[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Finalbeta
Need to save TAC, I don't think that he is a scum. The usually TAC lynch against Tac in the first days xD.
What is this reason even?

Mafia team changes every game.

How can you say TAC is being targeted because it happened in some other game?

You are just confirming my hypothesis.

Is it required to vote rn? I think voting anyone rn is kind of reckless or unnecessary :memehm:
That depends on what you have of this game.

There are 2 votes on me and 2 on TAC. If you believe one version more than the other picking a side is the right choice as a townie, rather than abstaining.

What is this reason even?

Mafia team changes every game.

How can you say TAC is being targeted because it happened in some other game?
It aren't about the game but more like the reason against TaC who get voted by you two. In my opinion the reason for voting against him are really weak and probably don't gonna help much our townies in this game.

That depends on what you have of this game.

There are 2 votes on me and 2 on TAC. If you believe one version more than the other picking a side is the right choice as a townie, rather than abstaining.
might not have time to re read everything, in a car atm. I’ll try to look through it all and refresh, don’t want to random lynch. catded

might not have time to re read everything, in a car atm. I’ll try to look through it all and refresh, don’t want to random lynch. catded
There are about 45 minutes left, all I can assure you is that my thought process has foundations. I hope you will read in time.

The night has passed and the sun has risen. But the shock from the last evening has only increased.

@Noctis was killed. He was a member of Town.

@playa4321 was killed. He was a member of Town.

It is now DAY 2, there are 3 DAYs remaining until Execution Day.

Rukia is being held captive.

You have 24 hours to discuss.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sorry, I wasn't able to participate yesterday as I conveyed to al and flower that I would be skipping day 1 due to bday and some other stuffs

But I would be active now and I read the thread.

First of all, you guys messed up by wasting whole day talking about game set up which could have easily be known as game progresses.

You guys should have focus on reads

Now, my first sus is @krogothwolf through out the day one all your post lack info and you haven't shared anything concrete that could help towni. Why? Also, it seem when final vs tac was going on you took back seat....hmmmmm

Give me your reads
@Rej your meta is totally off. Yesterday I found you pissed for the first time when final was arguing you..why?

@TheAncientCenturion though I feel that lynching playa could be to push sus on you but it's also possible that this is being done deliberately to portray such thing..... right?

@Denim @Celestia give me your reads

@NeutralWatcher why not so active here?

D

Dragomir

Sorry, I wasn't able to participate yesterday as I conveyed to al and flower that I would be skipping day 1 due to bday and some other stuffs

But I would be active now and I read the thread.

First of all, you guys messed up by wasting whole day talking about game set up which could have easily be known as game progresses.

You guys should have focus on reads

Now, my first sus is @krogothwolf through out the day one all your post lack info and you haven't shared anything concrete that could help towni. Why? Also, it seem when final vs tac was going on you took back seat....hmmmmm

Give me your reads
@Rej your meta is totally off. Yesterday I found you pissed for the first time when final was arguing you..why?

@TheAncientCenturion though I feel that lynching playa could be to push sus on you but it's also possible that this is being done deliberately to portray such thing..... right?

@Denim @Celestia give me your reads

@NeutralWatcher why not so active here?
My reads have changed greatly. What Playa and Rej pulled off at EoD reeked of a scum saving their buddy. Especially, Playa who came out of nowhere just to vote for TAC because he's always targeted D1 or something. Rej is damn near as bad with his whack reasoning against Beta. But Playa's town flip has caused me to reconsider. I'ma get back to you in a minute after a solid reread.

Status
Not open for further replies.