Free speech vs Hate speech

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
one jew has the forum this riled up ? :josad:
Tag me next time, tough guy. If you were part of a group that had been persecuted and attacked by damn near everyone in history, you think youโ€™d get a little uptight when some dipshit on the One Piece message board opens a thread asking if the darkest period in your cultural history wasnโ€™t actually real?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Every conquered nation had Nazi supporters
Quisling in Norway
Vichy in France
Paveliฤ‡ in Yugoslavia
Mosley in UK

Poland isnt any different.
Yeah but itโ€™s accepted in France that we share some responsabilities. Higher ups and some people collaborated, so France comdemned them, recognized his faults etc. It took a lot of times and some points are still debated but overall we admitted French state did wrong things.
one jew has the forum this riled up ? :josad:
what ?
Post automatically merged:

i was trying to make Zionist magic joke but i think i failed miserably. dont mind me :feelscryingman:
Haha okay

Thereโ€™s a difference to holding criticisms and suspicions on the Allied world powers to opting to think the jingoistic Nazi government of Germany is even remotely in the right.
History is written by the victors and it's very easy to paint anyone as a monster when you only hear one side of the story, at best what we call history is one side of the story, at worst it's just pure propaganda meant to brainwash.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
History is written by the victors and it's very easy to paint anyone as a monster when you only hear one side of the story.
Starting the World War, hunting the Jews and ruining the lives of millions of people just because you had a dislike for people who were not from clean blood.

Yet that motherfucker Hitler came from a mother who was half-blood herself.

DEFINITELY STUFF OF VICTORS.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
We have their memoirs though, we have their preโ€”war text. Youโ€™re either a weird Neo Nazi, a contrarian asshole or mentally unhinged.
He thinks it was Jews who destroyed all records of Nazi genealogy and business ownership instead of the other way around, but he thinks we ought to hear both sides because maybe there were a few conscientious objectors among the Third Reich :seriously:

Starting the World War, hunting the Jews and ruining the lives of millions of people just because you had a dislike for people who were not from clean blood.

Yet that motherfucker Hitler came from a mother who was half-blood herself.

DEFINITELY STUFF OF VICTORS.
Yeah that's all bullshit, this is what I'm talking about lmao, you people are so ignorant.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
He thinks it was Jews who destroyed all records of Nazi genealogy and business ownership instead of the other way around, but he thinks we ought to hear both sides because maybe there were a few conscientious objectors among the Third Reich :seriously:
If only we had two books from the 1920s, 15 years before the war started where a main architect of WW2 spoke openly of his intentions should he come to powerโ€ฆ

If only we had something like that