C

critical mindset

Iron Franky is unbeatable with Wapol Metal. Oda even had to nerf him by having all the DD officers beat him up before he fought Senior Pink, and even then he took all his punches without flinching, as per the macho emphasis of their fight, where he was taking way more than Senior Pink. A true Goat. Think he was the strongest in the crew with Iron Franky until Luffy learns proper advanced CoA and Jimbei came along, now with Enma and RS Sanji they can also probaby take down Iron Franky

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Iron Franky is unbeatable with Wapol Metal. Oda even had to nerf him by having all the DD officers beat him up before he fought Senior Pink, and even then he took all his punches without flinching, as per the macho emphasis of their fight, where he was taking way more than Senior Pink. A true Goat. Think he was the strongest in the crew with Iron Franky until Luffy learns proper advanced CoA and Jimbei came along, now with Enma and RS Sanji they can also probaby take down Iron Franky
Just means our man is gonna have to fall back on that Vegapunk knowledge to regain his rightful place in the hierarchy :dogood:

C

critical mindset

Just means our man is gonna have to fall back on that Vegapunk knowledge to regain his rightful place in the hierarchy :dogood:
Everyone wants to think it’s all about the monster trio, but Oda shat on that idea with Iron Franky, and he might have more things up his sleeves, which is why Oda has to make him into a gag character. The manga is not about the monster trio but about worldbuilding and Luffy’s finding the One Piece. Nothing stops Franky from being nr.1 or 2 in the crew currently as Luffy will surpass him one day anyways

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Everyone wants to think it’s all about the monster trio, but Oda shat on that idea with Iron Franky, and he might have more things up his sleeves, which is why Oda has to make him into a gag character. The manga is not about the monster trio but about worldbuilding and Luffy’s finding the One Piece. Nothing stops Franky from being nr.1 or 2 in the crew currently as Luffy will surpass him one day anyways
All straight FACTS right here, man! Oda has said he wants to do a mecha manga after OP ends, right? Well, here’s your main character if I have anything to say about it...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Great to see that Chapter 988, if not, the most recent 989 really gave Franky time to shine, which I felt had been lacking for him for awhile.

This is a defining moment to me...unlike some of his crew mates, Franky is acutely aware of the danger they’re facing, but he doesn’t shy away from it in the slightest. Everyone in WCI had to plan meticulously just to fail in front of Big Mom, but this guy is prepared to blow her ass away right after running into her with a God damn motorcycle. Zoro and Sanji WHO???