[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The fact that he also said he's not scum because he claimed in his first post is also bad lol
You liar, I never said I wasn’t scum because I claimed. The more you talk the more I believe @Noctis
Post automatically merged:

what do you mean? I don't think mafia are given characters that they could fake claim

Then what are you?
I’m Solitaire the townie of an unannounced game role (I don’t think I’m allowed to give that out).

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
This might be a bit of a reach but this action by Bogard bothered me a bit.

Playa suspected that there is something going on between me, Bogard and Ted
If Bogard is a scum,the chance of Kiwi beeing one is falling and Tedxtr beeing one rising.
Then, Bogard made this post where he unvoted TAC and wants people to vote for him.
Too bad then, but regardless

Unvote: TheAncientCenturion

I know i'm town, but due to TAC's stupid game play, i prefer getting voted out if it'd help to throw @Kiwipom and @tedxtr out of suspicion list
While this seems like a nice move as if he is trying to save me and that we're both town together, what didn't make sense was, no one has voted him. And when he unvoted TAC, I had the highest vote leaving me vulnerable to being lynched. And he already established that all me, him and Ted are town and thus, when I get lynched and flip town, he could go all "I told you so!" and buy himself some town credits

All in all, this play didn't make sense to me. He was trying to save me by putting me in danger of being lynched.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This might be a bit of a reach but this action by Bogard bothered me a bit.

Playa suspected that there is something going on between me, Bogard and Ted

Then, Bogard made this post where he unvoted TAC and wants people to vote for him.

While this seems like a nice move as if he is trying to save me and that we're both town together, what didn't make sense was, no one has voted him. And when he unvoted TAC, I had the highest vote leaving me vulnerable to being lynched. And he already established that all me, him and Ted are town and thus, when I get lynched and flip town, he could go all "I told you so!" and buy himself some town credits

All in all, this play didn't make sense to me. He was trying to save me by putting me in danger of being lynched.
I told you!

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So, you suspect Bogard now? :seriously:

How do you feel about Teddy?
I was really sure about Ted being town a little bit earlier but now that he is pressured, I think he is panicking. And that doesn't look like a good sign to me

And I said from the beginning that I didn't say Bogard wasn't suspcious, I just said your accusation was suspicious. But unless if Bogard can explain why he did that last move, he suddenly shot up on my radar.

ngl tho, the most suspicious person to me is still Dark Admiral for jumping on random wagons and having bs excuses

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was really sure about Ted being town a little bit earlier but now that he is pressured, I think he is panicking. And that doesn't look like a good sign to me

And I said from the beginning that I didn't say Bogard wasn't suspcious, I just said your accusation was suspicious. But unless if Bogard can explain why he did that last move, he suddenly shot up on my radar.

ngl tho, the most suspicious person to me is still Dark Admiral for jumping on random wagons and having bs excuses
I would invite Teddy tbh but then I’ll die and I’d rather not.

Law — not talking
Dark admiral — bandwagoning
Bogard —scummery

My top suspects.
Post automatically merged:

Unvote*

Status
Not open for further replies.