General & Others French translation of Ace novel doesn't say Kaido is the strongest in 1V1 or invincible and says WB is the strongest PIRATE in the world.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Well. In my perspective, title's hold meaning.
Sort of like how, Khabib holds the title for undisputed, undefeated, champion 29-0 in the Lightweight DIvision.
Mihawk is like this. He's the undisputed, undefeated, WSS. [STRONGEST]

Kaido on the other hand is said to be WS.
Zoro said, I'm here to cut down the supposedly strongest creature.

Not tryna change your mind, just saying I have basis for my opinions.
We can't go antagonizing assumptions if they are backed by something right?

Artur is my best bet. I don't know Japanese. And he is Japanese, so I will follow what he posts, until the Volume drops in English that says otherwise.

And zoro didn't say creature ...
Are you reading right?

did killer face mihawk tho? thought so,
shanks who lives rent-free in kaidos head is a swordsmen ok thought so
didnt mihawk say in perona novel to suprass the yonkos before zoro can challegne him
Post automatically merged:

My headcanon has more legitimacy than whatever bs you spew on a day to day basis.
I doubt it I'll like to imply what makes him the strongest still have no top tiers sources confirming him as the strongest yonkou nice try
equal to big meme tho

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Well. In my perspective, title's hold meaning.
Sort of like how, Khabib holds the title for undisputed, undefeated, champion 29-0 in the Lightweight DIvision.
Mihawk is like this. He's the undisputed, undefeated, WSS. [STRONGEST]

Kaido on the other hand is said to be WS.
Zoro said, I'm here to cut down the supposedly strongest creature.

Not tryna change your mind, just saying I have basis for my opinions.
We can't go antagonizing assumptions if they are backed by something right?

Artur is my best bet. I don't know Japanese. And he is Japanese, so I will follow what he posts, until the Volume drops in English that says otherwise.

Translation VIZ: GUY GUY GUY GUY GUY GUY GUY GUY GUY GUY

did killer face mihawk tho? thought so,
shanks who lives rent-free in kaidos head is a swordsmen ok thought so
didnt mihawk say in perona novel to suprass the yonkos before zoro can challegne him

I doubt it I'll like to imply what makes him the strongest still have no top tiers sources confirming him as the strongest yonkou nice try
equal to big meme tho
Shanks lives rent free in Kaido's head? What are you on about?

---didnt mihawk say in perona novel to suprass the yonkos before zoro can challegne him
That part was fake.

He himself confirmed that the only person alive right now that should be able to ''fight him'' is Shanks, im sure there are others. But thats a statement in itself.

Also chapter titles, the chapter in which he was called the strongest pirate by Killer was titled ''Island of the strongest'', what does that title mean in your eyes mate?

BB called Kaido a dreaded monster( dreaded means something you regard with apprehension or fear) why would BB fear Kaido if he's strongest than him?

So there we go, he views Shanks as someone that can fight him(not beat but fight), BM callled him a Thing and is definitely below him, and BB is afraid of him.

Thats all fine and dandy man, but Kaido isnt a swordsman. And Killer's words didnt have any rumor on it, he straight up called him the strongest Pirate, and Mihawk is a pirate right?
Has Killer fought Mihawk? Lol
I hold Kaido to a high regard.
He is my favorite Yonko.
In fact, I believe Kaido is above all Admirals and all Yonko.
Somehow, Mihawk is a problem?

Mihawks demeanor, lack of L's, seriousness, and title are all massive factors for me.
When they said Worlds Strongest, it doesn't mean technique or skill.
It means Power and Strength. And I'm not even wanking Mihawk. I like Kaido and Shanks much more.
But facts are facts.

Mihawks demeanor, lack of L's, seriousness, and title are all massive factors for me.
It means Power and Strength. And I'm not even wanking Mihawk. I like Kaido and Shanks much more.
But facts are facts.
You kept Old beard below Mihawk who was introduced as the WSM. By your logic, shouldn't Mihawk have been introduced as the WSM?

Kaido was WSC before WB died.
He always had 1 v1 hype

If he got it after wb death , it wouldn't be such a legend that everybody knows for years.

WB displayed nothing, he wasn't WSM for the last of his 8 years.
The marines and yonko preparing to wage war now is because WB, the former ruler, died and the throne is empty (even if he ruled from below it). These are Doff's words from his speech when he was trapped in the ship and this is already when we are well in the post time skip period so Kaido's idea was already established in Oda's mind and yet Doffy speech clearly put WB above everybody else. Be it yonkos or marines. Then there are other minor proofs like when WB was put even by BM above Kaido with the "even WB"

He himself confirmed that the only person alive right now that should be able to ''fight him'' is Shanks, im sure there are others. But thats a statement in itself.
you can tell oda didnt mean that, if mihawk A isnt there, if big mom A isnt there, if shiki A isnt there
Also chapter titles, the chapter in which he was called the strongest pirate by Killer was titled ''Island of the strongest'', what does that title mean in your eyes mate?
that big there are strong people there? you really wanna use chapter titles
a chapter in marineford late in it called "Whitebeards Era" in all regars sorry sir MF WB>Kaido using your logic(ps big meme is also there on the island)
BB called Kaido a dreaded monster( dreaded means something you regard with apprehension or fear) why would BB fear Kaido if he's strongest than him?
BB ran away from shanks and akaniu but ok, also send scans please never encountered this
So there we go, he views Shanks as someone that can fight him(not beat but fight), BM callled him a Thing and is definitely below him, and BB is afraid of him.
she called a kaido a "thing" hasnt even met him in decades
gave him his df to become a top tier, she knows exactly what it does lol
doesnt put below at best kaido is an equal of meme

Has Killer fought Mihawk? Lol
I hold Kaido to a high regard.
He is my favorite Yonko.
In fact, I believe Kaido is above all Admirals and all Yonko.
Somehow, Mihawk is a problem?

But facts are facts.
You dodged my question man, Kaido is not a swordsman, meaning he doesnt fall beneath Mihawk's title.

So i don't understand what exactly puts Mihawk over Kaido in your head when by Definition Kaido is not a swordsman.

Killer didnt fight Mihawk but Killer is smart, in fact i think Oda hyped him up as the smarted SN, even smarter than Law. And that dude knew the random history of a bell in MF, that guy organised his crew to take on Yonko and become PK, he did his research.

Oldbeard retained that title bc of his past glory.
He came to marineford to die.
True or not?
Mihawk is in his prime.
The narrator itself told us that WB is the WSM, it's not a title which is given by some organisation or something. By your logic, Shanks might've surpassed Mihawk as he has not fought him in years and became a yonko much later than that while Mihawk is only retaining that title bc of his past glory? But we always take it for a fact that Shanks definitely hasn't, don't we? Come on man, you're better than this.

Yes, but now try to research the kanji used in this raw RAW, it had several meanings and the chosen one was hard, which can mean tough, resistant, stronger. Among others, so saying stronger in this translation is correct. Spanish neighbor chose stronger.
in japanese it just means toughest, as you can see last chapter oda knows the difference from strongest and toughest

You dodged my question man, Kaido is not a swordsman, meaning he doesnt fall beneath Mihawk's title.
So i don't understand what exactly puts Mihawk over Kaido in your head when by Definition Kaido is not a swordsman.
Killer didnt fight Mihawk but Killer is smart, in fact i think Oda hyped him up as the smarted SN, even smarter than Law. And that dude knew the random history of a bell in MF, that guy organised his crew to take on Yonko and become PK, he did his research.
Kaido is also not the WSM. And he doesn't hold any title.

Kaido's Achilles Heel is Internal Destruction Ryuo.
Big Mom tells Kaido to dodge a Zoro attack.
Mihawk and his absurd CoA would definitely be on Kaido's list to watch out.

Killer being the smartest Supernova? Yet, making the dumbest decisions...
So is Law, so I can't blame Killer.
You say Killer did his research, but he just walked up to the top without a game plan.
And Kid doesn't even know what Ryuo is.

I have no faith in Killers words.

Yes, but now try to research the kanji used in this raw RAW, it had several meanings and the chosen one was hard, which can mean tough, resistant, stronger. Among others, so saying stronger in this translation is correct. Spanish neighbor chose stronger.
Trust me bro, I believe Kaido is the most Durable, Toughest, Strongest Emperor there is.
You don't need to sell me on that.

But Mihawk has the weapon to take on that Great Durability Kaido has.

you can tell oda didnt mean that, if mihawk A isnt there, if big mom A isnt there, if shiki A isnt there

that big there are strong people there? you really wanna use chapter titles
a chapter in marineford late in it called "Whitebeards Era" in all regars sorry sir MF WB>Kaido using your logic(ps big meme is also there on the island)

BB ran away from shanks and akaniu but ok, also send scans please never encountered this

she called a kaido a "thing" hasnt even met him in decades
gave him his df to become a top tier, she knows exactly what it does lol
doesnt put below at best kaido is an equal of meme
I cant tell anything but what i see. And i think i understand what Kaido means by fight, i think other top tiers dont have lvl 3 internal destruction CoA, so while yes they can ''fight'' Kaido, he will keep recovering and outlast them until they tire and lose.

Whereas lvl 3 haki seems to be something that slows down and nerfs his recovery( his comment on Oden's wound that wasnt able to be fully healed), meaning they can fight him on a more even ground, thats how i understood it.

The bb that ran from Akainu and Shanks was still a fledgeling top tier who just received the gura and has not mastered it yet. The bb that called Kaido a dreaded monster is a Yonko with 2 years of mastery, mastery enough that his simple laugh causes earthquakes.

Whitebeard's era doesnt correlate to 1vs1 physical might, so yeah lets use chapter titles bro.

Island of the strongest is simple, the strongest is in that island, and it sure as hell isnt BM.

What kind of half assed logic is that? Know what the fruit does, even if she knows what the fruit does that doesnt mean that Kaido didnt grow stronger than her, and he did. According to Killer, according to BB who didnt call BM anything similar to what he did Kaido, according to the fact that he has a higher bounty, according to the fact that his physical might was the only highlight of his ascent to Yonko status whereas others relied on their crew and relations too.

Kaido is also not the WSM. And he doesn't hold any title.

Kaido's Achilles Heel is Internal Destruction Ryuo.
Big Mom tells Kaido to dodge a Zoro attack.
Mihawk and his absurd CoA would definitely be on Kaido's list to watch out.

Killer being the smartest Supernova? Yet, making the dumbest decisions...
So is Law, so I can't blame Killer.
You say Killer did his research, but he just walked up to the top without a game plan.
And Kid doesn't even know what Ryuo is.

I have no faith in Killers words.

Trust me bro, I believe Kaido is the most Durable, Toughest, Strongest Emperor there is.
You don't need to sell me on that.

But Mihawk has the weapon to take on that Great Durability Kaido has.
Killer walked to the top because of his loyalty, he knew they were gonna lose but went anyways, because his captain decided so.

I dont think Mihawk has internal destruction haki.

Lvl 2 barrier Haki is more than enough to hurt him, but he will recover. Whereas destruction seems to nerf his recovery.

I think Mihawk's haki is stronger than Shanks but he doesnt have lvl 3, if not for the simple fact that Zoro seemed interested about Luffy learning it from Hyo. The same Zoro who trained with Mihawk for 2 years.