaido’s crew, so it’s hard to tell if AZ users are largely aligned with the Beast Pirates on purpose or by pure coincidence.
Everything is possible with Goda : ○

I hope Ulti and Black Maria will also have aestethically pleasant DFs

they don't all necessarily have to be ancient zoans, nor zoans specifically for that matter (see Hawkins, Apoo, etc)

though i'd love to see an ancient zoan Velociraptor, Sabertooth and perhaps an actual Tyrannosaurus Rex/T-Rex this time (unlike when we thought Drake had this fruit and turns out he's an Allosaurus instead).

I suspect none of them will have regular zoans. This is purely on the basis that those are typically far weaker than ancient and mythical Zoans

We know the following:
Drake - Ryu Ryu no Mi Model Allosaurus
Page One - Ryu Ryu no Mi Model Spinosaurus

There are some potential hints for the other flying six:
Sasaki - If Kaido's tattoo and Drakes scars are anything to go by, his wing/feather tattoos imply a tori tori model fruit
Ulti - She behaves like a Geisha and has many cultural references, I actually think she could be based on a Rokurokubi and so have a hito hito model or a paramecia that revolves around an elasticated and impossibly strong neck
Whos Who - I just think of an owl based on his appearance and name, but the game he's named after is about identity, so could be a superior version of Bon Kurei's fruit - maybe one that mimics/steals abilities
Black Maria - Black Maria may be a reference to the Queen of Spades or Black Mamba snakes, so a burrowing animal Zoan - maybe a Naga fruit?

There's a chance some don't have Zoans or fruits (I don't think Sasaki will have a fruit, just a hunch), but this is in the instance they all have fruits.

I would love for the Tori Tori no Mi Model Nue to be real, and if it is, it must be a Tobbi Roppo member