[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait to see if Jiihad comes in and starts playing, but I pretty much have my vote set on him already.
Votecount:
Bogard -> TAC
playa -> Kiwi
Dark -> Kiwi
Bogard -> Gambit
Gambit -> Dark
Noctis -> playa
Noctis -> Bogard
Law -> Bogard
playa -> Gambit

Gambit -> Bogard
@Noctis you voted for playa and then switched to Bogard on D2. What are your thought on playa? I believe he is town.

I just looked through last dayphase, briefly, and this was interesting to me, this interaction:
What is up with @Jiihad ..?? Why’re you not voting man..?? Trying to play it safe, are we.?
Dark Admiral, who got killed last nightphase, was questioning Jiihad, and Gambit was trying to paint Jiihad in a bad light.

N

Noctis

@Noctis you voted for playa and then switched to Bogard on D2. What are your thought on playa? I believe he is town.

I just looked through last dayphase, briefly, and this was interesting to me, this interaction:
I was really unsure of him back then, I was very hesitant, but I decided to go with the low hanging fruit and not take any risks, Bogard was making sudden outburst which felt like he was acting to save himself and knowing him from his first game It was hard to see him act like that.

To be honest, I am not much sure about him being town not just him but right now I am not much sure about any player and so far our two scum flip was mafia and I find it hard to believe we have the third mafia so I'm inclined to believe the last remaining scum is the third party.
Post automatically merged:

@Kiwipom What's your thought on Jiihad being last scum?

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noctis

Wait... it's possible we have 3rd mafia if we were to have a harmful 3rd party then there would have been two kills in the last phase and at least one kill day phase one even if one kill was failed. So that's mean today kill is also probably mafia faction kill

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom What's your thought on Jiihad being last scum?
I didn’t think he would be scum in the beginning but out of all of the remaining players, he is the most likely simply because he did not post very much and we barely know anything about him while for the other players, they all have evidences to prove themselves town

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I didn’t think he would be scum in the beginning but out of all of the remaining players, he is the most likely simply because he did not post very much and we barely know anything about him while for the other players, they all have evidences to prove themselves town
I didn’t post cause I ain’t know what tha fuck I was doing :endthis:

N

Noctis

The kill that happens last night doesn't make sense with Jiihad being scum and I don't see him playing any mind games either. If I were a new player with my first game as last remaining scum in this situation I would have killed either Playa or Law, not someone who was merely following other players leads.

@playa4321 @Law Any second thoughts?

@playa4321 @Law Any second thoughts?
No reason to go on Kiwi,Law or against me, just going against Jiihad and we gonna win this game.
Sometimes the easiest way is the right way, don´t need to complicated the things up here, in my opinion the last scum is Jiihad, he do the same as Gambit and take not a step into any discussions here, neither, Law,me or you can be even a scum and Im sure Kiwi isn´t one two judging by the lame try of Gambit to show her as scum.

Believe me just stay on Jiihad today.^^

N

Noctis

No reason to go on Kiwi,Law or against me, just going against Jiihad and we gonna win this game.
Sometimes the easiest way is the right way, don´t need to complicated the things up here, in my opinion the last scum is Jiihad, he do the same as Gambit and take not a step into any discussions here, neither, Law,me or you can be even a scum and Im sure Kiwi isn´t one two judging by the lame try of Gambit to show her as scum.

Believe me just stay on Jiihad today.^^
Right... the last scum has to be between Kiwi or Jiihad but I just don't see the reason behind the kill. Though for now;

Vote Lynch Jiihad

Status
Not open for further replies.