General & Others For my fellow Naruto fans, can Oda give OP a worse ending than shinobi war?

can he?

• Yes

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No, I am an Oda fan

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The hate on the last war is way exaggerated. It shits on the recent OP arc let alone the disaster that is to come.

Oda will 1000% do worse.
It really doesn't. It's much worse than Wano and Egghead. This is just recency bias and some nostalgia kicking in. War arc was all time bad, people thought Wano was bad for Luffy simply enjoying whooping Kaidou's ass. Now imagine Luffy calling him the coolest guy, except in this scenario Kaidou killed a couple strawhats.

Its most obvious thing to undrestand, theres an entire chapter dedicated and kishimoto about that "Obito" when he was killing people wasnt "Obito" it was "Madar" "Masked man" "No one" but people still either dont undrestand it or want to ignore it lmao
They were talking about young Obito and his Hokage ambition with a flashback before his death and that line. Naruto recognised himself in it, it's pretty clear.

Oda changed the main character 1000 chapters into the manga, and also replaced his old dream with a new one
50 bucks says the conclusion of this dream will be the biggest catastrophe concerning the big 3

Nika is so shit, at least with Naruto his prophecy was set up by his own father not by accident
And he’s just your average Shinobi whom people admire for his lengthy character development, not some random ancient god introduced 1000 chapters into the story
The level of bullshit we’ll see starting now is only gonna increase, Bonney becoming Nika is already worse than most stuff that happened in the ninja war

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oda changed the main character 1000 chapters into the manga, and also replaced his old dream with a new one
50 bucks says the conclusion of this dream will be the biggest catastrophe concerning the big 3

Nika is so shit, at least with Naruto his prophecy was set up by his own father not by accident
And he’s just your average Shinobi whom people admire for his lengthy character development, not some random ancient god introduced 1000 chapters into the story
The level of bullshit we’ll see starting now is only gonna increase, Bonney becoming Nika is already worse than most stuff that happened in the ninja war
True, Ashura never added anything to Naruto’s character but an unneeded further connection to Sasuke.

People refer to Luffy as Nika more than Mugiwara now lol

No one said the stuff disappeared, the point was that Naruto forgave him
Which is ridiculous, Obito had literally killed Neji like an hour or two before Naruto called him the coolest guy, not to mention that Obito caused the deaths of Naruto's parents along with countless others and initiated a world war.

Naruto just forgiving him because Obito wanted to be Hokage and switched sides is laughably naive and horrendous writing.

Which is ridiculous, Obito had literally killed Neji like an hour or two before Naruto called him the coolest guy, not to mention that Obito caused the deaths of Naruto's parents along with countless others and initiated a world war.

Naruto just forgiving him because Obito wanted to be Hokage and switched sides is laughably naive and horrendous writing.
Are you ignoring the fact that he helped them when he realised he was wrong for the majority of his life? Again, context, he had an unfortunate life which got him to that point and Naruto saw into his soul.

Also I’m sure you’re familiar with the concept of forgiveness from Christianity or whatever, especially if someone repents. It’s more about the good of the person who forgives. It doesn’t mean you FORGET the sins someone committed.

Naruto - Sasuke parallel literally serves for that purpose, Naruto overcoming and letting go of hate (even towards villains like Nagato and Obito), and Sasuke dwelling on negative feelings of revenge that led him on a terrible path.