• Franky

• Kuma

• Rebecca

• Momonosuke

• Another

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Heya folks, it's been a while since my last thread and today I believe I bring you quite a treat.
This time, the thread is not about power levels but concerning Ancient Weapons.

This is a follow-up thread to @Paperchampion23 's:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...the-ancient-weapon-uranus.43674/#post-4408390
This was the missing link that I was looking for regarding Rocks' invasion of the "island" known as God Valley...

We all know of the existence of the 3 Ancient Weapons: Pluton, Poseidon and Uranus.
From the start, we knew that Pluton was a battleship that was supposedly buried beneath the Alabasta's sand.
However, it turns out that Pluton was buried beneath Wano and additionally covered by a large body of water.

During FMI arc, we found out what Poseidon was but the last of the 3 Ancient Weapons, Uranus remains a mystery.
Until today. When I saw Paperchamp's thread title, all the pieces connected by themselves. God Valley IS Uranus.

The Ancient Weapons were there the whole time, however, they couldnt be used because they lacked a fuel source.
This is foreshadowed by at least two things, Enel's Ark Maxim and Ancient Robot that we saw in Egghead.
The robot went on its programmed mission when it activated but ran out of fuel and shut down in Mariejois.
Enel's Ark Maxim which is a baby version of Uranus couldnt work without him fueling it with electricity.

This also applied to all 3 of the Ancient Weapons. World Government took Uranus for themselves 38 years ago.
The reason why it was never used by them before is because it wasnt working due to lack of fuel.
Poseidon are Sea Kings, the largest beasts in all the seas. Shirahoshi is only its "fuel source".
If Uranus and Poseidon need a fuel source to function, it is safe to assume that same applies to Pluton as well.

The World Government tasked Vegapunk with creating the fuel source for Uranus without him knowing about it.
He would never agree to produce it if he knew what they were going to use it for.
The Mother Flame that he created is not the true fuel source of Uranus however! It is a cheap imitation.
Just like Poseidon is fueled by a living being, Uranus is powered by a living being as well!

Yes, Enel fuels Maxim, Shirahoshi is "fuel" for Poseidon and Mera Mera no Mi user is the true intended power source of Uranus!
Finally, the reason why Oda keeps bringing back the fire logia and keeps giving it to Luffy's sworn brothers is revealed.

The first brother, hot-headed Ace couldnt reach the true potential of the Fire Fruit and was killed by Magma.
The second brother, new Flame of Revolution Sabo is the one who will reach that potential and Awaken the fruit.
It also ties into my old theory that Akainu will be burned by a Fire DF user!
Awakened Mera no Mi is the eternal flame that Lilith mentioned and it cannot be extinguished by magma.

The Ancient Kingdom cleverly created the Ancient Weapons by designing them as a two-piece system.
The weapon itself and its commander. Without both pieces, the weapon is not complete.
It can work as we saw just now demonstrated on Lulusia but as Ethan Baron implied, they cant use it freely.
Vegapunk's creation Mother Flame probably has a long charge time which prevents Uranus from firing whenever they want.

All that brings us to the conclusion that Pluton as well needs a fuel source and it is also a living being!
If it wasnt known that Pluton was buried underneath Wano, I would say that Momonosuke is the fuel of Zunisha...
We will see that part soon enough but for now, let's focus on Uranus as this is really BigNews!

The way Uranus works, flying above the clouds and firing down on the island below was foreshadowed by Kaido's island lifting.
Onigashima flew above the clouds, thanks to Flame Clouds and almost levitated above Wano's capital about to drop on top.

Now we get to the part regarding how God Valley, Ancient Weapons Uranus, the size of island, was moved to wherever WG wanted.
There are two options how this was done. First one is the recently revealed Warp Warp fruit used by BBPs sniper, Van Augur.
However, this option is likely inferior to the second one as the warping probably has limitations, such as being in users' eyesight.

That second option which I find more likely is the well-known teleportation ability of the Tyrant. Bartholomew Kuma's Paw Paw fruit.
It sends the target to the exact desired location, no limitations known. It is also used by a character who is far more relevant.
Just like it was used the first time on Strawhats, the chapter title was "Zoro, Gone", God Valley was gone just like that as well.
Where WG actually moved God Valley(Uranus) doesnt really matter but we can assume that if Poseidon is below the sea while Pluton is below ground, Uranus could have been either in the sky, somewhere on sky islands or on top of the Red Line...
Land, Sea or Air... :goyea:

Ultimately, we get to the reason why Rocks D Xebec invaded God Valley and why Roger and Garp fought on CDs side.
We have already seen this before, by another man. Invasion of an island in order to obtain an Ancient Weapon to overthrow WG...
Yes, Sir Crocodile's operation Utopia in Alabasta was the blueprint of events that happened in God Valley, minus the island moving.

A pirate like Roger(Luffy) and a Marine like Garp(Smoker) teamed up to stop the guy with plans of World Domination(Croc/Rocks).
There is also Garland as the possible hero of God Valley which would parallel most likely Pell who saved the capital from the bomb.
This likely means that Roger and Garp didnt actually fight to protect CDs but to stop a possible dark future.

You might ask - Isnt the future even darker by leaving Uranus in the hands of Celestial Dragons?!
No. Because the Celestial Dragons werent able to use Uranus while Rocks was capable of it!
Nani?! Was?! What?! Que?! Штa?!

The captain of Rocks Pirates, Rocks D Xebec was an Awakened Mera Mera no Mi user!
He was capable of fueling the Ancient Weapon and that is why everyone banded together to stop him.
And the proof of it is right here, the flaming skull of their pirate flag!

That brings us to the conclusion of today's session.
What do yall think about this? Does it fit?
Yours truly, Kitetsu fan.

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule

Heya folks, it's been a while since my last thread and today I believe I bring you quite a treat.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...the-ancient-weapon-uranus.43674/#post-4408390
This was the missing link that I was looking for regarding Rocks' invasion of the "island" known as God Valley...

We all know of the existence of the 3 Ancient Weapons: Pluton, Poseidon and Uranus.
From the start, we knew that Pluton was a battleship that was supposedly buried beneath the Alabasta's sand.
However, it turns out that Pluton was buried beneath Wano and additionally covered by a large body of water.

During FMI arc, we found out what Poseidon was but the last of the 3 Ancient Weapons, Uranus remains a mystery.
Until today. When I saw Paperchamp's thread title, all the pieces connected by themselves. God Valley IS Uranus.

The Ancient Weapons were there the whole time, however, they couldnt be used because they lacked a fuel source.
This is foreshadowed by at least two things, Enel's Ark Maxim and Ancient Robot that we saw in Egghead.
The robot went on its programmed mission when it activated but ran out of fuel and shut down in Mariejois.
Enel's Ark Maxim which is a baby version of Uranus couldnt work without him fueling it with electricity.

This also applied to all 3 of the Ancient Weapons. World Government took Uranus for themselves 38 years ago.
The reason why it was never used by them before is because it wasnt working due to lack of fuel.
Poseidon are Sea Kings, the largest beasts in all the seas. Shirahoshi is only its "fuel source".
If Uranus and Poseidon need a fuel source to function, it is safe to assume that same applies to Pluton as well.

The World Government tasked Vegapunk with creating the fuel source for Uranus without him knowing about it.
He would never agree to produce it if he knew what they were going to use it for.
The Mother Flame that he created is not the true fuel source of Uranus however! It is a cheap imitation.
Just like Poseidon is fueled by a living being, Uranus is powered by a living being as well!

Yes, Enel fuels Maxim, Shirahoshi is "fuel" for Poseidon and Mera Mera no Mi user is the true intended power source of Uranus!
Finally, the reason why Oda keeps bringing back the fire logia and keeps giving it to Luffy's sworn brothers is revealed.

The first brother, hot-headed Ace couldnt reach the true potential of the Fire Fruit and was killed by Magma.
The second brother, new Flame of Revolution Sabo is the one who will reach that potential and Awaken the fruit.
Awakened Mera no Mi is the eternal flame that Lilith mentioned and it cannot be extinguished by magma.

The Ancient Kingdom cleverly created the Ancient Weapons by designing them as a two-piece system.
The weapon itself and its commander. Without both pieces, the weapon is not complete.
It can work as we saw just now demonstrated on Lulusia but as Ethan Baron implied, they cant use it freely.
Vegapunk's creation Mother Flame probably has a long charge time which prevents Uranus from firing whenever they want.

All that brings us to the conclusion that Pluton as well needs a fuel source and it is also a living being!
If it wasnt known that Pluton was buried underneath Wano, I would say that Momonosuke is the fuel of Zunisha...
We will see that part soon enough but for now, let's focus on Uranus as this is really BigNews!

The way Uranus works, flying above the clouds and firing down on the island below was foreshadowed by Kaido's island lifting.
Onigashima flew above the clouds, thanks to Flame Clouds and almost levitated above Wano's capital about to drop on top.

Now we get to the part regarding how God Valley, Ancient Weapons Uranus, the size of island, was moved to wherever WG wanted.
There are two options how this was done. First one is the recently revealed Warp Warp fruit used by BBPs sniper, Van Augur.
However, this option is likely inferior to the second one as the warping probably has limitations, such as being in users' eyesight.

That second option which I find more likely is the well-known teleportation ability of the Tyrant. Bartholomew Kuma's Paw Paw fruit.
It sends the target to the exact desired location, no limitations known. It is also used by a character who is far more relevant.
Just like it was used the first time on Strawhats, the chapter title was "Zoro, Gone", God Valley was gone just like that as well.
Where WG actually moved God Valley(Uranus) doesnt really matter but we can assume that if Poseidon is below the sea while Pluton is below ground, Uranus could have been either in the sky, somewhere on sky islands or on top of the Red Line...

Ultimately, we get to the reason why Rocks D Xebec invaded God Valley and why Roger and Garp fought on CDs side.
We have already seen this before, by another man. Invasion of an island in order to obtain an Ancient Weapon to overthrow WG...
Yes, Sir Crocodile's operation Utopia in Alabasta was the blueprint of events that happened in God Valley, minus the island moving.

A pirate like Roger(Luffy) and a Marine like Garp(Smoker) teamed up to stop the guy with plans of World Domination(Croc/Rocks).
There is also Garland as the possible hero of God Valley which would parallel most likely Pell who saved the capital from the bomb.
This likely means that Roger and Garp didnt actually fight to protect CDs but to stop a possible dark future.

You might ask - Isnt the future even darker by leaving Uranus in the hands of Celestial Dragons?!
No. Because the Celestial Dragons werent able to use Uranus while Rocks was capable of it!

The captain of Rocks Pirates, Rocks D Xebec was an Awakened Mera Mera no Mi user!
He was capable of fueling the Ancient Weapon and that is why everyone banded together to stop him.

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule
:smart: interesting so 3 peope act like a never ending batteries :sadgrin:

Sound like franky becoming an actual ship:madmonk:

:christindeed:

Great read as always
But there is something else you're forgetting that is related to Vegapunk, Flames, Dark Shadow in Sky, Kaidou's DF, Flying Island, Enel ... etc
It's none other than "Imperial Cumulus"

So just like Vegapunk was able to create Sea & Island Clouds
I'm sure He is smart enough to create Emperor Clouds & that's how any Weapon can be Lifted & Moved

I don't think what We saw was Uranus
Cuz i'm fully convinced that Uranus is Strongest Power in One Piece (Even Greater than other Two)
And it's Power of Final Villain who i'm 100% certain isn't Imu

Nice read, nice idea!
I like it a lot, because for a while now I think that logia awakening might have played and might play a big role in non combat situations. I'm thinking about micro terraforming. Similar to what happened to Punk Hazard; Enies Lobby & Raijin island likely weren't always the way they are right now. Who knows how many islands were altered/transformed over the the course of time by DF abilities.
And that idea of yours obv fits well into that "outside of combat purpose/application" of logia awakening. And in general it does make a lot of sense. Explains Rocks' jolly roger design surprisingly well.

And while reading I thought of a 3rd way of transporting Uranus/God valley, even tho it's more of a meme alternative:
Vander Decken's mato mato no mi could get the job done aswell.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Good read nik

You can convince me completely only if you come up who can be fire source of pluton lol.

Highlighting Xebec being mera based on flag is good. Liked it.

But that flame could also be yami? Yes yami isn't flame per se but darkness which BB release can engulf everything like flames

Because I'm a Sanjibro, and since no one said it yet, I will be the one to say that Sanji will be the key to the fuel thingy.

First, a random comment Sanji made to Kuma about being a dangerous element to the Marines.

Second, in a SBS, Oda went on to imply that there will be developments about Sanji's powers in the future as well. He was talking about Sanji and his fire related stuff.

Third, the key is here, if Sanji's fire generation & resistance is genetic based, it means it can be mass produced. Which means someone can clone Sanji and create a lot of humans capable of generating fire.

Ez Eternal Flame, because humans can endlessly be reproduced. Vegapunk may not be able to recreate Logia DF, but he can clone someone.

Edit: why not mass produce Oven for example? DF power like his maybe expensive or can only be reproduced once.

"Also this other thing cause otherwise everything I said before does not work"
I do not like this sort of reasoning. Too much speculation.
Shirahoshi is not fuel for Seakings. These creatures act all on their own. She only has the power to command them. Much like Momo has the power to command Zunisha.
The ancient weapons are still too mysterious to make good conclusions.
We got an object, a living being and... a metaphsical concept like a spirit?!?!?

Anyways, here are some childish jokes.
"I hope they do not put the batteries in Uranus"
"Uranus ran out of fuel"
"Uranus is powered by fire"
"awakenes Mera no mi user takes control of Uranus"
"they fought for Uranus"
"Uranus is a WMD"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Good read nik

You can convince me completely only if you come up who can be fire source of pluton lol.

Highlighting Xebec being mera based on flag is good. Liked it.

But that flame could also be yami? Yes yami isn't flame per se but darkness which BB release can engulf everything like flames
Hard to say who and how they would fuel Pluton considering that Shirahoshi "fuels" Poseidon just by giving it orders.
Maybe Poseidon is unique in that way since it isnt actually a weapon but just a way of controlling huge sea beasts.

I am pretty sure Pluton wont end up in hands of WG or Strawhats as they will have a mini version of it through Sunny.
In whose hands it might end up is up for guessing but it might indeed end up in Blackbeard's hands. It could fuel on Yami or Gura...

Because I'm a Sanjibro, and since no one said it yet, I will be the one to say that Sanji will be the key to the fuel thingy.

First, a random comment Sanji made to Kuma about being a dangerous element to the Marines.

Second, in a SBS, Oda went on to imply that there will be developments about Sanji's powers in the future as well. He was talking about Sanji and his fire related stuff.

Third, the key is here, if Sanji's fire generation & resistance is genetic based, it means it can be mass produced. Which means someone can clone Sanji and create a lot of humans capable of generating fire.

Ez Eternal Flame, because humans can endlessly be reproduced.
You might be onto something there. Sanjino's fire powers are quite similar to Sabo's in that regard but we will see.

Very good point. :sus:
Just to add onto your idea- brainstorm thought.
Perhaps the official "mother flame" or rather Uranus' official fuel might not even be an awakened mera no mi user, but instead it might have been the spaceship of the Lunarians and therefore those guys were also their fuel source and so they are the only ones who co make it fly and function.
And Rocks, the presumably former user of the Mera no mi, counted 1 and 1 together on basis of this specific information and therefore assumed the fire fruit would also do the job.

Would be a nice callback to how that old spaceship in Dragonball could only be opened by the word "Piccolo" and in general could only be used by talking Namekian.

Lunarians coming to earth via Uranus could be an inversion to Enel going to the Moon via Arc Maxim, just with a different fuel source.

You and @Paperchampion23 really got me with that. All of this makes actually a lot of sense with current information.
Props to you guys!

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Damn Kaidou, LMAO.
He can make Uranus move using his flaming flames and he can even activate it using the flames he produces...

This could explain why Kaido's obsession with ancient weapons, could know how to activate it or even have this feature derived from his DF ability, after all Big Mom implies that Kaidou obtained his DF on the same day as the God Valley incident.

After Xebec's defeat and demise, the plan to acquire the ancient weapons and harness Kaido's Devil Fruit as a power source might have been thwarted. Observing Kaido lying on the ground after defeating Garling and dealing a severe blow to Roger, and witnessing Kaido fueled by the resentment of experiencing his first-ever loss, even if it was unjust, Big Mom acknowledged Kaido's potential for the future and granted him the pivotal Devil Fruit.

Kaidou being evil and possibly being dead would harm the story so Oda insisted on making Vegapunk clone his DF, without Kaidou's DF the dawn is not possible for the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was good at the beginning but it started to make sense in the middle.

I understand your analogy of fuels to Ancient Weapons but in the end Shirahoshi was truly said to be Poseidon the Ancient Weapon itself. Pluton is just a ship like any other. There shouldn't be no big deal to make it work. Otherwise people would be more concern about the fuel and not the location.

God Valley being Uranus... I would say it make sense since it disappeared, we didn't had the weapon that erased Lulusia yet and there is no mention about it being Uranus work. Still... it could be the case. Maybe Uranus were already at the possession of WG but they had just one charge left and used at God Valley.

Now about Mera DF being the fuel. It doesn't make sense because WG never showed any concern about capturing that DF. They wouldn't have Ace executed. They would for sure remain him as prisoner and then make experiments on him to force awakening and a better flame if that was the case.
Instead they made sure to have Akainu as Fleet Admiral someone who would be directly receiving order of Gorosei. Why is that? Magma already showed to be superior to fire at multiple occasions. It makes more sense they are keeping Akainu and his Magma DF in control because it is the real fuel.

Could this be a possible reason for the genocide of the Lunarians? The WG tried using them as a fuel source, because of their crazy durability & flames, but it just wasn't enough.
It would explain why we saw them burning King in his flash back.

It does makes sense really. Nice theory
Now that's interesting, the Lunarians where used as batteries but who captured them? Don't tell me they couldn't fight when kid Alber impressed someone like Kaido.
Curious how fire can be converted into all types of energy and we get all this Sabo focus. :watchout: