Controversial Friendly reminder that Kizaru accomplished his mission while Luffy failed

Saturn is the primary reason as to why Vegapunk didn't get off the island after Kizaru got immobilized. SH's would've gotten off the island if not for Saturn. Not because of anything Kizaru did. He just took advantage of an already dire situation. Doesn't make him look good. But I'm not surprised that Admiral/Zoro fans are trying to take credit for something Kizaru didn't actually accomplish on his own. :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Kizaru's mission was to kill Vegapunk,Luffy's was to prevent that from happening :

The result :

it is what it is.

As a honest Luffy fan I am very disappointed in Oda, 2 years training, ACOC, mythical god devil fruit awakening and admirals still keep killing people he's supposed to protect?

Nothing changed
Lets hope that last stab was it and it actually turns his attention to Luffy now. When you realize that he's only truly hit Luffy once to get get him out of the way lol, and that was back in 1092.

I want to see a real fight now

Last edited:
Congratulations to Kizaru!!!

With an army bigger than that of Buster Call, Lucci and help from Saturn, a top tier, he was able to accomplished one of his missions against Luffy's main crew. Which is just less than 20 people on Luffy's side. Great accomplishment!!!

:cheers: