Gaimou vs Gyou'un (duel)

97 Vs 94, it's obvious who wins

And even if you don't want to use stats then their feats and portrayal is wide apart. Gaimou is just too strong
I think their feats are pretty similar though.

Gyou’Un’s blows we’re stated to have just as much weight behind them as Gaimou’s by Shin, so I see what you are getting at.

However, Gaimou deserves the benefit of the doubt here, in a very close fight.
I agree with you. Do you think Gyou arc Shin could beat Gaimou?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean, that was pretty circumstantial though. Assuming it's the same scenario as Choyou, you still think that's the case?
Nah, that’s why I would still bet on Gaimou like I said. But I do think Shin could theoretically slay him even though Gaimou is still stronger.

Houken was stronger, faster, and more skilled than Ouki, the only thing Houken lacked was weight. By extension, he should have all of these attributes above Gaimou as well, so it should even out.
Weight matters more than whatever advantages Houken has. That's why Ouki could have killed him twice.

On paper, Gaimou's attacks are better than Houken's, as crazy as it sounds. Even more absurd, Gyou'un should be in the same position if he was compared to Gaimou.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Weight matters more than whatever advantages Houken has. That's why Ouki could have killed him twice.
Not necessarily. Gyou’Un had the same weight as both Gaimou and Renpa, but Gyou’Un did not “kill” Shin while Houken did. And sure Shin wasn’t fresh but neither was Houken, he was stabbed through the leg by Kozen and Kyoukai had slashed him up and cut two of his fingers off.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

On paper, Gaimou's attacks are better than Houken's, as crazy as it sounds. Even more absurd, Gyou'un should be in the same position if he was compared to Gaimou.
Ouki had double weight against Houken, his own general weight and believes, but he also had the fact Kyou his lover was killed by Houken.

So even if physical stat wise he was below he still managed to beat Houken.

And we have to remember that Ouki himself is a monster warrior.

Houken managed to beat Duke Hyou even if the Duke had weight. But Ouki had more of himself in that fight and is just stronger than Duke.

Gyou un would end like the Duke (but weaker). He would maybe shake Houken a little bit with his faith and promise for RSJ but in the end Houken will end up too strong and kil him.

Gaimou is a bit of a middle ground. Gaimou has great stats and strength and has weight. But his weight is a bit weird (ouki and renpa not fighting him) and I don’t think he has Ouki weight or martial skills.

So Gaimou vs Houken : I still bet on Houken but in a difficult fight

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shin and Gyou'un never finished their duel though, so it's hard to say what would have went down. Besides, I'm not saying Gyou'un > Houken overall, but his attacks may do more damage.
Shin and Gyou’Un fought for an entire afternoon, Houken killed Shin in effectively 15 minutes (though Shin also killed Houken lol).

I’m the biggest Gyou’Un fan on this site, no question, I’m just saying that weight isn’t the most important attribute in a fight necessarily.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Either way.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Gaku Haku Kou or Gyou’Un, who is your favorite? Only one choice possible:madmonk:

Think well :myman:
Why do you do this

:josad:

I think Gyou’Un is the better character, but Gakuhaku Kou’s 10 ft tall ass vanishing around the battlefield with a giant mace, and then switching to sword and hand to hand combat being like “you thought the mace was my final form” was just immaculate. If I were a GG in Kingdom, I would want him as one of my vassals
:catsweat:

But yeah…point a gun to my head, Gyou’Un.

Why do you do this

I think Gyou’Un is the better character, but Gakuhaku Kou’s 10 ft tall ass vanishing around the battlefield with a giant mace, and then switching to sword and hand to hand combat being like “you thought the mace was my final form” was just immaculate. If I were a GG in Kingdom, I would want him as one of my vassals

So :
1. Shouheikun
2. Riboku ar two?
3. Gyou’Un
4. Gakuhaku in the fourth place...:catcry:

Did I do this right? Lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why do you do this

Rinko both kill them while they are taking a pee

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So :
1. Shouheikun
2. Riboku ar two?
3. Gyou’Un
4. Gakuhaku in the fourth place...:catcry:

Did I do this right? Lol.
Yes.
:datas:

But no, I did my actual top ten Kingdom characters in that thread. Gyou’Un might crack my top ten but I think I ranked him towards 7/8th place.
Post automatically merged:

Rinko both kill them while they are taking a pee

Blasphemy

10 hail Gyou’Un’s for this transgression

Yes.
:datas:

But no, I did my actual top ten Kingdom characters in that thread. Gyou’Un might crack my top ten but I think I ranked him towards 7/8th place.
Post automatically merged:
Hara should have known, maybe he could have written Gakuhaku being killed by Gyou’Un or the other way around.

Lee afterwards : Visibly confused, shocked, saddened, in a crisis, thinking about taking a long break to try to somehow recover from the tragic event.