Character Discussion For the so called "World's Strongest Creature and Pirate" it seems like not that many cared about Kaido's defeat

Oda went full looney toon on kaido

Haven't seen the same to that same extent in egghead when luffy was fighting all this time in G5

Just sayin....:optimistic:
It's the fact they don't realize that when they claim "Oda said Kaido is the strongest in the Sbs and other material" they're making the claim Kaido > Imu. Since those statements are made after Imu's reveal, and not to mention Oda himself should know about Imu's strength.

So you either claim Oda is saying Kaido > Imu or you claim Oda is capping.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's the fact they don't realize that when they claim "Oda said Kaido is the strongest in the Sbs and other material" they're making the claim Kaido > Imu. Since those statements are made after Imu's reveal, and not to mention Oda himself should know about Imu's strength.

So you either claim Oda is saying Kaido > Imu or you claim Oda is capping.
That bum was strongest only for wano that too with a reference " people say so or said to be"

Oda will dump this hype faster than my ex dumped me:josad:

That bum was strongest only for wano that too with a reference " people say so or said to be"

Oda will dump this hype faster than my ex dumped me:josad:
Idk if he was the strongest even for Wano, with how Big Mom was little broing him from start to end of the arc.

They think Luffy beat Kaido alone = bounty of 3 billion
They think Kid n Law beat BM = bounty of 3 billion each, total of 6 billion bounty to bring down Big Mom

Big Mamu had to face hax on hax on hax while also getting her abilities limited, and even then no character could give her the finishing blow, took a whole nuke worth of bombs to finish her off.
:yodaswag:

No surprise. Kaido was nowhere near as influential as whitebeard was. Everything he achieved was due to his pure strength but as a pirate he was mediocre. Spent most of his life in an isolated island almost unknown to the average outsider. In fact in terns of piracy kaido was easily the least important out of all emperors.

Reborn

Admirals can't look as bad as top tiers when we already have seen the the fate of kaido and BM.

I doubt oda's writing can fall even below this

Reborn

People said the same thing about WCI and look at what happened in Wano.
Egghead hasn't been as bad as those arcs.

Elders didn't get looney tooned like in wano.

Oda found decent way to keep kiz sidelined though it still sucks but atleast him having mental breakdown makes sense a bit.

Kaido and BM were ruined in many ways and I doubt we can fall below that level

Typical Oda, barely showing reactions to the loss of not only one Yonko but TWO. Antagonists who were planned since the beginning of his manga.

Meanwhile, he's constantly adding irrelevant reactions to a broadcast speech which lasts more than 5 chapters.
Kaido and Big Mom were planned for a while but not since the beginning of the manga.

At the end of the day Oda doesn't truly care for those two like some thinks he does, between Kaido and Big Mom, Oda at the very least cares a bit more about Big Mom as a character compared to Kaido.

Egghead hasn't been as bad as those arcs.

Elders didn't get looney tooned like in wano.

Oda found decent way to keep kiz sidelined though it still sucks but atleast him having mental breakdown makes sense a bit.

Kaido and BM were ruined in many ways and I doubt we can fall below that level
If Oda was able of falling this low he has the potential to do that again, and perhaps even worse, and this end of Egghead reminds me in several ways of the Yonko saga, especially that Nika shit.

We can only hope but I am not optimistic about the end of this arc, nor for Elbaf or the Final saga.