General & Others For what reason exactly would Marco stop fighting King ?

Nothing of this really equals being imprisoned and made to work hard like Luffy nor what Yamato went through for all these years.
Yes... yes it does.

Having someone you bonded to and cared for dying fighting Kaido's regime right in front of your very eyes while saying how no one is able to take his (kaido's) head. That matters far, far, far more than Luffy doing some work in Udon lmao.

You're literally stupid if you think otherwise. Lmao. Would you rather have a friend you bonded with die or have fun training in some prison. Holy shit, Luffy doesn't even give a fuck about getting prisoned. Show me when he showed anger towards Kaido over it? He's angry because Kaido hurt people he cared for in Wano LOL

Imagine if Otama died right in front of Luffy's face; he wouldn't give a flying fuck about Udon compared to that. It's like that for Zoro.

Yes... yes it does.

Having someone you bonded to and cared for dying fighting Kaido's regime right in front of your very eyes while saying how no one is able to take his (kaido's) head. That matters far, far, far more than Luffy doing some work in Udon lmao.

You're literally stupid if you think otherwise.

Imagine if Otama died right in front of Luffy's face; he wouldn't give a flying fuck about Udon compared to that. It's like that for Zoro.
Bonded with Yasui ? True. How is that different from all the Wano residents who bonded with Yasui years more than Zoro ever did ? Compare that to someone getting imprisoned and someone who was tortured all childhood by the father

Bonded with Yasui ? True. How is that different from all the Wano residents who bonded with Yasui years more than Zoro ever did ? Compare that to someone getting imprisoned and someone who was tortured all childhood by the father
It's not comparable? And neither is Luffy's.

Luffy and Zoro's pain and grudge with Kaido don't mean shit compared to what people of Wano or Akazaya nine, or Yamato suffered for decades.

But they're protagonists, and they will be portrayed in better light and fight against Kaido over other characters- specially fodder samurai or Akazaya 9 who are clearly not competent enough to win.

You compared Luffy with Zoro, not Zoro with Yamato or Wano citizens (who've suffered astronomically more than Luffy, too)

Both Luffy and Zoro have equal tier of personal grudge against Kaido- hell, Zoro probably has more because people he actually cared for and bonded with died under Kaido's regime, while Luffy simply saw the suffering (which Zoro did, as well).

Luffy doesn't give a flying fuck about being imprisoned in Udon; it served as training. If you think he gives even 0.1% of care for that as compared to Kaido hurting ppl of Wano, then you should reconsider a fuck-ton... you don't know anything about Luffy or Strawhats.

Story wise‚ Zoro has the least convincing reasons to want to fight Kaido. His reasons are basically hating Kaido like any other person in Wano. No personal reasons‚ unlike Luffy‚ Yamato and even Kid
There is massive portrayal for at least ZKK to occur.

Aside from all the parallels other users have highlighted, Hiyori entrusting him with the same sword once possessed by Oden which according to Kaido still wields something of his persona, on top of his own firm declaration in willing to kill Kaido.

Luffy's plot with Kaido mostly revolves around Joy Boy annexed to the prophecy of freeing the borders of Wano. That's a lot but still, that still has not necessarily to do with killing Kaido specifically, we know Luffy would in all likelihood not do that. Remember finding perfection in death spelled by Kaido? He would likely prefer that to being imprisoned.

And even just defeating, I mean it's not that Luffy needs to necessarily defeat Kaido alone. So far he didn't even attempt to solo him except for that rooftop fragment. So I'm curious to find out whether or not Luffy will indeed tackle Kaido by himself for the time being. That's about it.

It's not comparable? And neither is Luffy's.

Luffy and Zoro's pain and grudge with Kaido don't mean shit compared to what people of Wano or Akazaya nine, or Yamato suffered.

But they're protagonists, and they will be portrayed in better light and fight against Kaido over other characters- specially fodder samurai or Akazaya 9 who are clearly not competent enough to win.

You compared Luffy with Zoro, not Zoro with Yamato or Wano citizens (who've suffered astronomically more than Luffy, too)

Both Luffy and Zoro have equal tier of personal grudge against Kaido- hell, Zoro probably has more because people he actually cared for and bonded with died under Kaido's regime, while Luffy simply saw the suffering (which Zoro did, as well).

Luffy doesn't give a flying fuck about being imprisoned in Udon; it served as training. If you think he gives even 0.1% of care for that as compared to Kaido hurting ppl of Wano, then you should reconsider a fuck-ton... you don't know anything about Luffy or Strawhats.
In my post I compared Zoro with Luffy‚ Yamato and the Wano residents. The post you quoted. And the panel where after Luffy gets imprisoned all bandage face saying Kaido will pay for this. That is enough reason to know it is personal. Kaido never harmed or imprisoned Zoro personally before the raid

In my post I compared Zoro with Luffy‚ Yamato and the Wano residents. The post you quoted. And the panel where after Luffy gets imprisoned all bandage face saying Kaido will pay for this. That is enough reason to know it is personal. Kaido never harmed or imprisoned Zoro personally before the raid
I'm comparing Luffy with Zoro.

Luffy and Zoro have suffered absolutely nothing compared to Yamato and Wano ppl from Kaido, Don't insult Wano folks and Yamato by comparing their pain to Zoro and Luffy.

And no, being imprisoned means nothing. You're literally stupid if you think Luffy gives half a flying fuck about it. Luffy is angry with Kaido because he hurt people of Wano, not Udon. And Zoro is angry because people of Wano suffered, Hiyori did, and Yasuie (Someone he cared for) died fighting Kaido.

You need to re-read One Piece if you think being imprisoned for a couple days and training there compared to literally having people you care for die in front of you. Like, what the hell are you even reading at this point? You're straight up telling me training in prison hurt Luffy more personally than Zoro seeing Yasuie die right in front of his eyes, lol...

I'm comparing Luffy with Zoro.

Luffy and Zoro have suffered absolutely nothing compared to Yamato and Wano ppl from Kaido, Don't insult Wano folks and Yamato by comparing their pain to Zoro and Luffy.

And no, being imprisoned means nothing. You're literally stupid if you think Luffy gives half a flying fuck about it. Luffy is angry with Kaido because he hurt people of Wano, not Udon. And Zoro is angry because people of Wano suffered, Hiyori did, and Yasuie (Someone he cared for) died fighting Kaido.

You need to re-read One Piece if you think being imprisoned for a couple days and training there compared to literally having people you care for die in front of you. Like, what the hell are you even reading at this point?
I may be forgetting as you said‚ but how long has Zoro actually interacted with Yasui ?

Macro was already exhausted from fighting both King and Queen.

King will gravely wound Macro with Zoro coming to stop the killing blow after all Macro was the one helped to to rooftop

Also gives Oda the opportunity to hype King ans reveal his bounty

I may be forgetting as you said‚ but how long has Zoro actually interacted with Yasui ?
Met him, traveled with him from one town to another- then people of Ebisu (including Yasuie) town cared for him, gave him water, etc, while they, themselves, were dying of starvation in poverty. Then he saved his daughter, learned of his potentially execution- and saw him getting brutally slaughtered in front of his daugher, and himself.

Basically, about the same amount of time as Luffy knew and cared for Tama- if not more.

So unless you think Luffy would give even 0.000001% of fucks about getting imprisoned and training there as he would for seeing Tama die in front of his eyes, please drop this character-ruining narrative that actively goes against everything One Piece ever stood for lol

Met him, traveled with him from one town to another- then people of Ebisu (including Yasuie) town cared for him, gave him water, etc, while they, themselves, were dying of starvation in poverty. Then he saved his daughter, learned of his potentially execution- and saw him getting brutally slaughtered in front of his daugher, and himself.

Basically, about the same amount of time as Luffy knew and cared for Tama- if not more.

So unless you think Luffy would give even 0.000001% of fucks about getting imprisoned and training there as he would for seeing Tama die in front of his eyes, please drop this character-ruining narrative that actively goes against everything One Piece ever stood for lol
Luffy cared about being imprisoned. The half panel with Kid when he was first thrown in the jail confirms it. If he didn't care then answer this question‚ why would he say in that panel that Kaido will pay ? You say Luffy cared not . So what is he making Kaido pay for ?

Luffy cared about being imprisoned. The half panel with Kid when he was first thrown in the jail confirms it. If he didn't care then answer this question‚ why would he say in that panel that Kaido will pay ? You say Luffy cared not . So what is he making Kaido pay for ?
He cared, I never said he didn't. But you're saying that gives him more incentive than Zoro?

No, that's bullshit.

So, again, I repeat myself: if you think Luffy would give a single flying fuck about being imprisoned by Kaido as he would if Tama died, then drop this narrative.

Luffy, Zoro, or literally any of the Strawhat would rather go through 10x worse pain than Kaido inflicted on Luffy than see someone they care for die before their very eyes.

On another note, Luffy seemed angry before he trained- don't think he cares much after. Because of Kaido doing that, he got much, MUCH stronger- he's probably thankful it happened. But none of that really matters tbh, it's nowhere near comparable to things Zoro suffered.

Hell, it's not even comparable to everything else Luffy saw in Wano; people's suffering and Kinemon's suffering matters astronomically more to him than going to some stupid prison.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cause he got his ass kicked not cause he was imprisoned