Game 0 : Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Im not defeading Bogard lol, if you make a choice then vote to Bogard.
With actions like this you even get more my attention.

@Reborn
Who ist the first user which would you vote outside of Rej?

If you really want to lynch Rej we could do that. But be honest, his actions aren't like one of the scums/villians, I have my doubt about Rej beeing a villian.
From my last mafia experiences with Rej as host - if he is town he is a very good player and i doubt is okay to lynch him day 1.
@Finalbeta and @Naomi what you guys think on this

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Im not defeading Bogard lol, if you make a choice then vote to Bogard.
With actions like this you even get more my attention.

@Reborn
Who ist the first user which would you vote outside of Rej?

If you really want to lynch Rej we could do that. But be honest, his actions aren't like one of the scums/villians, I have my doubt about Rej beeing a villian.
You won't make a deal to save Bogard bit you're arguing for people to not lynch Rej? Hmmmmm. Interesting.

You won't make a deal to save Bogard bit you're arguing for people to not lynch Rej? Hmmmmm. Interesting.
The problem with bogard is, he make the right arguments about Rej and I find it little suspect aswell that you directly jump on the wagon to vote Rej and making him to a scum because he vote Naomi. As we know Rej is probably a good player in mafia, why a veteran in this game would make a mistake in the first day as a scum? It doesn´t make any sense, as a scum/villain he would probably play little more secret behind the table and not directly on the table with a vote, didn´t you think the same?

Also we should not forget the inactive users here, some off them could be scums/villians aswell(@Gambit I hope you are okay bro, im sorry for you and hope only the best) expect Gambit.

Last edited:
Very sad to hear these news about Gambit's dead, this is way more important than anything else let alone a random board game. Wish him a good recovering, don't lose hope nakama, life will always go on no matter what.

@Reborn I'm still unsure about who to go after and the phase is ending. Naomi's no lynch idea is cool but a bit utopian since many have already voted and I doubt everyone will unvote in time.
Post automatically merged:

No lynch means tomorow we don't have the lynch infos, no wagon analysis in future days for the living players and we broke our head thinking at the night actions.
If town consensus goes to no lynch we have to talk more about it.
Well we have already a general grasp about the wagons formed so far so I suppose this kind of notion is no issue. About the night actions those occur independently from either a lynch happens or not.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I think @Kiwipom said before he had difficulties understanding the game, but i saw him lurking after being mentioned here
@Haku was also part of the initial Rej bandwagon, but didn't see him posting later on
For @Gambit and @Michelle, i don't even remember seeing them posting here :pepeke:
I was planning on catching up with reading before I posted but I'll explain even tho I'm still on page 5

Sorry for being inactive, I caught up last night and checked in again today during lunch break, saw that I got mentioned but there's now 7 more pages to read :feelsokeman: so I figured I'll do it when I get home

Well we have already a general grasp about the wagons formed so far so I suppose this kind of notion is no issue. About the night actions those occur independently from either a lynch happens or not.
I don't have this grasp yet. A wagon is a suspicion while a flip is a certainty. This is a reason why a lynch is more useful than no lynch for town.
Unfortunately i didn't catch up yet but i will post my oppinion asap.

@Kingslayer what is happening at tied wagons ?
is NoLynch allowed ?
and if voters for NoLynch are more than any wagon what is happening?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Alright, all caught up

so all the suspects discussed thus far are: Rej, Naomi, Bogard, TAC, Playa

Rej seems townie to me, that random lynch on Naomi seemed to be him trying to start the discussion and pressuring her

TAC jumped on the wagon to lynch Rej saying that he is doesn't know what he is doing but now seems to be completely emersed into the game with defending himself/ being very keen on getting Bogard since the initial lynch Rej bandwagon didn't work out. Once it was unanimously agreed that he is a skilled player for a noob, he is constantly reminding us that he is still a beginner but just skilled because of Town of Salem since he can no longer use the "noob card" to wave off suspicion.

It almost seems that he had an ulterior motive he initially planned to hide from emphasizing himself as a beginner but once that plan fell apart, he immediately jumped to offence

Noami just seems really town to me, just intuition and I don't know about Bogard and Playa

This might seem like a shot in the dark but from reading everything just now, I think Reborn is suspicious. First, he is very careful and does not jump on bandwagons but once Rej made his explanation, he seemed keen on lynching Rej without directly referring to which part of Rej's explanation made him want to lynch him other than saying that Rej's actions look staged. He then said he was suspicious of Izumi, another person that is sort of under the radar as of right now, almost as if he is trying to draw attention onto Izumi. Overall, Reborn seems to be shifting people's attention to different players while himself, plays the good guy and lie under the radar.

Not to forget, he was also really for lynching today

also, will there be an announcement for when the game enters night phase? If not, when does night phase start....it's not night yet right? :0

H

Homelander

End of todays day phase.​

I ll check the votes and tell todays lynch of the day .

Rej - unvoted
Reborn - unvoted
Tac - Bogard
Naomi - Rej
Haku - Rej
Playa4321 -Tac

Rej - 2votes
Bogard -1vote
Tac - 1 vote
Rest - 2unvotes

Okay forgot bogard has voted for TAC as well .

So we have tie vote between Rej and TAC

Official day phase ends with no lynch

Night phase begins players with night phase ability please post your role in your resp PM.

Day2 will start in approx 24 hrs​

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190910T2306&p0=136&font=cursive&csz=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.