Powers & Abilities Fruit of God>>Luffy

Your man is carried by a godly DF.

He gets his stats increased from being a mythical Zoan,

on top of everything else that comes with his DF.

*Luffybros, when it was confirmed that he was carried by a godly DF*

Quotes from the manga suggest otherwise if you’ve actually bothered to read anything. DF hasn’t been awakened in 800 years. Luffy is the only one since Joyboy to do it.

Luffy's the one carrying the fruit. Not the other way around. Either way this can be said about anyone in the manga. Devil fruits are only as good as the user. Sorry but Gomu Gomu no Mi is no Enma.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro been using ryou pre time skip.
luffy nearly died three times taking those slashes.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
he kept fighting? ohh sory forgot about the plot armour.
Are you trying to sound foolish? Cuz your doing a pretty good job of it.:gokulaugh:

Last edited:
> New user
> Randomly makes bait threads to downplay certain characters
> Is somehow a wanker of one of the M3 (in this case, it's Zoro)

The pattern is clear and I don't need evidence to see how sus this is. Idk whose alt it is but at the end, Idc that much either. Also, it's one accusation, not a few.
Exactly

Most of these new users who talk personal or make bait threads are alts , or second accounts of banned users

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
At this point I don't really care if people think that Luffy's carried by the Zoan fruit. OK and? He's still stronger than your favorite so cope harder lol.

:funky:

Quotes from the manga suggest otherwise if you’ve actually bothered to read anything. DF hasn’t been awakened in 800 years. Luffy is the only one since Joyboy to do it.

Luffy's the one carrying the fruit. Not the other way around. Either way this can be said about anyone in the manga. Devil fruits are only as good as the user. Sorry but Gomu Gomu no Mi is no Enma.
Post automatically merged:

Are you trying to sound foolish? Cuz your doing a pretty good job of it.:gokulaugh:
I would rather prefer speaking facts then unneccesary insults directed towards a person i don't even know.
Extremely sorry if my facts can't be comprehended by your small brain.

Last edited:
I would rather prefer speaking facts then unneccesary insults directed towards a person i don't even know.
Extremely sorry if my facts can't be comprehended by your small brain.
Luffy nearly died from Bagua. Not slashes. Luffy held on to Kaido despite taking direct hits. Yet you claim it’s a fact that he nearly died from it. Sounds to me like you are being foolish. Or maybe this is just you coping:choppawhat:.

Luffy nearly died from Bagua. Not slashes. Luffy held on to Kaido despite taking direct hits. Yet you claim it’s a fact that he nearly died from it. Sounds to me like you are being foolish. Or maybe this is just you coping:choppawhat:.
I said he nearly died 3 times. never said it was due to slashes. read properly.

Imagine DFless Luffy challenging Lord Zoro :josad: Even Loda would have to make Zoro dominate
Devil Fruitless Luffy dismantles Zoro. Oda made sure of that during the Kaido fight.

Especially, from Chapter 1000, 1010- 1014, 1026,1027, and 1037, with the Haki Luffy showed.

Luffy's physical strength Luffy showed while in Seasone cuffs during his Udon.

Last edited:
Devil Fruitless Luffy dismantles Zoro. Oda made sure of that during the Kaido fight.

Especially, from Chapter 1000, 1010- 1014, 1026,1027, and 1037, with the Haki Luffy showed.

Luffy's physical strength Luffy showed while in Seasone cuffs during his Udon.

He gets his stats increased from being a Zoan.