6 @Kiwipom
7 @Reborn

Write ups
Day 1 Start
Day 1 End/Night 1 Start
Night 1 End/Day 2 Start
End Game Post

Game Style :
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - no information about the setup of this game .
  • No talking about the game outside this game thread or you Role PM with me.
  • Claiming - claiming is allowed in this game.
  • Voting Format - to vote or unvote someone, type with bold letters vote lynch [player name] or unvote.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours .
  • At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced.
  • you are not allowed to edit your posts made in the Game Thread and Voting Thread you are playing in. Since you cannot edit posts, If you have made an error or left out information from your post, you are allowed to multi-post and include the information and corrections there.
  • you are not allowed to quotes or screenshots of the Private Messages between the host and you publicly in the game thread or to other players privately. If you do this you will be mod-killed.
  • I expect players to post at least 5 times in the day phase , if you don't meet post requirement there will be mod blocking or you will be subbed .
don't post yet

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just like what we did in last game..wait for sometime so other users can get enough time to make 5 posts.

And, those who doesn't then random Lynch to generate reactions and then picking up on them to see who is mafia
There's no more proactive step we can take? We all need 5 posts minimal in 24 hours, so I guess we can maybe gleam from that. But I feel like RNG isn't on our side, nor is time. 2 Maf vs 5 town is dangerous indeed.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There's no more proactive step we can take? We all need 5 posts minimal in 24 hours, so I guess we can maybe gleam from that. But I feel like RNG isn't on our side, nor is time. 2 Maf vs 5 town is dangerous indeed.
What you suggest then? We can't randomly pin point on anyone as of now,can we?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Status
Not open for further replies.