Character Discussion For the so called "World's Strongest Creature and Pirate" it seems like not that many cared about Kaido's defeat

Conclusion: Yonko who replaced WB admits Kaido and BM fall caused a major change in the world, enough to turn it upside down. :zosmug:

Oda also failed to show us Luffy’s dream in a chapter called “Luffy’s dream.” :sanmoji:

New eras only happen when old legends are torn down!

Ergo, Fall of Kaido and BM marked the start of a new era. :myman:
Don't bother with these guys. They're really hellbent on proving Kaido was a fraud for some reason. Y'know what they say, confidence is silent and insecurity is loud.

Don't bother with these guys. They're really hellbent on proving Kaido was a fraud for some reason. Y'know what they say, confidence is silent and insecurity is loud.
Keep coping about Laido.

It still doesn't change the fact that no gave a fuck that Kaido was defeated and Oda failed to truly show us the aftermath of his defeat.

You also accuse others of being insecure, which don't get me wrong, certain users here kind of are, but the fact remains that Yonko Tards especially Kaido stans are also insecure.

News flash, Oda doesn't truly care about Kaido like you and others think he does.

Keep believing on this delusional opinion of him being number one in the verse.:suresure:

Keep coping about Laido.

It still doesn't change the fact that no gave a fuck that Kaido was defeated and Oda failed to truly show us the aftermath of his defeat.

You also accuse others of being insecure, which don't get me wrong, certain users here kind of are, but the fact remains that Yonko Tards especially Kaido stans are also insecure.

News flash, Oda doesn't truly care about Kaido like you and others think he does.

Keep believing on this delusional opinion of him being number one in the verse.:suresure:
Dude, I literally saw you defending the Yonko a few days before this thread. You aren't slick, and I'm not falling for your bait. You're just farming likes and attention.

Oda made us go through 100 chapters to give us ample evidence that Kaido lived up to this title, requiring the presence of Joyboy to defeat him after no one else could, third highest bounty, Gorosei sweating on their lives at enraging Kaido. It’s crazy :usoprice: