[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I think there might be 2 town factions in this game.

In the last game there were 2 town factions: Executives and Originals

So it's not far fetched to assume there are 2 town factions in this game too: Karakura and some Gotei 13 who want to rescue Rukia.

Karakura: Ichigo, Orihime, Sado, Uryu
Gotei 13: Renji, Byakuya, Ganju, other shinigami who want to protect Rukia

From understanding the game, mostly, but also the source material.

And I have evidence supporting it. It's not a shot in the dark. I explain further below, so I won't repeat myself.
You can interpret this as 1 or 2 ways;

1—MonkeyD is a Ryoka who accidentally admitted as much and said the Captains are Mafia. Albeit, this is weird, considering it comes three pages in.

2—MonkeyD is Mafia and isn't aware which faction is Town; Explaining his question over which faction is actually town, Ichigo or Captains.

Either way, what benefit is there for Monkey D to out himself as Ryoka (via misspeak) and condemn the Captains as Mafia, if his role didn't make him believe he was town? That's insta lynch. Either he's Ryoka and actually a member of town, or if he's scum, the Mafia ISN'T Ryoka because they don't know which side is evil.
Monkey D, didn't claim anything. If you ask me, it looks like someone isnt:
1) aware of the game lore, as in never watched the show
2) isn't either faction

This quote of his can be taken many ways, as you have taken it differently from me. What's funny is that you quoted him right after that and went on with his statment instead of calling him out on it.
Anyway for what your reasons for,
#1- seem weak. Does it matter if I say that the Captains are town vs you saying they are mafia? It means nothing if he isn't claiming he is a captain or a Ryoka which as we know, isn't allowed.
#2- makes sense. He could be mafia, but that isn't enough. How about you pressure him on it or something of that nature?

I am trying to avoid us from mislynching and falling into the bastard intentions of our hosts and Mafia opponents. That's all.
Cool. So is everyone else. Now how do I tell if your lying?

Why. Ever heard of explaining? Helps with debate as well as time consuming questions such as why.
Lmao. You came out of the gate with attitude. Don't spin that back on me.
I hope you understand that at the moment, your defense for yourself is very weak. You can't claim, so that is out of the option, and you seem to be targeting the existence of things rather then the actual reason of things. Like when someone is voting you, you start attacking the vote not the reasons behind it.

My theory of you is: you are a Ryoka that came up with the theory that actually solidifies your faction as town. Of course my theory will fail if-
You are a Ryoka and turn out to be town
You are a Shinigami and turn out to be town

The latter is the worse outcome for me.

I don't get your point dude. What TAC said about Ryoka makes a lot of sense from the flavor knowledge I've gained so far. From my understanding, Ryoka only wanted to rescue Rukia. That faction can do this while not being a threat town. What makes it that Ryoka must be mafia?
The problem here is you are assuming that Shinigami don't want Rukia dead. What if they do. What then? The Shinigami and Ryoka have conflicting interests.

This possibility is a reason why I vote TAC.

Anyone stating that the Shinigami don't want Rukia dead are missing the point of their whole presence in the Soul Society Arc. The Soul Society wanted to kill Rukia, because of her crimes. They fought the Ryoka because they wanted to save Rukia from her death. A clear conflict of interests. So if Shinigami is confirmed town from WU then by that logic, their enemy must be mafia.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Monkey D, didn't claim anything. If you ask me, it looks like someone isnt:
1) aware of the game lore, as in never watched the show
2) isn't either faction
Who is the mafia in this one?
I mean as in soul reapers, Arrancar, Quincies, etc?
i think ichigo and his friend's would be town but who are on the mafia side?
And other than mafia do we have 3rd party roles?
But according to the manga and the anime all the captains tried to stop Ichigo from rescuing Rukia... Only one who helped a bit was Renji and the others Urahara found from outside the captains and gotie 13 members.
Yes but the other captains all tried to kill Ichigo and his friends.
The first fight with Zaraki Kempachi happened during that arc too. And Ichigo won. He even fought Byakuya.
Suffice it to say, he is not only passingly familiar with the lore of the show, but he seems to know quite a bit.

Option 2—he isn't apart of either faction, but considers that the Ryoka could be town (and is quite defensive of the option). This would put him at equal parts Mafia as it would Independent roles. Or, Ryoka himself, who believes that their faction is town.

This quote of his can be taken many ways, as you have taken it differently from me. What's funny is that you quoted him right after that and went on with his statment instead of calling him out on it.
Not only was I on mobile and couldn't post much at the time, but I was also using that quote as a keystone part of my bigger post earlier. It wasn't ignored by me.

Anyway for what your reasons for,
#1- seem weak. Does it matter if I say that the Captains are town vs you saying they are mafia? It means nothing if he isn't claiming he is a captain or a Ryoka which as we know, isn't allowed.
#2- makes sense. He could be mafia, but that isn't enough. How about you pressure him on it or something of that nature?
1—What he said throughout this day is about as close to claiming as we can get within the game limitations. How exactly is it weak for him to pick a pretty clear side on which faction is considered town?
2—Read his other posts. He has been adamant on his views. Not only that, but I'm positive he's being straight and clear knowing the subject matter for this Mafia.

Cool. So is everyone else. Now how do I tell if your lying?
Through my posts. If you catch inconsistencies in them, good chance is I'm lying. Beyond that? Without the ability to claim? Realistically, how would you even propose I verify myself day 1?

Why. Ever heard of explaining? Helps with debate as well as time consuming questions such as why.
Unless you want to confirm your own role and wincons, which isn't allowed, this line of questioning is worthless.

I hope you understand that at the moment, your defense for yourself is very weak. You can't claim, so that is out of the option, and you seem to be targeting the existence of things rather then the actual reason of things. Like when someone is voting you, you start attacking the vote not the reasons behind it.
Because I'm trying to clear up the confusion behind the game itself. It's pretty clear what I'm going after, and it's not like I'm trying to hide or merely yakking here with nothing posts. I have nothing to hide. I'm trying to prevent a mislynch, as I said so much much earlier in this thread (page 3 or 4).

I have no discernible reason to suspect you or Beta for voting me at the moment, besides both of you being confused townies. Albeit, Beta's logic makes no sense as of now to me, I think it's a communication break down.

My theory of you is: you are a Ryoka that came up with the theory that actually solidifies your faction as town. Of course my theory will fail if-
You are a Ryoka and turn out to be town
You are a Shinigami and turn out to be town

The latter is the worse outcome for me.
I don't care for your theories on my role. Take a look at my actions, I'm trying to unify town before we begin lynching people at random. The only way that can benefit us if a Ryoka themselves is lynched and is revealed town. Which, do you really wanna roll the dice and risk losing out on some potentially good role (Vig, Doctor, Invest, etc) early because of that? When you could just have as easily listened to me?

Suffice it to say, he is not only passingly familiar with the lore of the show, but he seems to know quite a bit.
You are right there. I am wrong.
Option 2—he isn't apart of either faction, but considers that the Ryoka could be town (and is quite defensive of the option). This would put him at equal parts Mafia as it would Independent roles. Or, Ryoka himself, who believes that their faction is town.

Not only was I on mobile and couldn't post much at the time, but I was also using that quote as a keystone part of my bigger post earlier. It wasn't ignored by me.[/quote]
OK.

1—What he said throughout this day is about as close to claiming as we can get within the game limitations. How exactly is it weak for him to pick a pretty clear side on which faction is considered town?
I do admit. Here he is clearly favoring a side, as he keeps hard defending Ryoka.
2—Read his other posts. He has been adamant on his views. Not only that, but I'm positive he's being straight and clear knowing the subject matter for this Mafia.
Okay. But what does this mean? What does a person who clearly is mafia yet advocates for Ryoka mean?

Through my posts. If you catch inconsistencies in them, good chance is I'm lying. Beyond that? Without the ability to claim? Realistically, how would you even propose I verify myself day 1?
A rhetorical question. I can tell if your lying through inconsistencies like everyone else.

Unless you want to confirm your own role and wincons, which isn't allowed, this line of questioning is worthless.
I hate this reponce. You know why? It means that you are indirectly claiming a role by stating you wont explain how you know something. Like if I state you are scum, and when you ask me how, I satte that I cant role claim. That is the same as saying: I used my role. In this context I asked you to your responce to my statement:
No because they want to rescue Rukia when the shinigami want to execute her. And Shinigami are town so Ryoka must be scum.
In this case you wont explain how you know Ryoka are town. Despite insisting on it yourself.

Because I'm trying to clear up the confusion behind the game itself. It's pretty clear what I'm going after, and it's not like I'm trying to hide or merely yakking here with nothing posts. I have nothing to hide. I'm trying to prevent a mislynch, as I said so much much earlier in this thread (page 3 or 4).

I have no discernible reason to suspect you or Beta for voting me at the moment, besides both of you being confused townies. Albeit, Beta's logic makes no sense as of now to me, I think it's a communication break down.

I don't care for your theories on my role. Take a look at my actions, I'm trying to unify town before we begin lynching people at random.
It isn't random. Also, from what I see, its trying to gain townie points for your faction.
The only way that can benefit us if a Ryoka themselves is lynched and is revealed town. Which, do you really wanna roll the dice and risk losing out on some potentially good role (Vig, Doctor, Invest, etc) early because of that? When you could just have as easily listened to me?
That. I want to say is a logical fallacy but I don't know which one. What I mean is your changing the argument from if your right or wrong to guilting the accuser. By stating "are you willing to loose a valuable role?" all your doing is reaffirming the risk in this game. My choosing to lynch you means I am willing to risk loosing an important role if for chance they are a mafia role.

C

Celestia

So far now seems like the two ppl being voted
Are picked cuz of the theme stuff and also has opposing thoughts on the setup, interesting

Which is I don't support cuz I think thoughts about setup can be cleared while playing more
Making a day 1 lynch based on read would have been better but it seems there aren't much game talking rather than hundreds of posts about x faction being town or scum

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You're way too condescending for making bad lynches lmao. It's a trash mentality and I'm not really gonna entertain it. I perfectly laid out why I consider Mafia to be the threat, not the Ryoka. The posts are just a few pages back if you want to try and reconsider your vote. Doesn't bug me either way, though.
Stop shading Red. If there is 2 groups that are aligned together as town. Then me and her certainly belong to the same one.
Accept that and move on please before discussions end in trash.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't get your point dude. What TAC said about Ryoka makes a lot of sense from the flavor knowledge I've gained so far. From my understanding, Ryoka only wanted to rescue Rukia. That faction can do this while not being a threat town. What makes it that Ryoka must be mafia?
The numbers....ryoka are 3-4 people that can fight or not fight... they are against everyone and barely gather allies over the course of the arc... lol
Dunno what players think here. I think 99% of the olayers never watched bleach.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You really are desperate to equate TAC's wagon aren't you mate :milaugh:
Well you just help me. If TAC flips town it proves you as scum.
If TAC flips scum then either a hard bus happened or you are town.

Anyway I keep my vote on you. Its my case and I think I convinced myself enough for that.

Stop shading Red. If there is 2 groups that are aligned together as town. Then me and her certainly belong to the same one.
Accept that and move on please before discussions end in trash.
You can't see the whole thing because you literally can't.

TAC implied to be a Shinigami by his posts but at the same time he ruled out the chance that they are protecting Rukia which makes no sense to me. At the same time claiming Ryoka is performing the job.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

TAC implied to be a Shinigami by his posts but at the same time he ruled out the chance that they are protecting Rukia which makes no sense to me. At the same time claiming Ryoka is performing the job.
And you are blind as fuck dude? Wtf? Get your shit together man.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Guys dont vote up TAC!!!

Dude read the manga or watch the anime before we continue to talk and you throw misinformation in here...
Rukia is an enemy to the fucking Soul Society in this arc...

Status
Not open for further replies.