I like Franky because he isn’t ashamed to be himself. My brother and I have been watching One Piece and we are half way through Thriller Bark. We both like how Franky approaches problems and situations an an adult, but he isn’t afraid to express his emotions and stay true to himself.

I also enjoyed his relationship with Tom and Iceberg. I think Franky’s past gets overshadowed by Robin’s backstory, but teen Franky tried to stop a moving train in order to save Tom!

Lastly, maybe this was anime only, at the start of Thriller Bark the crew is enjoying the Sunny. We see Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper playing on a swing. I like to think that Franky took one look at Luffy and thought this kid needs a swing to help burn off excess energy while the ship is out to sea. I like how Franky was considerate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Franky is the greatest father of all One Piece dads, Change my mind
I like Franky because he isn’t ashamed to be himself. My brother and I have been watching One Piece and we are half way through Thriller Bark. We both like how Franky approaches problems and situations an an adult, but he isn’t afraid to express his emotions and stay true to himself.

I also enjoyed his relationship with Tom and Iceberg. I think Franky’s past gets overshadowed by Robin’s backstory, but teen Franky tried to stop a moving train in order to save Tom!

Lastly, maybe this was anime only, at the start of Thriller Bark the crew is enjoying the Sunny. We see Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper playing on a swing. I like to think that Franky took one look at Luffy and thought this kid needs a swing to help burn off excess energy while the ship is out to sea. I like how Franky was considerate.
Is this y’all saying you’d like to be added to the member list?? :fransuper:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am using the Franky theme now and it is SUUUUPEEERRR!!!!
Been using it ever since I wrote the post that inspired it :cheers:
Man, the Mid Trio members do NOT get the love they deserve…I know this is the Franky FC, but Robin and Brook support is ALWAYS welcome here, these three carry the crew in so many ways :robinsweat::fransuper::brootea:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Such flawless teamwork between two chads almost forgot about this scene:steef:
Franky and Brook smashing Big Mom in the face is probably going to be one of my favorite scenes in this entire manga.
An unexpected gift from Oda, you know those two are his favorite characters (behind Luffy) and he was champing at the bit to give them a glorious moment like this :luffydab: