Speculations Fullalead Arc "bet" thread

Hachinosu would have been a cool arc if it was kinda like Coby's situation in this chapter. A big battle between many pirates in the pirate island,with the SHs obviously being the main target of many pirates crews. And maybe a treasure to find somewhere in the island. Pure pirate stuff,it would have been the best arc ever. But it would have been too different from the classic Oda formula,so of course we got nothing of that,and instead Hachinosu will probably be destroyed by the battle with Garp.
Also,about Egghead i think that:
- Next time we see Egghead again (next chapter?) we will be already in the following day,so the "day of the incident"
- What we now call Egghead arc maybe in future will be called "World Government arc" if you know what i mean. I know what some people think,that we are going back to New Marineford,Marejois,Fishman Island,but i dont believe in that. Lets remember that Oda took the 1-month break after Wano to map the rest of the story in a way that would have not took too long to end. So who knows.
About Elbaf:
- It can be an arc (but who would be the villain?)
- It can be the place where Usopp goes after the end of the series (with Kaya) and maybe Robin too (for Saul and the books of Ohara).

Guess the only thing we know about elbaf is there is a huge ass tree there, and i'd not be surprised if the last poneglyph is on top of it or something.

Hachinosu island is just bigger Jaya but the skull is standing up instead of being the whole island

wouldnt be surprised if Sunny becomes one of those rpg games flying ships so the shp can move back and forth quickly

Hachinosu will get wrecked completely. I believe the crew goes to Elbaf next while Teach and Shanks will battle it out in the meantime.

Maybe the crew suffers some damage and needs to rest on Elbaf for a week or two.

Considering that Teach and Shanks are more energetic and constantly on the move from one place to another in the PK race, there won't be an arc focused on their bases. Garp's attack on Hachinosu is what will reveal its ties to Xebec without spending an entire unnecessary arc.

And since all different paths on the Grand Line lead to Lodestar, it's likely where the four emperors showdown taking place.
Disagree personally on Elbaf at least. There is a reason Oda is hiding the spectacle of the island. Personally all I hope is he gives enough chapters at Fullalead for some BB/Rocks/Garp lore, but it does not (currently) need to be its own arc.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty much. I'm surprised by how few people get it.
Quite literally the premise of the thread lol
Post automatically merged:

Who s the villain of Elbaf?
@ShinichiMugi

Doubt we will timeskip Egghead, Oda has never pushed forward time for the MC, save for Cracker/Kata where he was still fighting them.

As for Elbaf's villain, it could be an outside force (i.e. like Kizaru/Saturn currently are to Egghead), or an internal one (Loki, God Elbaf, etc)

Last edited: