Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?

• Total voters
Ofc
Clubs go through fluctuations in performance all the time
United is still a big club, they just have shit management (top to bottom) and players with shit mentality
Yes . I don’t think anyone here was born when Liverpool had complete domination in English football .

United definately is under bad management because Glazers only cares for profit this may change when they sell the club who knows in 10 years .

Yes . I don’t think anyone here was born when Liverpool had complete domination in English football .

United definately is under bad management because Glazers only cares for profit this may change when they sell the club who knows in 10 years .
They also had the luck to be managed by arguably the greatest football manager in history for more than 20 years
It is very hard to replicate and maintain Fergie's success level.
Now, of course, if their leadership had been better they would have bounced back to the top by now. But keep in mind they finished second with Mourinho, something Mourinho calls his biggest managing achievement ever, so it's not impossible for them to challenge for the top but they need a manager that is respected and knows how to push the players to give more than their maximum. And they need players with stronger psychological profiles than ballerinas like Anthony, Bruno and co

My predictions for Champions League and Europa League Quarter Finals:

PSG-Barcellona = PSG
Dortmund-Atletico = Dortmund
Real Madrid-Man City = Real Madrid
Arsenal-Bayern = Arsenal

EL
AC Milan-As Roma = Ac Milan
Bayer Leverkusen-West Ham= Bayer Leverkusen
Liverpool-Atalanta =Liverpool
Benfica-Marseille= Marseille

My predictions for Champions League and Europa League Quarter Finals:

PSG-Barcellona = PSG
Dortmund-Atletico = Dortmund
Real Madrid-Man City = Real Madrid
Arsenal-Bayern = Arsenal

EL
AC Milan-As Roma = Ac Milan
Bayer Leverkusen-West Ham= Bayer Leverkusen
Liverpool-Atalanta =Liverpool
Benfica-Marseille= Marseille
No way Assna will win over Bayern :milaugh:

But you can’t tell with Tucheliban ball first time for everything :josad:

Can't believe there are still Man.U fans that don't want Ten hag to be gone asap.

In his second year and the team hasn't really progressed at all. They supposedly brought him in for attacking and possesive football.:suresure:

At one point I saw a stat in todays match.
Brentford had 78 touches vs 11 touches of Man.U's in opposition box.

Quite pathetic to be this shite against a Brentford that is in relegation battle.
They never learn .

Can't believe there are still Man.U fans that don't want Ten hag to be gone asap.

In his second year and the team hasn't really progressed at all. They supposedly brought him in for attacking and possesive football.:suresure:

At one point I saw a stat in todays match.
Brentford had 78 touches vs 11 touches of Man.U's in opposition box.

Quite pathetic to be this shite against a Brentford that is in relegation battle.
They never learn .
To cheer you up here a good dutch man Utd guy