Forum Games Suggestion - Contest

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
>Another game that I saw and could be fun would be the following, if it's not too late

A trivia and tasks based game. We take one theme, for example OP, take one arc, for example EL and divide people into teams, each team representing one SH. Over the course of the game, the host, in this case me for example, will drop in sometimes announced sometimes randomly and ask questions about the arc in question, or give tasks for you to complete, like making a thread in a specific section with 100 words minimum, like the quality of EL arc in the manga discussion, or something in the PowerLevel discussion thread in the BD, or finding pictures of people in some sections that appear in the arc etc. For example, I tell you there is a picture of Kaku in a post on the first page of the OP manga discussion and you have to find that post and link it. The first team to answer the task, make a thread etc, wins that round and is awarded points. The team with most points logically is the winner.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
>Another game that I saw and could be fun would be the following, if it's not too late

A trivia and tasks based game. We take one theme, for example OP, take one arc, for example EL and divide people into teams, each team representing one SH. Over the course of the game, the host, in this case me for example, will drop in and ask questions about the arc in question, or give tasks for you to complete, like making a thread in a specific section with 100 words minimum, like the quality of EL arc in the manga discussion, or something in the PowerLevel discussion thread in the BD, or finding pictures of people in some sections that appear in the arc etc. For example, I tell you there is a picture of Kaku in a post on the first page of the OP manga discussion and you have to find that post and link it. The first team to answer the task, make a thread etc, wins that round and is awarded points.
Is Kumadori from Wano? :cheers:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

A trivia and tasks based game. We take one theme, for example OP, take one arc, for example EL and divide people into teams, each team representing one SH. Over the course of the game, the host, in this case me for example, will drop in sometimes announced sometimes randomly and ask questions about the arc in question, or give tasks for you to complete, like making a thread in a specific section with 100 words minimum, like the quality of EL arc in the manga discussion, or something in the PowerLevel discussion thread in the BD, or finding pictures of people in some sections that appear in the arc etc. For example, I tell you there is a picture of Kaku in a post on the first page of the OP manga discussion and you have to find that post and link it. The first team to answer the task, make a thread etc, wins that round and is awarded points. The team with most points logically is the winner.
Hmmm this one is interesting. It might require a bit of planning but Iโ€™ll keep a tab on it

Why not making a Tournament?

I hosted once a "Anime Intro" and "OST" Tournament.

Several rounds(Depens on how many players),Several Brackets,Anonymous which means no biaยดs voting because you like Member XYZ more than Member ABCD.

This way you can also listen to songs that you didn't know before, but that you might like

Just take a look here
https://www.forumla.de/f-turniere-forenspiele-battles-266/page3

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Why not making a Tournament?

I hosted once a "Anime Intro" and "OST" Tournament.

Several rounds(Depens on how many players),Several Brackets,Anonymous which means no biaยดs voting because you like Member XYZ more than Member ABCD.

This way you can also listen to songs that you didn't know before, but that you might like

Just take a look here
https://www.forumla.de/f-turniere-forenspiele-battles-266/page3
A tournament would be cool:bamathink:

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Yรณ guys since battledome is a big section here while working on the WG simulator I implemented a feature that gave me an idea for another game which is essentially a "battledome simulator", basically there should be two groups of players and each player gets assigned randomly a one piece character then they randomly fight with each other until one group eliminate the other,
For example group a is made of
Yasu
Finalbeta
Kejon
Reddot
We all get paired with a random OP character
Yasu - Buggy
Finalbeta -Gold Roger
Kejon - Katakuri
Reddot Aokiji

Same with group B (example)
Neutral watcher - Kaido
RayanOO - Usopp
Board - Rayleigh
Edge - Queen

Then we fight randomly

For example
Buggy Vs Kaido (Kaido wins)
Queen Vs Gold Roger (Roger Wins)
Etc etc until one group is defeated

What do you think it might be a fun game?