[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

And here we go people, this time it is Alpacaman's time to join with Luffy in the deadchat. Who would have guessed we would see such an iconic moment in a mafia game? Zehahaha!
@Bogard got lynched! He was
Alpacaman!

Night two starts! (Click me for time)
Don't talk!

Votecount:
Bogard -> TAC
playa -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
Bogard -> Gambit
Gambit -> Dark
Noctis -> playa
Noctis -> Bogard
Law -> Bogard
playa -> Gambit

Gambit -> Bogard

Players alive:
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @Noctis
3 @Jiihad
4 @playa4321
5 @Gambit
6 @Dark Admiral
7 @Law
8 @Kiwipom

Rej

Year of the black beard!

But the question is rather: What've I got for you guys? Which event will shake Udon next? And yes indeed some dead body was discovered, sadly our all time favourite has to leave the fields...in a brutal way she was overslammed by a powerful revolt. Goodbye Solitaire.

@TheAncientCenturion has been killed by someone. He was Solitaire.
Day 3 started! (
Countdown!)

Players alive:
1 @Noctis
2 @Jiihad
3 @playa4321
4 @Gambit
5 @Dark Admiral
6 @Law
7 @Kiwipom

I should have listened to you @playa4321
No problem but we need really to team up, I think I make a mistake with Kiwi aswell, Gambit take even more my suspicion and we townies should vote against him tomorrow. I don´t have really good feelings about him and also Bogard post make more and more sense now:
@Gambit the problem is you've been inactive in day phase 1 too, and didn't really contribute much in your reads even when active.

You started by excusing yourself for your inactivity, then gave a blurry read to explain how none of the suspicious posters were actually suspicious without giving any hint to who you actually felt to be suspicious

And now you're doing the same, excusing yourself for your inactivity, then explaining why posters aren't suspicious, but this time while trying to avoid being suspicious yourself

And this is the second day phase you try the same thing. For an experienced player like you, it sounds like you're trying to play safe, which is very mafia-like

So will leave a vote
Vote Lynch @Gambit @Rej

Last edited:
No problem but we need really to team up, I think I make a mistake with Kiwi aswell, Gambit take even more my suspicion and we townies should vote against him tomorrow. I don´t have really good feelings about him and also Bogard post make more and more sense now:

Vote Lynch Gambit
My reads really are shit. I thought Bogard wasn't clean, he turned out to be town. I thought Gambit is the one to trust, he kept pushing Bogard's lynch last phase.
I also think Kiwi is mafia

Kiwi -> TAC (town)
TAC -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
ted -> TAC
Bogard -> TAC
Noctis -> ted (mafia)
Bogard ->

Bogard -> TAC
playa -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
Bogard -> Gambit
Gambit -> Dark
Noctis -> playa
Noctis -> Bogard (town)
Law -> Bogard (town)
playa -> Gambit

Gambit changed his vote to Bogard but I don't think it was counted, hmmm.

N

Noctis

Kiwi -> TAC (town)
TAC -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
ted -> TAC
Bogard -> TAC
Noctis -> ted (mafia)
Bogard ->

Bogard -> TAC
playa -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
Bogard -> Gambit
Gambit -> Dark
Noctis -> playa
Noctis -> Bogard (town)
Law -> Bogard (town)
playa -> Gambit

Gambit changed his vote to Bogard but I don't think it was counted, hmmm.
It should have been counted since he placed before DP ended

can you explain why?

So far, I've only seen you echo the points of other people that have already been said. I think you're acting very diplomatic
You voted for TAC first DP, did you vote during DP2? I am not seeing your vote.
I don't like this post since I am not agreeing with several players who you consider town/mafia:
TAC - Claimed character, Ted was trying to start a bandwagon (town)
Dark Admiral - Ted chose to vote him first instead of Bogard (Town)
Jiihad - is confused the whole game (town)
Noctis - started lynch against Ted (town)
Playa - don’t have strong reasons to believe him to be town or scum but from his posting style, I feel like he is genuinely trying to find scum albeit misguided. (prolly town)
Gambit - inclined to believe he is town from his reads and not trying to stir the feuds/accusations but from lack of posts, I am not too sure (town/sus)
Bogard - I’ll say it again, guts feeling tells me Bogard is suspicious. For example when he did that suspicious play with unvoting TAC to “save” me and Ted by putting me in danger. And yeah, Ted was gunning for him but Ted never placed a vote on Bogard. And Ted is an experienced player so from what I could tell, Ted may have been trying to get us to have this conclusion by separating her distance from Bogard
Law - quiet most games, pops in to post something but seems to always take a backseat and try to lay low.

and I was surprised no one died because the write up said “No one was killed” at first and I thought it meant mafia chose to not kill anyone which to me didn’t make sense. Then write up was fixed to there was a murder attempt
I am not trying to act diplomatic, I have proved myself my reads have not been right this game and I am trying to see who is who
Post automatically merged:

I think TAC might have been targeted since he was onto something last dayphase, that's my guess

Vote Lynch @Gambit @Rej
You my friend took the fine bait. You were so locked in Kiwi but got heavily influenced at the last moments. May be Kiwi isn’t a scum cause of how tides have turned.
How are u proven?

Excuse me?
@playa4321 what's up with that opportunistic vote against me?

Unvote
Vote lynch Bogard @Rej

Seems a desperate vote on me in the dying hours of the phase which I don't like.
Suddenly Gambit changes his lynch vote from me to Bogard in the last hour to match the majority. :pepeanger: I thought he was a suspicious about me.
Re reading all the threads in the last hour and there is still no mention of him having a read in Bogard yet he goes for the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.