Controversial Gags and character antics you don't find funny at all

What are characters antics and gags meant to made us, readers, laugh that you didn't and still don't find to be funny or even entertaining at all in One Piece ?

Sanji's nosebleeds after the timeskip was very cringe to me, and I have always found Yamato's totally obsessive worship of Oden and her claiming to be Oden to be far more disturbing and cringeworthy than amusing in any way.

What are characters antics and gags meant to made us, readers, laugh that you didn't and still don't find to be funny or even entertaining at all in One Piece ?

Sanji's nosebleeds after the timeskip was very cringe to me, and I have always found Yamato's totally obsessive worship of Oden and her claiming to be Oden to be far more disturbing and cringeworthy than amusing in any way.
Same.

New usopp
New sanji
New zoro
Still not feeling Frankys New look even though Im use to it.
Luffy since enis Lobby seems like a girl
Chopper is for selling toys
Akainu is a hype tool for little boys and so is mihawk.
Shanks used to sell movies
Post automatically merged:

Also white robin

Last edited:
Never liked Sanji stuff
Never liked Usopp's lying & cowardice

Brook's gag has gotten stale & unamusing

Gags related to Luffy/Zoro/Nami aren't boring to me.... yet

Plus one to everyone here saying Sanji's post-TS nosebleeds and Yamato's endless Oden wank. What's funny, I quite like those characters, but the gags are just UGH.

Now to the characters I like less and find their gags annoying, that would be Usopp's pathological lying and Brook's bones jokes, but since we have a little less screen time with them lately, it doesn't bother me that much.

Zoro having no sense of direction still manages to be funny and sometimes even a plot point. Luffy has a plethora of gags, actually, so Oda switches between them and it doesn't seem that stale. The latest chapter where Zoro's like "Imma go find mini-Hawk" and Luffy calling Kaku Usopp was a fun little moment, I laughed. But when Sanji asked Stussy to call him dog, I rolled my eyes, the only fun part of that scene was Stussy being playful about it (well, she's one experienced dame, isn't she :D).