Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?

• Total voters
Today the return of the Goat league (just kidding,but its cool anyway. Go Union Berlin!)

Meanwhile in Premier League,Willy Gnonto is rising as a new star

And in Serie A,Juventus,which is already doing a bad season,risks now a penalization of -9 points for irregular staff.

Imagine believing that 😂 by the way i still remember the series of wins after Mourinho sacking. That didnt go well anyway!
To be fair pendu should not have given that interview. Ten hag had no plan to take him out .

His ego hurt him whe he realised he is no ole .
Post automatically merged:

His toxic attitude effecting the dressing room. Ronaldo is shit now and a hindrance to any decent team. Not true Ten Hag has made us a tough team to breakdown and beat City only had 1 shot on target yesterday. Yeah Rashford playing great and scoring but United are a much better team than we've been since Sir Alex. Also the reason why people make fun of Ronaldo is because he said wanted to play for a CL team. And it wasn't about money yet ficks off to the ME since he no team in the CL wanted him.
To be fair i find rashford overrated . If utd truly wants to win league better sign kane .

To be fair pendu should not have given that interview. Ten hag had no plan to take him out .

His ego hurt him whe he realised he is no ole .
Post automatically merged:

To be fair i find rashford overrated . If utd truly wants to win league better sign kane .
Rashford not overrated he's one of the best LF in the world. Only bad season he's had these padt few season is one where Rashford was playing injured.

Lazio-Milan 4-0 :finally::milaugh:
Between this and Napoli-Juve 5-1,i am loving these Serie A results!
Too bad though that here people only talks about Premier League,and not even that,only about Manchester United! Change the name of the thread to "Manchester United Discussion Thread".

Lazio-Milan 4-0 :finally::milaugh:
Between this and Napoli-Juve 5-1,i am loving these Serie A results!
Too bad though that here people only talks about Premier League,and not even that,only about Manchester United! Change the name of the thread to "Manchester United Discussion Thread".
I do watch serie A and bundesliga. The only reason people dont talk about it is exposure.

Napoli so far did amazing this season they look firm favourite to win the league .

Its sad how it turned out for juve. I rate chiesa really high would love to see him in kop someday.

I do watch serie A and bundesliga. The only reason people dont talk about it is exposure.

Napoli so far did amazing this season they look firm favourite to win the league .

Its sad how it turned out for juve. I rate chiesa really high would love to see him in kop someday.
Chiesa is awesome,surely the best italian player in this moment (altough there are young promises like Gnonto,Udogie and Scalvini). If i remember correctly,Liverpool offered around 80 millions to Juve in Summer 2021 to buy him,but they refused. Well,they should have accepted the offer,instead of doing financial shady stuff that costed them 15 points now!

Union Berlin at 1 point from Bayern :steef: i dont hate Bayern,but its time for a change for the Bundesliga winner!

Ac Milan and Juventus keep going down :gokulaugh:

These are my predictions for the top 6 in every league:

Premier:
1- Arsenal
2- Manchester City
3- Man United
4- Newcastle
5- Tottenham
6- Brighton

Serie A:
1- Napoli
2- Inter Milan