Character Discussion For the so called "World's Strongest Creature and Pirate" it seems like not that many cared about Kaido's defeat

Lmao

Is this the panel from which you people deduced they didn't wanna anger kaido?

Here's the breakdown

Statement 1 - We sacrificed one of our agents and enraged kaido

---> they already acted in a way that could anger Kaido and not that they fear kaido will get angry if they do something.

-----> and, its more to do with balance of power but let's leave this

Statement 2 - this may be better than the alternative. It's imperative that we snuff out something this problematic. This statement is followed by Venus talking about Gomu Gomu so we can deduce that the alternative Saturn talked about is Nika

----> Thus, elders believe taking out Nika is more important and they are ready to do so even if it enrage kaido.

Same Nika whom they fought on egghead without any fear lmao
Oh my god look at Saturn, Venus, and Mars shaking. They fear him so much!!! GOT DAMN!!!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You gave your opinion and your point of view which means nothing. The same admiral fans use when they don't acknowledge GB doing the same. Yonko balance and all is fine but they don't even mention anything about balance in that panel. They don't want an enraged Kaido. Which is clearly a hype statement for him. If the same was said for BB , I am pretty sure you won't debate me 😂
I gave you what was said in the panels duh....

Anyway, I realised there is no point in debating with you anymore. Feel free to believe WG and elders fear kaido lmao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda went full looney toon on kaido

Haven't seen the same to that same extent in egghead when luffy was fighting all this time in G5

Just sayin....:optimistic: