Speculations Four strawhats with conqueror haki and Nami's new Epithet\title

Ohh...Human and Monkey used to have same ancestor.
I mean she is already referrence to Monkey King and most of the shounen protagonist is based on Monkey King.
Read this thread too- https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nami-is-one-piece.34581/
Post automatically merged:

I don't mind Nami getting CoC but I dunno if Monkey Queen would fit her. Maybe it might be something to do with "weather" or something. Maybe Thunderstorm Queen?:happinesspunch:
Weather isn't the only thing she is related to.
She has relation to sea. Reminds me of Siren
Luffy drawing her as mermaid isn't random. Also it was kinda implied there is some connection between Shirahoshi and Nami.
Neptune has orange hair and same birthday as Nami(Neptune is roman equivalent of Posedion).

Thievery and trickery are part of her personality

She shares parallel with God Enel. Whole reason her power are thunder focus because Kaminari can mean both thunder and God.

Zeus is called sun in some mythology and King of gods in same mythology.

Name Nami means wave which can relate her to moon

Name Nami means red apple which can relate her to many different mythology. In Latin red apple means evil. Nami introduction chapter is called Evil women. Red apple are also called golden apples in mythology etc etc.

Relating her only to Weather brings her down. Monkey Queen kinda cover every aspect of her character.

Monkey King can control ocean.

One of the power of Monkey King staff is lock-picking. A thief ability just like Nami.

Monkey King was mischief and evil in the beginning.

Monkey King is trickster.

Monkey King try to take over heaven just like Zeus.

Monkey King is known as Sun wukong. Basically relating him to sun.

Monkey King can control weather. There are more but let's end it here.

She has been monkey King reference all along.

Last edited:
Post too long, didnt care to read, something about Nami being a monkey and 4 strawhats with conquers haki.

If we're taking what jinbe said about Nami using conquers haki to beat up luffy as proof and not a gag moment then there are currently 4 strawhats with conquers haki. Luffy, jinbe, zoro, and Nami, but I've said for the last few years that all the strawhats will have conquers haki by the end of the series.

I mean she is already referrence to Monkey King and most of the shounen protagonist is based on Monkey King.
Read this thread too- https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nami-is-one-piece.34581/

Luffy drawing her as mermaid isn't random. Also it was kinda implied there is some connection between Shirahoshi and Nami.
Neptune has orange hair and same birthday as Nami(Neptune is roman equivalent of Posedion).

She shares parallel with God Enel. Whole reason her power are thunder focus because Kaminari can mean both thunder and God.

Name Nami means red apple which can relate her to many different mythology. In Latin red apple means evil. Nami introduction chapter is called Evil women. Red apple are also called golden apples in mythology etc etc.

Relating her only to Weather brings her down. Monkey Queen kinda cover every aspect of her character.

One of the power of Monkey King staff is lock-picking. A thief ability just like Nami.

Yes she is def based on monkey king

I believe strawhats have atleast four conqueror haki user -

1. Pirate King Luffy
  2. KIng of hell Zoro
  3. King of snipers Usopp
  4. Monkey Queen Nami
Luffy and Zoro already have conqueror haki. Usopp and Nami will soon get it. Why Usopp and Nami ?
Oda has already hinted that these two will get conqueror haki. But these two are weakest member of strawhats. Yeah that's why they will get it.

Zoro conqueror haki first get hinted by gag. You can go to old threads and see people denying that Zoro has conqueror haki or he will get it. This scene was just random for certain section of fandom.

Usopp's lies most of the time turn out to be true. I don't know why this will be not the case this time.

Conqueror haki does compliment Usopp dream of becoming brave warrior of the sea and assuming we are going to Elbaf next , it is happening soon. Usopp may end up being first strawhat to achieve his dream.

Jinbe reaction here is similar to Brook reaction. One thing to notice Oda used Jinbe for this reaction. Jinbe is veteran pirate and knows about haki more than any other strawhats. Jinbe mentioning Sanji have increadible observation haki was definitely treated as gag now it's turning out to be true.

Oda differentiate between Gag and obvious hint. Jinbe assuming Sanji sense something dangerous was gag. It was used to saw how naive Jinbe is about strawhat crew antics but Sanji having superior observation haki isn't. Sanji sensed Luffy even though he was sleeping. Sanji sensed bonney inside vortex and Sanji being the first one to sense Lilith.

It's not like Oda has not drawn Nami beating Luffy as gag many times. But he didn't draw black lightning any of these time. Black lightning was drawn to make it clear that Nami is definitely getting conqueror haki.
Her panel is definitely similar to this one. Both are unconsciously leaking haki when they are angry

Now

Nami new epithet or atleast title will be Monkey Queen.
Luffy wants to become Pirate King.
Zoro said he will become King of hell.
Usopp epithet after ennies lobby was King of Snipers.
All three of these title\epithet have King. Basically getting a title King is foreshadowing that they have king's haki. That's why Nami title\Epithet will include Queen.

I mean Nami is already depicted as Queen of One piece.

Why Monkey Queen?

Nami similarities with Monkey King.

Nami has orange colour scheme. Monkey King too have orange colour scheme.

Nami staff that can stretch too -

It can shape shift too like Monkey King

Monkey King was described as manipulator short-tempered and trickster. That's literally Nami.

Monkey King can control weather. Nami attacks are weather based.

Monkey King cloud and Nami 's Zeus

There are more similarities but I have posted this so many times .....and we may get many other similarities in future like Monkey King was imprisoned by God for 400 years and he was born from rocks.
We already got confirmation that One piece world has same mythology as ours.

Once Nami start using Zeus to fly around. Marine may end up giving her Monkey Queen Epithet or she herself start calling her that.

I have thought of many ways Nami will be able to fly using Zeus. Like Zeus eating vivre card as vivre card contain soul or Zeus turning into rubber using gear 5 powers. Luffy has already shown that he can touch lightning.

But Vegapunk teaching Nami to create sky cloud that will not disappear is the most probable one.

Oda already have confirmed that whole clima-tact has Zeus soul now. I.e. Zeus can now convert into fire , snow or rain now.

Sbs 104 -
Nami reveals the secrets behind her beauty care:
Saunas created by Zeus.

That means nami can already convert Zeus into heat cloud like Prometheus using heat egg.

Nami can already create sea clouds using Milky cloud but it disappear quickly like normal cloud. Vegapunk can teach nami to create permanent sky clouds.

One she manages to convert Zeus into Sky cloud , she will be manage to fly using it. Something I have been waiting for last four years and finally can get new title or epithet "Monkey Queen".

That's all. Next Nami agenda thread soon.

Bye

Solid theory I noticed years ago that Nami was based on the monkey king (when she got her curent staff)
Don't know about monkey queen title tought but yes I do think she will get conqueror . The difference in this gag is we actually see Nami using it and there is no other exemple of that in the whole manga for exemple when lucci and luffy clash there is black lighting yes but we know haki is involved . Black lightings like that are only showed when haki is being used .

I really don't think so more than 2 Conqueror is a good idea.
Straw Hat Pirates is low in number/quantity. To balance that, each of them is very skillful at their job and good at fighting.

If they were to be Pirate King crew, they must be a better crew than everyone. Luffy's goal in Chapter 1 is also about having a crew that's better than Shanks'.

Which is why a 3rd or 4th CoC is an easy answer. The way they are now (1 Captain 3 top level 6 high tiers) is just the same as normal yonko crew, not PK crew.

This is also why Yamato is a popular candidate from fans who care about all SH in general, she can help Carry.

C

Cruxroux

Straw Hat Pirates is low in number/quantity. To balance that, each of them is very skillful at their job and good at fighting.

If they were to be Pirate King crew, they must be a better crew than everyone. Luffy's goal in Chapter 1 is also about having a crew that's better than Shanks'.

Which is why a 3rd or 4th CoC is an easy answer. The way they are now (1 Captain 3 top level 6 high tiers) is just the same as normal yonko crew, not PK crew.

This is also why Yamato is a popular candidate from fans who care about all SH in general, she can help Carry.
That will just become xebec crew.
Whitebeard rejected oden multiple times given he was a conqueror and too many conqueror in one place will only lead to fighting.
Rogers crew - only Rayleigh and Roger was there.
WB crew - only whitebeard and later Ace.
Oden was shared by both the crews.

2 felt like a sweet spot for me. Yamato may join like oden did to both the crews.

More than that will just ruin the rare image of coc itself.

That will just become xebec crew.
Whitebeard rejected oden multiple times given he was a conqueror and too many conqueror in one place will only lead to fighting.
Rogers crew - only Rayleigh and Roger was there.
WB crew - only whitebeard and later Ace.
Oden was shared by both the crews.

2 felt like a sweet spot for me. Yamato may join like oden did to both the crews.

More than that will just ruin the rare image of coc itself.
1. That will just become xebec crew.

Conversely, Luffy and SH can be a proof of success version of Xebec's crew. He is doing something that Xebec can't do.

This won't be a big thing since Luffy will do something even bigger anyway (ex: topple WG, find one piece).

2. too many conqueror in one place will only lead to fighting.

That's for normal/common pirate crew, SH are exception because of their bonds.

3. 2 felt like a sweet spot for me.

Reminder, WB & Roger had 3 each, because Oden is WB's, lent to Roger, and Shanks exist in Roger's crew although he may not awaken it. WB is even 4 if BB confirmed to have it.

Usually a sweet spot is around the average between minimum (2, because all Yonko is in this number) and maximum (4, because it's obvious that Xebec has it too, and possible WB BB case).

So 3 is a more fitting sweet spot. Besides, if 2 SH have advanced conquerors, 1 SH having basic conqueror still makes sense/balanced/not much.

4. More than that will just ruin the rare image of coc itself.

It's still rare now. 17-18 confirmed, among more than 1000 named characters, in a billion+ world.

Besides, BB/Garp/Mihawk/Xebec/Beckman/Momo will be revealed to have it sooner or later, reserving 1 more spot for SH isn't too much imo, especially if it's Yamato.

What do you think?