[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the captains are called shinigami, then yes, I mean that.

This provides further proof that the captains are town. What do you think about MDL who said that they would be mafia?
He looked quite confused about the write up, not sure how much a mafia would gain from the stubbornness, on the other hand Rej put pressure on him quite soon for my taste. Maybe too blatantly. It's not he slipped or something to me.

D

Dragomir

It isn´t really a 6vs9, Aizen and Gin working for both sides, they don´t care much about who winning in the end.
Which means the indies need to kill both sides, which would mean:
3(4)vs2vs9(10)

Which would mean the Scums need to kill the indies too for winning the game.
You misunderstood. It's still 6v9 since it's town vs everybody else. 3 player advantage is not enough for town to have suitable majority so they don't lose it really early.

D

Dragomir

He looked quite confused about the write up, not sure how much a mafia would gain from the stubbornness, on the other hand Rej put pressure on him quite soon for my taste. Maybe too blatantly. It's not he slipped or something to me.
What makes you worried about him putting that early pressure?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just grabbed a chance there :pepelit:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It isn´t really a 6vs9, Aizen and Gin working for both sides, they don´t care much about who winning in the end.
Which means the indies need to kill both sides, which would mean:
3(4)vs2vs9(10)

Which would mean the Scums need to kill the indies too for winning the game.
:endthis:a multiball I see, this would be a very swingy/mountainous setup then, dunno if AL allows these, but I think he would give it a chance, I also think atleast on harmful indie that will backfire on us, and that might be Aizen atleast.

Soul Society Arc is about Ichigo and his friends rescuing Ruki from her execution by the hands of the shinigami. Normally Ichigo's team would be the good guys, but the twist of this game is that it is played from the Shigami's perspective. Meaning Shinigamis, who are getting attacked by Ichigo, are the good guys while Ichigo and his friends (Ryoka) are the bad guys. Capiche?

Extra information includes: Izen backstabbing both the shinigami and Ryoka, with Gin as his aid.
- There are 13 squad divisions in the entire arc (including Izen's Division)
- Ryoka had a total of about 3 members - excluding cat lady (she didn't do much)

So I conclude there must be a total of
12 Towns (13 divisions excluding Izen)
1 Independent - Izen (excluding Gin)
2 Scum - (excluding both big boob girl and cat lady)

*This'll be my last post on set-up I think its actually a fruitless endeavour this early on*

Soul Society Arc is about Ichigo and his friends rescuing Ruki from her execution by the hands of the shinigami. Normally Ichigo's team would be the good guys, but the twist of this game is that it is played from the Shigami's perspective. Meaning Shinigamis, who are getting attacked by Ichigo, are the good guys while Ichigo and his friends (Ryoka) are the bad guys. Capiche?

Extra information includes: Izen backstabbing both the shinigami and Ryoka, with Gin as his aid.
- Ryoka had a total of about 3 members - excluding cat lady (she didn't do much)

*This'll be my last post on set-up I think its actually a fruitless endeavour this early on*
Aizen was in colludes with Gin & Tousen, and seeing what I've read so far theres probably some curve ball of a character being lopped in together with them, I just don't see him being by himself.

:myman: I think I found us our first scum. Because the evil guys (Captains) are town I guess.
I think you are one of the bad guys and know about who is good or bad and try to act like that to get credits.
@Denim This sentence is what caught my attention. He is making his case based on the fact MDL claimed something different from the write up, but at the same time he feels Rukia is mafia aligned when the write up tells us Town (Shinigami) has got to rescue her.

You see the incongruence?

D

Dragomir

You keep spelling Aizen's name wrong. Put respect on his name.

Who's big boob girl?

D

Dragomir

@Denim This sentence is what caught my attention. He is making his case based on the fact MDL claimed something different from the write up, but at the same time he feels Rukia is mafia aligned when the write up tells us Town (Shinigami) has got to rescue her.

Wait, I don't see the problem? If Rukia is the person that Ichigo and his friends gotta rescue as stated by All Red, then wouldn't it actually make sense for her to be mafia-aligned if we're to believe that Ichigo and co are scum.

But according to the manga and the anime all the captains tried to stop Ichigo from rescuing Rukia... Only one who helped a bit was Renji and the others Urahara found from outside the captains and gotie 13 members.

But according to the manga and the anime all the captains tried to stop Ichigo from rescuing Rukia... Only one who helped a bit was Renji and the others Urahara found from outside the captains and gotie 13 members.
Shunsui and Ukitake tried helping at the end too I believe, tried stopping Genryusai.

D

Dragomir

@Finalbeta I think you misread the WU. It is implying that the Ryoka, not Shinigami, are trying to save Rukia.
"The Ryoka have invaded Soul Society! Everyone, capture them! Dead or Alive!"

Alarm bells were heard throughout Soul Society, warning the Shinigami of the invading threat.

They have come to save Rukia from her imminent execution.

With that, DAY 1 has begun. There are 4 DAYs remaining until the execution.

You have 24h to discuss among yourselves.

I miscalculated here:

It should be:
10 Towns (13 divisions excluding Izen & Gin & Tosen)
2 Independent - Aizen & Gin & Tosen
Scum - (excluding both big boob girl and cat lady)

Fuck. I'm not talking about this again. Seriously. It's alot of searching on wiki for. Not what I signed up this game to do. Not to mention I could be 100% wrong. But whatever.

I miscalculated here:

It should be:
10 Towns (13 divisions excluding Izen & Gin & Tosen)
2 Independent - Aizen & Gin & Tosen
Scum - (excluding both big boob girl and cat lady)

Fuck. I'm not talking about this again. Seriously. It's alot of searching on wiki for. Not what I signed up this game to do. Not to mention I could be 100% wrong. But whatever.

Wait, I don't see the problem? If Rukia is the person that Ichigo and his friends gotta rescue as stated by All Red, then wouldn't it actually make sense for her to be mafia-aligned if we're to believe that Ichigo and co are scum.
This makes sence. Rukia could be a playable character in this game. But what would her win condition be? And would she even be able to do anything?

You ever watched Bleach? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.