G

Gorosei Informer

I'm sure you'll enjoy this our lovely Franky family!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wqxu07
I never realised this before but it makes so much sense! Tom just continues to be an amazing goat to this day, just keeps aging better and better!

Franky is immensely well written and underrated, underestimated a lot. A lot of people miss nuance with his character including the Senor Pink fight but also his backstory, his pride and hard boiled beliefs/attitude and such.

Franky is such an amazingly written masculine/macho character and he reminds me of Ace Ventura/Jim Carrey mixed with some Robin Williams and Johnny Bravo as well as the GOAT Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann and I could not have asked for a truly BETTER character from Oda!

Now I think about it, how is he not actually my favourite character by far in One Piece, by this logic too? LMFAO!

I have loved each SH so far for different reasons and since the beginning until now and I'm so glad Franky ended up joining and the IMMENSE amount of stuff he's contributed to the crew without ever asking for anything in return really and being a real father/cool uncle/older bro or whatever figure to the crew! I still cant believe Oda changed him from the dad of the crew to grandmother or something stupid like that?!

I also love his theme the most out of the SHs, followed by a certain Sanji one too!

Forgot to add Ill join here too, I cant believe I haven't on here yet! For shame!

Last edited by a moderator:
I genuinely love that Franky’s bounty picture is just the masthead of the Thousand Sunny, his greatest creation now represents his entire public reputation and he is so pissed about it 🤣😂😹 @djiayebee @mly90
I love how Oda said that in Franky’s “bad future” he would turn into a battle ship. I think his bounty photo is just hysterical! Future Franky will be the best battleship ever!