[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celestia

@Reborn last phase was prime opportunity to bus Celestia. And instead of killing me, it would have been best to kill TAC cause like you said, I was overlooking you guys and really thought you were town. Lynching Ces would have convinced me, making me go after Kiwi and defend you; and you guys win the game, much cleaner.
Nah lynching u would have made us win easily
No need for all this fooling around or marking themselves convincing

Also felt like the setup wasn't really balanced but ok
@Kiwipom congrats u did good job

A few players reviews, other will come:

@Reborn :
You started the game trying to find scum and mentioning a scum hunt, however that can usually be seen as a scummy play to bring up a case on someone ASAP. However soon after you pointed out to Neutral and Denim how there wasn't enough material to build up a case on a player yet. Loved so even though the opposite behaviour. Then you dragged it a bit and took some time (very good) and you gave a nice read on Fuji.
You didn't panic when under threat of lynch but swiftly asked for explanations, you also defended Celestia right after which is good bit unlike Law you defended her a bit too much maybe. Distancing is fundamental.
Maybe you mentioned too many times how jumping on conclusions is bad.
Your exchange with TAC was too heated but your points were most of the times very legit.
You did well insisting on Neutral's fallacies by keeping addressing them.
Maybe try avoiding tagging too many people in one single post if you aren't giving exhaustive readings about them.
You did well trying to save your partner, only timing was bad. Maybe 5-10 hours earlier would of been better but it was a desperate situation since saving it would of been risky either way.

Overall 7.5/10

@Law :
The definition of masterclass (in)activity
Blent in all the time and no one barely noticed.
You nitpicked players you could build cases on without making it look transparent and this also thanks to your long efforts and exhaustive reads. You also distanced with style.

Overall 9/10

@Celestia :
Like Reborn you maybe focused on scum a bit too soon by mentioning stuff like "scum radar".
You looked a bit pissed when you ended up finding yourself a lynch target. Maybe you could have tried to defend yourself without make it transpire and be more rational and exhaustive about the reasons they were at fault. Lastly, you should have been more careful about casting a vote on Denim if your read wasn't solid enough given your situation.

Overall: 6.5/10

N

Noctis

Good game everyone. Advice for some players is that they need to be more active and interactive with one another if they want to win.

Reviews just for new players.

@Reborn the best performance out of the mafia team. You blended well within the townies and were active, contributing a lot. Your biggest mistake was having only Law in your scum list with lousy reason early game which many didn't notice and actually lynching Celestia. A fatal mistake which would have costed mafia their win and that could have been the beginning of the downfall for the mafia team. Denim was the most suitable lynch at the time, you had equal players, kiwi had no plan to vote Celestia which was obvious from her reasoning... it was easy to lynch. Other than that, you need to have more faith in your own teammates and intuitions some time. Otherwise, despite being new to the mafia, you're already a good player.

@TheAncientCenturion you played well maybe the best out of all town. A lot of times during the game when it comes to voting you always just watch and see things unfold without casting your vote. Otherwise, you used your role properly and figured out the mafia in the end but a town had both bad luck and setup was kind of against town too so, it was okay. You are new to the mafia world and I see a lot of good things from you from this game and other games when you are active. I can honestly say you will be a great player if you kept playing. Speaking with my own experience because you're playing a lot better than me as newbie lol.

@Kiwipom Maybe you shouldn't be that evidently active on the surface like that, as an indie, but that's just my opinion. I think you really need to be more skeptical about things you want to. I'm sure this game is gonna refine you for the future, even though your skills are definitely aren't bad. Overall you had a very townie performance which is really good if you are scum. Good job

NeutralWatcher He was quite obviously townie, I mean have you guys ever seen a player who gives up or slacking off too much in DP, no. Scum hardly have time to slack off during DP's only town do that. He should be more active during games and should try to give his opinions too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good game everyone. Advice for some players is that they need to be more active and interactive with one another if they want to win.

Reviews just for new players.

@Reborn the best performance out of the mafia team. You blended well within the townies and were active, contributing a lot. Your biggest mistake was having only Law in your scum list with lousy reason early game which many didn't notice and actually lynching Celestia. A fatal mistake which would have costed mafia their win and that could have been the beginning of the downfall for the mafia team. Denim was the most suitable lynch at the time, you had equal players, kiwi had no plan to vote Celestia which was obvious from her reasoning... it was easy to lynch. Other than that, you need to have more faith in your own teammates and intuitions some time. Otherwise, despite being new to the mafia, you're already a good player.

@TheAncientCenturion you played well maybe the best out of all town. A lot of times during the game when it comes to voting you always just watch and see things unfold without casting your vote. Otherwise, you used your role properly and figured out the mafia in the end but a town had both bad luck and setup was kind of against town too so, it was okay. You are new to the mafia world and I see a lot of good things from you from this game and other games when you are active. I can honestly say you will be a great player if you kept playing. Speaking with my own experience because you're playing a lot better than me as newbie lol.

@Kiwipom Maybe you shouldn't be that evidently active on the surface like that, as an indie, but that's just my opinion. I think you really need to be more skeptical about things you want to. I'm sure this game is gonna refine you for the future, even though your skills are definitely aren't bad. Overall you had a very townie performance which is really good if you are scum. Good job

NeutralWatcher He was quite obviously townie, I mean have you guys ever seen a player who gives up or slacking off too much in DP, no. Scum hardly have time to slack off during DP's only town do that. He should be more active during games and should try to give his opinions too.
Oh you picked that up....great

yes that was the blunder I made...not putting enough on law.

Ces lynching was not my intention but things happened and I am kind of responsibile for that.....

Frankly speaking, my game play happened because Celestia was on Frontline and law was building the cases.... without them I wouldn't be able to go so freely...so kudos to them....

And, yes @AL sama you can add pro to mafia chat....they might learn something but I doubt it.... Btw, it's 19 pages long so......lmao

Last edited:
N

Noctis

Oh you picked that up....great

yes that was the blunder I made...not putting enough on law.

Ces lynching was not my intention but things happened and I am kind of responsibile for that.....

Frankly speaking, my game play happened because Celestia was on drink and law was building the cases.... without them I wouldn't be able to go so freely...so kudos to them....

And, yes @AL sama you can add pro to mafia chat....they might learn something but I doubt it.... Btw, it's 19 pages long so......lmao
It was a good game overall and was a good performance from the mafia.

@Finalbeta Add me in mafia chat too....

There was an indie in this game if I understand it correctly.
I was very into this game, I surprised myself. I thought I would suck to be mafia, but somehow it worked out. In the end, I just stopped posting because it was obvious I was scummy, it was harder to 'hide.' I wish the host was more open and straight-forward with the rules and abilities. I still enjoyed the game, I especially liked TAC's, Reborn's, Kiwi's, and Denim's plays the most.
I would like to hear @Denim 's critique on me. And other players' if they are up to it.
Thanks for the notes @Finalbeta it is very helpful, thanks for the game @AL sama
Congrats, mafia, we actually did it

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
There was an indie in this game if I understand it correctly.
I was very into this game, I surprised myself. I thought I would suck to be mafia, but somehow it worked out. In the end, I just stopped posting because it was obvious I was scummy, it was harder to 'hide.' I wish the host was more open and straight-forward with the rules and abilities. I still enjoyed the game, I especially liked TAC's, Reborn's, Kiwi's, and Denim's plays the most.
I would like to hear @Denim 's critique on me. And other players' if they are up to it.
Thanks for the notes @Finalbeta it is very helpful, thanks for the game @AL sama
Congrats, mafia, we actually did it
Yup, I was the serial killer

so did you, I didn't get suspicious of you until the end. Actually, I could of sworn you, Celestia and reborn were the townies lmao
Reborn with his first posts during the beginning of the game did very well, he positioned himself as a townie and even a town lead.
Celestia did well by not being too much in the center of attention. I believe TAC saved town this game with his reveal and claim.
@NeutralWatcher You did good for the first game, my only thing for you would be you should have at least claimed when people were jumping on you, I helped you get lynched together with Kiwi (I had no idea Kiwi would be the SK) because you didn't defend and didn't say much. That's the only way you got lynched. But I had a plan if you claimed to say it is a fake claim and etc.

@Kiwipom :
Your start has been great, you didn't jump on people but did the opposite by mentioning stuff like the eventual presence of potential newbies and the relevance of being careful about mislynches. You blent in well, maybe next time try to not use the "I just logged" argument, it's technically a legit one but some players find it whack and are generally triggered. You also used it too much.
You made a long post presenting your reads which was a great choice, make always sure to post them before people ask for them. Also post them more than once in the whole game.

Make sure to never say stuff like "Celestia is panicking", it can look like you are forcing a lynch or pushing for one too blatantly. Similar when a townie gets lynched, ex. you used: "TAC you were our last hope" with a crying meme emote. It can feel too obvious. xd
Your points on Celestia were logically accurate anyways.

Considering you were the strongest role in the game and also the most evil and important you did a great job.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.