General & Others For my fellow Naruto fans, can Oda give OP a worse ending than shinobi war?

can he?

• Yes

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No, I am an Oda fan

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
Overcoming the Nagato stuff was what helped him with Obito as well, crucial point in the manga.

Edit: let me remind you that he forgave Nagato after he axed the whole village - important over the “but but Neji” argument

I am not a Naruto expert like you folks but as far as I remember Tobi revealed as Obito was one of the biggest letdowns in anime history - then we find out this dude was doing all these heinous shit for a girl, "Kakashi you let Rin die" :josad:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I am not a Naruto expert like you folks but as far as I remember Tobi revealed as Obito was one of the biggest letdowns in anime history - then we find out this dude was doing all these heinous shit for a girl, "Kakashi you let Rin die" :josad:
Straight garbage...from the minute this was revealed the quality dipped considerably and never recovered, only kept spiralling.

The coolest guy scene was just funny at that point. Madara was ruined, and then arguably the biggest meme that tops any Bleach Aizen lvl trolling was Black Zetsu killing Madara being this secret final boss the entire time. Can hand a 7 year old a story and they could prob do better sticking with standard tropes.

Straight garbage...from the minute this was revealed the quality dipped considerably and never recovered, only kept spiralling.

The coolest guy scene was just funny at that point. Madara was ruined, and then arguably the biggest meme that tops any Bleach Aizen lvl trolling was Black Zetsu killing Madara being this secret final boss the entire time. Can hand a 7 year old a story and they could prob do better sticking with standard tropes.
Bro wanted to turn the entire world to zombie because "you let Rin die":gokulaugh: Dont know what Kishi was smoking. Tobi as Madara and Madara as the final villain was good enough, there was no need of that simp

Unlikely. The reason why the Shinobi war (but mostly its ending) was "meh" is because of the lack of plantings in the story.

This is actually the strenght of Oda's writing so you might not like what Oda will cook, but it will never be worse than the shinobi war.

Naruto is the mc and a reincarnation. So he is not your average shinobi :josad:
:sanmoji:
at least with Naruto his prophecy was set up by his own father not by accident
And he’s just your average Shinobi whom people admire for his lengthy character development, not some random ancient god introduced 1000 chapters into the story
In earlier arcs people would join Luffy because he’s well, Luffy
Right now we have a completely different main character, and it’s not an original form, but the same as an ancient god worshipped far and wide by everyone
Naruto was still the Naruto we know and hate, his personal effort and dedication is what led to the formation of the shinobi alliance, and the Kurama powers were at least carefully gifted to him by his father
Later he receives the sage powers but he’s still the same buffoon
Luffy is literally dead lol, inb4 he eats mother flame and remains in g5 til eos
:risitavirus::hapnoel:

In earlier arcs people would join Luffy because he’s well, Luffy
Right now we have a completely different main character, and it’s not an original form, but the same as an ancient god worshipped far and wide by everyone
Naruto was still the Naruto we know and hate, his personal effort and dedication is what led to the formation of the shinobi alliance, and the Kurama powers were at least carefully gifted to him by his father
Later he receives the sage powers but he’s still the same buffoon
Luffy is literally dead lol, inb4 he eats mother flame and remains in g5 til eos
:risitavirus::hapnoel:
Luffy is still Luffy, relax