[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

This was the most intense fight in Udon! I can't believe my eyes! QUEEEEEEN, the star of Udon, the boss himself got defeated.
With Queen's defeat it seems that Chaos broke out in the Prisoner Mine...what will happen next?

@Jiihad got lynched! He was Queen!

Night 4 starts!
From now on we will have "fast phases". Phases have the possibility to end after atleast one hour, the conditions for night are: Turnt in actions!

Players alive:
1 @Noctis
2 @playa4321
3 @Law
4 @Kiwipom

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Udon is close to it's total downfall! More and more spectators gather to watch the prison stuff holding the revolt...how long will they be able to hold against the rebells and their allies?

Noone has died last night. Day 5 started!
Fast Phases:
Place a vote and "vote end phase" if you wish to end the phase earlier!

Players alive:
1 @Noctis
2 @playa4321
3 @Law
4 @Kiwipom

Fuck the scum tricked us really bad, at least I didn't see this coming. Now I can just gambling, Noctis vote in the first day against Ted which destroy his plan to kill TAC. Law didn't hold back to kill of Gambit, so I have still my doubt. Kiwipom is the last one and my first though because of the first day. Eitherway it looks like bad for us townies, the scum do it very dirty with knowing about me.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Fuck the scum tricked us really bad, at least I didn't see this coming. Now I can just gambling, Noctis vote in the first day against Ted which destroy his plan to kill TAC. Law didn't hold back to kill of Gambit, so I have still my doubt. Kiwipom is the last one and my first though because of the first day. Eitherway it looks like bad for us townies, the scum do it very dirty with knowing about me.
I’m not scum, I’m telling you don’t waste your votes lynching me. It’s going to be a mislynch.
Post automatically merged:

I’ll reread the thread and see who is acting inconsistent but so far, my top suspect is Law. I’ll place a vote in for now

Vote lynch Law @Rej

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ok so this is why I think it’s Law:

first he tried to defend Gambit and town clear him by saying he didn’t perform the night action
@Gambit has only posted 3 times and he was probably modblocked, so he wasn't the one performing the action last night. Everybody else met the posting requirements.

My biggest suspects are Bogard, Dark Admiral as of now. And what's up with Bogard wanting to not play anymore?

Fair enough, you pretty much lynched the mafia last dayphase since you interacted with Ted and got your suspicions on him
Whenever he mislynch, he tries to evade the blame with saying his reads are shit or that he feels manipulated. Bruh all of our reads are shit. If it was that good the game would of been over. But the fact that you feel the need to solidify it each time is suspicious to me.
I should have listened to you @playa4321
My reads really are shit. I thought Bogard wasn't clean, he turned out to be town. I thought Gambit is the one to trust, he kept pushing Bogard's lynch last phase.
I also think Kiwi is mafia
I want to hear @Kiwipom 's reasoning on lynching me, why?[/QUOTE]

also he said multiple times that I’m suspicious but every time Playa starts a lynch against someone, he always jumps on leaving me still alive. Why does that matter? Playa is still suspicious of me so as long as I’m alive, it’s more likely for me to be lynched than Law so it would make sense for Law to keep me alive while going with the flow of the game.
You voted for TAC first DP, did you vote during DP2? I am not seeing your vote.
I don't like this post since I am not agreeing with several players who you consider town/mafia:
guess
He doesn’t like the people I’m considering mafia/town but he also led the lynch against Bogard
Also Dark Admiral suspected him so it would make sense to night kill Dark Admiral
My pick for the scums are Law and Gambit.

N

Noctis

You know, I still believe playa, so I am thinking I will go with Kiwi
It's not unusual that a scum squeezes his partner along the suspects to gain credit in the off-chance he dies. Especially in a situation like Gambit lynch where scum have a slight advantage. I hate to break it you, but Kiwi doesn't look any bad to me. I stated the reason two DPs ago and I still believe its true because if Kiwi is the last remaining scum then I see scum wasted there too much time the DP1 and DP2 since if Kiwi were scum first DP lynch would be TAC not ted since Kiwi hanged her vote later and you don't leave your partner hanging in DP1.

Yes, I'm totally not the brightest in the game, but I'll have to say Kiwi lynch just seemed to be another mislynch to me.

@playa4321 your thoughts exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noctis

Im in desperate right now, duo the information which I had I was sure Jiihad was a scum but right now I don´t know much...
And now I have a other information but im not sure anymore because of yesterday. It had to choose between Law or Kiwi...
You thoughs?
If I am correct one player can share information per DP, right? If you have role-based information can you first share so I can arrange my thoughts better

I don't suspect Kiwi as I have already said... so I think scum is between you and Law

If I am correct one player can share information per DP, right? If you have role-based information can you first share so I can arrange my thoughts better
By the information which I get, I know Gambit visited TAC who also get killed in that night, because that I was sure he beeing a scum was 100%. The same happen with Jiihad, he visited Dark who get also killed in that night, which let me believe that Jiihad was a scum. And now in the current night no one get killed but duo the information which I get I can´t say much because of the lack of the information. Did the kill failing duo a ability of a other townie or did the scum make a move which should let believe us that he wasn´t a scum?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
By the information which I get, I know Gambit visited TAC who also get killed in that night, because that I was sure he beeing a scum was 100%. The same happen with Jiihad, he visited Dark who get also killed in that night, which let me believe that Jiihad was a scum. And now in the current night no one get killed but duo the information which I get I can´t say much because of the lack of the information. Did the kill failing duo a ability of a other townie or did the scum make a move which should let believe us that he wasn´t a scum?
I'm a bit lost, but this is what happened, right?

> Gambit performed an action on TAC. TAC died that night
> Jiihad performed an action on Dark Admiral. Dark also died that night

Status
Not open for further replies.