Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?

• Total voters
if City dont lift the current UCL, my guy Guardiola can give up.

About the Ronaldo's decision , i think he could try argue with the European Average Clubs, dude scores 20 goals last season, the money came first

Imagine believing that 😂 by the way i still remember the series of wins after Mourinho sacking. That didnt go well anyway!
What that a 37 year old man.baby wasn't a problem? God you delusion fanboys are really dumb. We play and played much better football without him. Seriously we want from 2nd to barely qualifying for the fucking EL the season he joined. Now he's left were in a title race.

What that a 37 year old man.baby wasn't a problem? God you delusion fanboys are really dumb. We play and played much better football without him. Seriously we want from 2nd to barely qualifying for the fucking EL the season he joined. Now he's left were in a title race.
What do you think he could have done?? He just wasnt playing so how could he have been an obstacle to the game of Walter White? The truth is that right now you are lucky that Rashford seems in a good form,and who knows how much it will last. By the way it seems Messi is going to get Arab money too now (and lets remember he is 2 years younger than Ronaldo) so all the people hating on Ronaldo for his choice,lets see what they will say now 😂

What do you think he could have done?? He just wasnt playing so how could he have been an obstacle to the game of Walter White? The truth is that right now you are lucky that Rashford seems in a good form,and who knows how much it will last. By the way it seems Messi is going to get Arab money too now (and lets remember he is 2 years younger than Ronaldo) so all the people hating on Ronaldo for his choice,lets see what they will say now 😂
His toxic attitude effecting the dressing room. Ronaldo is shit now and a hindrance to any decent team. Not true Ten Hag has made us a tough team to breakdown and beat City only had 1 shot on target yesterday. Yeah Rashford playing great and scoring but United are a much better team than we've been since Sir Alex. Also the reason why people make fun of Ronaldo is because he said wanted to play for a CL team. And it wasn't about money yet ficks off to the ME since he no team in the CL wanted him.