Current Events Franky vs Kizaru

"You certainly have grown a lot. Let's put your growth to the test" - Kizaru to Franky

We got those light punching gloves, that's a chekov's gun if there ever was one. Who else can use them but Franky? The monster four have haki and don't need them. The rest don't fight by punches. Franky got those giant ass fists to fit the giant ass gloves. Franky boxing vs Kizaru. The first admiral goes down to a strong right.

Now that the Bonney for nakama train is dead, this is my only agenda

@Jew D. Boy

"You certainly have grown a lot. Let's put your growth to the test" - Kizaru to Franky

We got those light punching gloves, that's a chekov's gun if there ever was one. Who else can use them but Franky? The monster four have haki and don't need them. The rest don't fight by punches. Franky got those giant ass fists to fit the giant ass gloves. Franky boxing vs Kizaru. The first admiral goes down to a strong right.

Now that the Bonney for nakama train is dead, this is my only agenda

@Jew D. Boy
Wait, why bonney4nakama is dead to you?

I assume Sanji and Franky will have their moments against the Admiral but unfortunately I dont see anyone performing TOO well against him unless its Luffy at this stage. I can see Franky using light gloves for a quick moment due to Atlas, but nothing longer than expected.

I do hope Brook and Jinbe come down and join the fight at least. But I still half expect some VAs to pose a threat at least.