Forum Games Chat

I'm planning to host games in the very near future, based on these games specifically:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1495860/What_The_Dub/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1707870/RiffTrax_The_Game/

I've played a lot of What The Dub before and its VERY funny, fun and simple to play too. Only the host needs to own the game and up to 5 others can play with them.

The gist is you get given movie scenes and you have to dub over them, typing in text or I think you can use your own voice via mic? You can also use premade sounds and add in custom movie clips to dub over and sounds to use as well, as well as god knows what else now (not played in ages).

Riff Trax is the sequel to Dub too by the same developer.

Are you guys interested in this? You just need a phone or any device with access to an internet browser. Only the host needs to own the game and the rest of you can join and play and you don't need to make accounts either!

We can try a test run at least in a few days if you're interested?

I'm gonna tag a bunch of you and see who is keen on this:

@Playa4321 @Jaguark101 @Rottkins @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Roo @Peroroncino @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Light D Lamperouge @Sir Yasheen @Jailer @Emmazrine @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @KingGamma123 @CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded @MonsterKaido @Admiral Maynard @TheAncientCenturion @Cream filled donut7 @Pot Goblin @ShiShiShi @Kurozumi Bepo @Alpha @Akai2 @mly90 @NikaInParis
@Cross_Marian @TheKnightOfTheSea @Falcon @wordy @Krusher1357

I may as well tag the whole forum at this rate lmfao. I didn't want to mass tag spam the staff either so this is open to any staff member regardless ofc, whoever wants to join.
Unfortunately the games are only 6 players max so unless we all can take turns or we have people hosting their own games too?

I posted here first anyway to try and get ideas going on how we could do this, see who's interested and available and once we have more solid ideas formed, I'll make a sign up thread and get some games going in a few days.

There's still more people I'd like to ask but I've tagged a TON of you already so I won't just yet unless most of you decline for any reason of course.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to organise this and such, please feel free too!
IAM SUPER INTERESTED, But sadly didn't had any PS Console:josad:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm planning to host games in the very near future, based on these games specifically:

I've played a lot of What The Dub before and its VERY funny, fun and simple to play too. Only the host needs to own the game and up to 5 others can play with them.

The gist is you get given movie scenes and you have to dub over them, typing in text or I think you can use your own voice via mic? You can also use premade sounds and add in custom movie clips to dub over and sounds to use as well, as well as god knows what else now (not played in ages).

Are you guys interested in this? You just need a phone or any device with access to an internet browser. Only the host needs to own the game and the rest of you can join and play and you don't need to make accounts either!

@Playa4321 @Jaguark101 @Rottkins @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Roo @Peroroncino @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Light D Lamperouge @Sir Yasheen @Jailer @Emmazrine @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @KingGamma123 @CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded @MonsterKaido @Admiral Maynard @TheAncientCenturion @Cream filled donut7 @Pot Goblin @ShiShiShi @Kurozumi Bepo @Alpha @Akai2 @mly90 @NikaInParis

I may as well tag the whole forum at this rate lmfao. I didn't want to mass tag spam the staff either so this is open to any staff member regardless ofc, whoever wants to join.
Unfortunately the games are only 6 players max so unless we all can take turns or we have people hosting their own games too?

I posted here first anyway to try and get ideas going on how we could do this, see who's interested and available and once we have more solid ideas formed, I'll make a sign up thread and get some games going in a few days.

There's still more people I'd like to ask but I've tagged a TON of you already so I won't just yet unless most of you decline for any reason of course.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to organise this and such, please feel free too!
Sounds cool. I'll probably join, but it depends on my schedule. Nice to see you back.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sounds cool. I'll probably join, but it depends on my schedule. Nice to see you back.
Aye nice one thanks. Whenever I run these or when I'm going to run one for certain, I'll tag you and see if you're available then.

Thank you man too, nice to see you again too!

:cheers::kata::zosmug:

Not really my cup of tea but thanks for tagging.

G

Gorosei Informer

Not really my cup of tea but thanks for tagging.
No worries man, thanks anyway though. You're welcome too.

@Falcon @Light D Lamperouge @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin

I'm not sure when you're all available, preferably at the same time, it's something we have to play in real-time which I forgot to mention too, so it might be quite a commitment to get running actually?

I was hoping for more people to respond and preferably show interest/participate but with the 5 of us, this should be almost enough for a full game of players ofc. Definitely fine with all 5 of us at least if we all can play together! @GrandmasterChef Zonji this is still open to you too if you wanna play via mobile phone, tablet or whatever you use to access here too?

I am thinking to get a Discord server setup just for us (preferably with no furries invading it as I heard happened to Mr Reloaded unfortunately albeit hilariously) and I was gonna run it today but I need to figure out a time when we can all play together ideally first. So I will hold off from running this until we get a solid schedule going for it?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

I'm not sure when you're all available, preferably at the same time, it's something we have to play in real-time which I forgot to mention too, so it might be quite a commitment to get running actually?

I was hoping for more people to respond and preferably show interest/participate but with the 5 of us, this should be almost enough for a full game of players ofc. Definitely fine with all 5 of us at least if we all can play together! @GrandmasterChef Zonji this is still open to you too if you wanna play via mobile phone, tablet or whatever you use to access here too?

I am thinking to get a Discord server setup just for us (preferably with no furries invading it as I heard happened to Mr Reloaded unfortunately albeit hilariously) and I was gonna run it today but I need to figure out a time when we can all play together ideally first. So I will hold off from running this until we get a solid schedule going for it?
I don't think I'll be able to do this any time soon. So it might be better to have me as an alternative or something lol.

count me in but not until late june / early july cus of exams :kata:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž

I'm usually free in general and get off work at 5pm cst. Today or Saturday will work but I go to ChoBro's house tomorrow

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm usually free in general and get off work at 5pm cst. Today or Saturday will work but I go to ChoBro's house tomorrow
Aw damn, I wasn't on haha, my bad! Are you at ChoBros house today then? I would do it tomorrow but I'm at work and might be tired after it, so I'll see. Otherwise I might run it on Monday if you guys are around?

:choppawhat:

I don't think I'll be able to do this any time soon. So it might be better to have me as an alternative or something lol.
Ahhh no worries man! Thanks for letting me know anyway! I'll find a way to include you if you get the time and want to in future though ofc. I'll def keep you on as a maybe too, cheers!

:fransuper:
count me in but not until late june / early july cus of exams :kata:

Ah no worries man, thats understandable! I think its 10-15 mins per match/game or w/e, havent played it in ages but Ill do some test runs a little later and let you guys know.

You definitely have a slot for these in future at least, whenever you're able! Thanks very much!

:cheers::funky:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Aw damn, I wasn't on haha, my bad! Are you at ChoBros house today then? I would do it tomorrow but I'm at work and might be tired after it, so I'll see. Otherwise I might run it on Monday if you guys are around?

:choppawhat:

Ahhh no worries man! Thanks for letting me know anyway! I'll find a way to include you if you get the time and want to in future though ofc. I'll def keep you on as a maybe too, cheers!

:fransuper:

Ah no worries man, thats understandable! I think its 10-15 mins per match/game or w/e, havent played it in ages but Ill do some test runs a little later and let you guys know.

You definitely have a slot for these in future at least, whenever you're able! Thanks very much!

:cheers::funky:
Today will work as I went to ChoBro's yesterday
:feelsokeman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Today will work as I went to ChoBro's yesterday
:feelsokeman:
Very nice, thank you! I misread your post, hence thinking you were there today haha, my bad!

I'll do a test run of the game, so I know how to get it rolling again and then I'll see who else we can get onboard. I'd like 1 more person bare minimum but ideally 2 more at least would be great!

I'll probs make a DM for confirmed players like you 3 so I don't have to worry about double posting/merged posts and it might be easier/better for us too.