Character Discussion For Zoro fans, what are you looking forward to?

Even in Samurai arc, there is not much character development for Zoro. I am heavily disappoint. I don't know what to expect next for Zoro until his fight with Mihawk.
With this, I partially drop OP as I just read weekly spoiler.

So, for Zoro fan out there, what are you looking forward to for this cool character?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
His connection to Wano's Shimotsukis.
His visit to Ryuma's grave.
ZKK.
Post-ZKK bounty.
Rounding up the samurai.
Sword God.
Zoro vs Nothing (Shiryu).
Zoro vs Kizaru.
Zoro vs Gandhi.
Zoro vs Mihawk.
Black Blade forgery.

Wano is far from over to be disappointed about Zoro. :goyea:

Last edited:
Even in Samurai arc, there is not much character development for Zoro. I am heavily disappoint. I don't know what to expect next for Zoro until his fight with Mihawk.
With this, I partially drop OP as I just read weekly spoiler.

So, for Zoro fan out there, what are you looking forward to for this cool character?
Zoro surpassing Ryuma, Prime Rayleigh, Mihawk, Shanks , Kaido & Oden.

Zoro obtaining 3 black blades. Getting FS.

Zoro vs. An Admiral before/during final war and Zoro vs. Mihawk after the final war.

Zoro vs. Shiryu is probably going to happen, but not really looking forward to it.
It will happen, and Zoro will oneshot him. This way the battle will end faster and don't take precious chapters from important last arc.

I wanted to give a generic answer (like power ups and etc), but the more I think about it, I want to explore more of Zoro's background story.
He's one of the most mysterious characters in terms of background story.
Oda can do it in terms of flashbacks or just do the Sanji treatment of letting us meet the Vinsmokes.

Zoro vs Magellan
Asura & KOH Mastered
Zoro takes a Large Fleet alone
Zoro vs Mihawk
ZKK
Black Blade Lore
Meeting The Lurking Legend
Joining Fight against Final Form Blackbeard
Fire Sword
Post-Mihawk Legacy
New Cutting Feats
Left Eye Symbolism explained
Final Goodbye
... etc

- Black Blade Generator explained (personal headcanon: peak CoA), and its lore or history related to Mihawk and Ryuma

- Mihawk's past and personality as a teacher and as a future opponent to Zoro

- Zoro straightening up the crew in times of excessively prolonged period of relaxation.

- Zoro measuring his powerlevel distance to Mihawk, thus learning some ability hints from the Samurai to correct his mistakes or weakness something

- Zoro learning about Wano culture and Samurai heritage, Shimotsuki lore, connecting with Koshirou and Kuina

- Zoro vs Mihawk

- plot twist about Kuina (actually alive and well, deliberately hidden from Zoro by Koshirou), who rose to become Sword Goddess

- Zoro vs Kuina as the ultimate fight of Zoro, the fight of promise.

I wanted to give a generic answer (like power ups and etc), but the more I think about it, I want to explore more of Zoro's background story.
He's one of the most mysterious characters in terms of background story.
Oda can do it in terms of flashbacks or just do the Sanji treatment of letting us meet the Vinsmokes.
Unfortunately the reality is gonna be généric.

I mean come on in Wano the land of samurai, Oda gave nothing about Zoro and his family. So waste to think Oda will give more about that.

His connection to Wano's Shimotsukis.
His visit to Ryuma's grave.
ZKK.
Post-ZKK bounty.
Rounding up the samurai.
Sword God.
Zoro vs Nothing (Shiryu).
Zoro vs Kizaru.
Zoro vs Gandhi.
Zoro vs Mihawk.
Black Blade forgery.

Wano is far from over to be disappointed about Zoro. :goyea:
I think what will happen in November is not going to be reported since the Marines just left, tho, so we may not get Zoro's post-November bounty until after Luffy is crowned the Pirate King. :super:
Post automatically merged:

- Black Blade Generator explained (personal headcanon: peak CoA), and its lore or history related to Mihawk and Ryuma

- Mihawk's past and personality as a teacher and as a future opponent to Zoro

- Zoro straightening up the crew in times of excessively prolonged period of relaxation.

- Zoro measuring his powerlevel distance to Mihawk, thus learning some ability hints from the Samurai to correct his mistakes or weakness something

- Zoro learning about Wano culture and Samurai heritage, Shimotsuki lore, connecting with Koshirou and Kuina

- Zoro vs Mihawk

- plot twist about Kuina (actually alive and well, deliberately hidden from Zoro by Koshirou), who rose to become Sword Goddess

- Zoro vs Kuina as the ultimate fight of Zoro, the fight of promise.
Out of curiosity, how would Kuina become the Sword Goddess, exactly?