[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@playa4321 What do you think of Law and Gambit? You reads on them
I posting then all the other players aswell and what I have thoughs about them:

Townies:
Me
Bogard(Ted and Kiwi try to lynch him yesterday)
TAC(Was a traget by Ted)
Dark Admiral(Another traget by Ted)
Noctis(you give a vote to Ted with in the end destroy his and the scums plan to kill TAC, so they move on Bogard and he get killed off by a ability).

Unknown:
Gambit(don´t really post much so I can´t say much about him)
Law(Is my second user here after Kiwi where I have my suspicion, I must re-read his comments and post in this thread again)
Jiihad(same as Gambit)

Scum:
Kiwipom(making plan with Ted and try to save him, they almost kill off Bogard but she get caught off by the ability of someone else which kill Ted.

Your though?

Sorry guys. Just woke up. I am still beautiful though.

Ok fine, it's also night here. I assume you already finished reading, so would like to know your read when you wake up
I admit I was pretty random in the day 1. So I promise to be more useful than my former self. And up there you can see how tedxtr wanted me to change my vote from Kiwi to either Bogard or TAC. I think it gives us pretty good idea about whom we all should go after next.
It's so quiet here.

Well, I already explained what happened last day phase and for real, I am town @playa4321 . I just misread Tedx at first and when I unvoted TAC, that wasn't some master plan to save Tedx. He just took the opportunity to change the direction of the game.
Since it's quiet, I'll post my reads:

Town = TAC, Dark Admiral, Noctis, Jiihad
Townie but not sure = Playa
Suspicious but not sure = Bogard, Gambit
Suspicious = Law

And who I think was targetted last night? I'll say probably Noctis, seems like a logical player to be targetted by both mafia and doctor.
Still no read @Gambit ? :tchpepe:Although i'm rooting for scum now, if you don't explain yourself, i'd vote you next

You're an experienced player, no reason you're so inactive if not avoiding suspicion
Yeah. Pretty sure I am not tryna lay low. Just tired at work. But here I am now. If inactivity equates to evilness, then beimg talkative equates to towniness? I can sense that among the active players are scum and it's pretty bold to pin it on me just because I post less. I have reasons but I still followed the game.

Now with my reads, it's bold to assume that Kiwi and Ted are buddies. Why? How foolish for Kiwi to buddy him when we may paint a bad wolf on their backs once one of em flipped mafia, wasn't it?

What if Ted intentionally did this in order to manifest what you guys are painting on Kiwi right now?

In the least realization, we may speculate that the first to jump on that wagon he created may be the scum and tryna to elude the fact that kiwi may be innocent bit instead went forth in deducing kiwi off the town list?

Now Kiwi, and whilst I partly not convinced on you being a scum, can u please elaborate how I am scum again? At least bring forth light to justify all the people in your list?

Why are u surprised in the first place that noone died last nighr?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry guys. Just woke up. I am still beautiful though.

Ok fine, it's also night here. I assume you already finished reading, so would like to know your read when you wake up
I admit I was pretty random in the day 1. So I promise to be more useful than my former self. And up there you can see how tedxtr wanted me to change my vote from Kiwi to either Bogard or TAC. I think it gives us pretty good idea about whom we all should go after next.
It's so quiet here.

Well, I already explained what happened last day phase and for real, I am town @playa4321 . I just misread Tedx at first and when I unvoted TAC, that wasn't some master plan to save Tedx. He just took the opportunity to change the direction of the game.
Since it's quiet, I'll post my reads:

Town = TAC, Dark Admiral, Noctis, Jiihad
Townie but not sure = Playa
Suspicious but not sure = Bogard, Gambit
Suspicious = Law

And who I think was targetted last night? I'll say probably Noctis, seems like a logical player to be targetted by both mafia and doctor.
Still no read @Gambit ? :tchpepe:Although i'm rooting for scum now, if you don't explain yourself, i'd vote you next

You're an experienced player, no reason you're so inactive if not avoiding suspicion
Yeah. Pretty sure I am not tryna lay low. Just tired at work. But here I am now. If inactivity equates to evilness, then beimg talkative equates to towniness? I can sense that among the active players are scum and it's pretty bold to pin it on me just because I post less. I have reasons but I still followed the game.

Now with my reads, it's bold to assume that Kiwi and Ted are buddies. Why? How foolish for Kiwi to buddy him when we may paint a bad wolf on their backs once one of em flipped mafia, wasn't it?

What if Ted intentionally did this in order to manifest what you guys are painting on Kiwi right now?

In the least realization, we may speculate that the first to jump on that wagon he created may be the scum and tryna to elude the fact that kiwi may be innocent bit instead went forth in deducing kiwi off the town list?

Now Kiwi, and whilst I partly not convinced on you being a scum, can u please elaborate how I am scum again? At least bring forth light to justify all the people in your list?

Why are u surprised in the first place that noone died last nighr?

Bogard

You can't win
@Gambit the problem is you've been inactive in day phase 1 too, and didn't really contribute much in your reads even when active.

You started by excusing yourself for your inactivity, then gave a blurry read to explain how none of the suspicious posters were actually suspicious without giving any hint to who you actually felt to be suspicious
I see a lot of interactions going on here amd it's pretty dishonest to say that I am not flustered on the volume of thy posts. I am kinda rusty as it's been months since I last played a game. But the tone of the press simply insinuates that Kiwi was being moderately dragged by some players as scum when there's nothing wrong with her statement.

I mean, there constituted a slight exchange of omgus but not solid enough to be viewed as scum.

Tac and bogard parade of posts do not stand as a grand illusion of buddying. They simply presented clear motives on how to play the play. There have been less activity before they began talking.

These 3 I mentioned are clesr to my sight. .

Now why the fuck is Al being included in the scum list? Lmao

Lemme go to the other pages..

This one here I agree the most.. I alrdy mentioned that Tac and Bogard did not have anything under the roots.. Having been calling that out to attract conspiracy is a perfect manner to illustrate a wolf on their backs.. Let's figure out who amongst the players Law has less interaction with and we may put an end to this demise.
And now you're doing the same, excusing yourself for your inactivity, then explaining why posters aren't suspicious, but this time while trying to avoid being suspicious yourself

And this is the second day phase you try the same thing. For an experienced player like you, it sounds like you're trying to play safe, which is very mafia-like

So will leave a vote

Unvote: TheAncientCenturion

Vote lynch: Gambit

@Gambit the problem is you've been inactive in day phase 1 too, and didn't really contribute much in your reads even when active.

You started by excusing yourself for your inactivity, then gave a blurry read to explain how none of the suspicious posters were actually suspicious without giving any hint to who you actually felt to be suspicious

And now you're doing the same, excusing yourself for your inactivity, then explaining why posters aren't suspicious, but this time while trying to avoid being suspicious yourself

And this is the second day phase you try the same thing. For an experienced player like you, it sounds like you're trying to play safe, which is very mafia-like

So will leave a vote

Unvote: TheAncientCenturion

Vote lynch: Gambit
Lets see how others will view this shit

N

Noctis

Lets see how others will view this shit
Who do you suspect and gonna place your vote on and why?

I can confirm that Gambit is an active player regardless of his affiliation so he might really be busy if he wasn't active

I mean, let's not pin down kiwi.. I gave my reasons why.. Trust me on this..

I alrdy qquoted the post of the person i sus. Dark is on my list..

See how he instruments the Kiwi and Ted mis-interaction yesterday to form a wagon. He is bad.

Gonna place my vote on him.
Lynch dark admiral

might be out for 2 hours while I program something..

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
TAC - Claimed character, Ted was trying to start a bandwagon (town)
Dark Admiral - Ted chose to vote him first instead of Bogard (Town)
Jiihad - is confused the whole game (town)
Noctis - started lynch against Ted (town)
Playa - don’t have strong reasons to believe him to be town or scum but from his posting style, I feel like he is genuinely trying to find scum albeit misguided. (prolly town)
Gambit - inclined to believe he is town from his reads and not trying to stir the feuds/accusations but from lack of posts, I am not too sure (town/sus)
Bogard - I’ll say it again, guts feeling tells me Bogard is suspicious. For example when he did that suspicious play with unvoting TAC to “save” me and Ted by putting me in danger. And yeah, Ted was gunning for him but Ted never placed a vote on Bogard. And Ted is an experienced player so from what I could tell, Ted may have been trying to get us to have this conclusion by separating her distance from Bogard
Law - quiet most games, pops in to post something but seems to always take a backseat and try to lay low.

and I was surprised no one died because the write up said “No one was killed” at first and I thought it meant mafia chose to not kill anyone which to me didn’t make sense. Then write up was fixed to there was a murder attempt

Who are you gonna vote for if not kiwi?
But it was Kiwi who also "protect" Ted in first place and in the end she still want to save him even though writing before that she had bad feeling about him.

Let view that in a another perspective:
Bogard had 2 votes by Kiwi and Ted, this time their wasn´t a ability who saves him and he get killed. One day where the scums win and take more time to make their next move. Without the kill ability(or another ability) we never would know that Ted was a scum in the first place, basically Kiwi and Ted though in the end to win the day but get out by a ability. As I said I will stay on Kiwi and don´t gonna change my vote against her, she can be only one scum if we look how she and Ted going very nervous in the last hour in the last lynch.

@Noctis are you voting against Playa..??
I mean, let's not pin down kiwi.. I gave my reasons why.. Trust me on this..

I alrdy qquoted the post of the person i sus. Dark is on my list..

See how he instruments the Kiwi and Ted mis-interaction yesterday to form a wagon. He is bad.

Gonna place my vote on him.
Lynch dark admiral

might be out for 2 hours while I program something..
Thank you for giving me a second opportunity to prove myself a townie.
BTw, you’re trying to make it look as if you want me to be the Prime suspect just for suspecting Kiwi for her interactions with TEd. Even though Kiwi isn’t suspicious of me you’re trying to campaign against me by aligning with Kiwi. You my friend just moved up to my top 2 suspects leaving Law behind. :sus:

TAC - Claimed character, Ted was trying to start a bandwagon (town)
Dark Admiral - Ted chose to vote him first instead of Bogard (Town)
Jiihad - is confused the whole game (town)
Noctis - started lynch against Ted (town)
Playa - don’t have strong reasons to believe him to be town or scum but from his posting style, I feel like he is genuinely trying to find scum albeit misguided. (prolly town)
Gambit - inclined to believe he is town from his reads and not trying to stir the feuds/accusations but from lack of posts, I am not too sure (town/sus)
Bogard - I’ll say it again, guts feeling tells me Bogard is suspicious. For example when he did that suspicious play with unvoting TAC to “save” me and Ted by putting me in danger. And yeah, Ted was gunning for him but Ted never placed a vote on Bogard. And Ted is an experienced player so from what I could tell, Ted may have been trying to get us to have this conclusion by separating her distance from Bogard
Law - quiet most games, pops in to post something but seems to always take a backseat and try to lay low.

and I was surprised no one died because the write up said “No one was killed” at first and I thought it meant mafia chose to not kill anyone which to me didn’t make sense. Then write up was fixed to there was a murder attempt
What’s your read on gambit and law..?? I think they’re both firing shots everywhere to hit the mark somewhere, if that makes any sense. Every opportunity they get they try and set a fireworks. With his recent lynch voting for me, he obviously wants you to go after me. Also see how he states “He is Bad” as in to put a blame on someone.

Last edited:
N

Noctis

But it was Kiwi who also "protect" Ted in first place and in the end she still want to save him even though writing before that she had bad feeling about him.

Bogard had 2 votes by Kiwi and Ted, this time their wasn´t a ability who saves him and he get killed. One day where the scums win and take more time to make their next move. Without the kill ability(or another ability) we never would know that Ted was a scum in the first place, basically Kiwi and Ted though in the end to win the day but get out by an ability. As I said I will stay on Kiwi and don´t gonna change my vote against her, she can be only one scum if we look how she and Ted going very nervous in the last hour in the last lynch.
Don't you think it's a little weird? If both Kiwi and Ted really are a partner in crime then I think there most interaction during the last DP was completely meaningless.

Most of the interaction they had are probably those where ted trying to take her his side. You probably remember his post where he said "Kiwi opening is meh" but later said It's actually good.

Question: Why did he change his reasoning?

To me, I think the reason he changed his opinion on her post was that he found her easy to manipulate her by sugarcoating his words towards her. Then there is a post,

Kiwi, you got me pocketed. I’ll probably bounce my ideas off you throughout the game, just so you know. We can probably power town, you seem like a good player.
Not quite the right way to interact with your teammates. Maybe that's for you another way to see them scum partner, but why would you ask your teammate to be power town with them? Which you do that in your mafia chat.

Vote lynch Dark Admiral
Vote lynch Bogard
Vote lynch Bogard
While I am not entirely sure how right I am in this part but don't you think if they were teammates they wouldn't have made a mistake like this one^ They would have voted the same person by discussing in there Mafia pm but Ted Voted Bogard seeing it was Kiwi another suspect. Meanwhile, if they were teammates, they would have discussed possible lynch and placed there votes on the same person without this mistake

Though posting my thoughts on someone's alignment or a certain incident might only cause confusion if I didn't validate it in any shape or way first, so I'm usually very considerate in what I'm saying. Sometimes, I can present the conclusion without the evidence in hand, because it might be counter-productive. I blindly can't ask you to put more trust in me, but I'll ask you to please lay down your suspicions on Kiwi, on a side, and try to give a better look to other guys.

Bogard had 2 votes by Kiwi and Ted, this time their wasn´t a ability who saves him and he get killed. One day where the scums win and take more time to make their next move. Without the kill ability(or another ability) we never would know that Ted was a scum in the first place, basically Kiwi and Ted though in the end to win the day but get out by a ability. As I said I will stay on Kiwi and don´t gonna change my vote against her, she can be only one scum if we look how she and Ted going very nervous in the last hour in the last lynch.
@Noctis are you voting against Playa..??

Thank you for giving me a second opportunity to prove myself a townie.
BTw, you’re trying to make it look as if you want me to be the Prime suspect just for suspecting Kiwi for her interactions with TEd. Even though Kiwi isn’t suspicious of me you’re trying to campaign against me by aligning with Kiwi. You my friend just moved up to my top 2 suspects leaving Law behind. :sus:

What’s your read on gambit and law..?? I think they’re both firing shots everywhere to hit the mark somewhere, if that makes any sense. Every opportunity they get they try and set a fireworks. With his recent lynch voting for me, he obviously wants you to go after me. Also see how he states “He is Bad” as in to put a blame on someone.
Just because i suspected u, u suddenly went after me? What a modern style of omgua that was.

Yoi were the one insinuating that she is probably scum by your post and now your twisting them because u were called out.
Don't you think it's a little weird? If both Kiwi and Ted really are a partner in crime then I think there most interaction during the last DP was completely meaningless.

Most of the interaction they had are probably those where ted trying to take her his side. You probably remember his post where he said "Kiwi opening is meh" but later said It's actually good.

Question: Why did he change his reasoning?

To me, I think the reason he changed his opinion on her post was that he found her easy to manipulate her by sugarcoating his words towards her. Then there is a post,

Not quite the right way to interact with your teammates. Maybe that's for you another way to see them scum partner, but why would you ask your teammate to be power town with them? Which you do that in your mafia chat.

While I am not entirely sure how right I am in this part but don't you think if they were teammates they wouldn't have made a mistake like this one^ They would have voted the same person by discussing in there Mafia pm but Ted Voted Bogard seeing it was Kiwi another suspect. Meanwhile, if they were teammates, they would have discussed possible lynch and placed there votes on the same person without this mistake

Though posting my thoughts on someone's alignment or a certain incident might only cause confusion if I didn't validate it in any shape or way first, so I'm usually very considerate in what I'm saying. Sometimes, I can present the conclusion without the evidence in hand, because it might be counter-productive. I blindly can't ask you to put more trust in me, but I'll ask you to please lay down your suspicions on Kiwi, on a side, and try to give a better look to other guys.
I agree with u here and that's what I was thinking and planning tonsay.

That's a pretty dumb move to open buddy in public.. Mafia won't do it. Unless that's what they were up to from tje beginning.

Just because i suspected u, u suddenly went after me? What a modern style of omgua that was.

Yoi were the one insinuating that she is probably scum by your post and now your twisting them because u were called out.
You and Law were my suspects since the beginning of day2 after Kiwi. But you calling out on me and trying to rally Kiwi against me. Even though I’m a proven townie. It just feels odd to me and my suspicions just went higher. That is all.

N

Noctis

You and Law were my suspects since the beginning of day2 after Kiwi. But you calling out on me and trying to rally Kiwi against me. Even though I’m a proven townie. It just feels odd to me and my suspicions just went higher. That is all.
Why are you sure that you're a proven town?

Now thinking back... bogard outburst at the start of this DP was quite unnatural. I get he was wrong but ask yourself a question, would you be mad despite lynching a scum in very first DP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you sure that you're a proven town?

Now thinking back... bogard outburst at the start of this DP was quite unnatural. I get he was wrong but ask yourself a question, would you be mad despite lynching a scum in very first DP?
I’m a town alright. Agreed I’ve earned fair share of suspicions but I’m a legit townie. Maybe Bogard was just tired of seeing how Townies doesn’t help each other out and wanted an out. It’s weird he didn’t just find the sub though. But he just said he wants to take TAC out with him. Whatever that means.

N

Noctis

I’m a town alright. Agreed I’ve earned fair share of suspicions but I’m a legit townie. Maybe Bogard was just tired of seeing how Townies doesn’t help each other out and wanted an out. It’s weird he didn’t just find the sub though. But he just said he wants to take TAC out with him. Whatever that means.
I actually think bogard is scum. Everyone has at least one post related to Ted that make me have doubts yet Bogard doesn't have any post despite there lot of interactions throughout the game. I don't think Bogard is the type who outburst when proven wrong or make some mistakes.

I am not really sure about this lynch but I have a gut feeling with this one.

Unvote
Vote Lynch @Bogard

I don't know where the suspicions on me are coming from. I am actually confused what to think anymore and who is who.
Earlier in the dayphase I wanted to vote for Dark Admiral, but seeing his posts made me think he is not a suspect anymore. Kiwi, on the other hand, raised my suspicions big time and I considered her town.
I have a gut feeling that Noctis is town for sure.
I wasn't active and didn't catch up with the thread until the night phase started, I got called to go meet friends and we went to the art museum. I have pics to prove if you don't believe me, people. And I quoted and commented on posts I found interesting or odd after the night phase ended, you can check it in my first post this dayphase. I stayed here checking the thread last night but then I went offline and woke up just a few hours ago and here I am. I like this game and would like to try to solve it and I try to put as much effort as I can in this game. I have never played with any of you before so I don't know any gaming style, nothing like that, but it is a good observation lesson for me.
@playa4321 and @Dark Admiral could you unvote kiwi ? She is town, mafia wouldn't have made a mistake in not voting the right target. They can discuss in pm beforehand
You are asking other players to unvote another player, that is not suspicious or does not look like buddying at all, not one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.